berny

Jun 8, 2017
I sponsor the game.
- I don't expect much content until say 0.3 or something. Frankly, I won't even download the 0.1 version. Too early. I am not interested to see Kate's house and I realize 100% that building up a new game will take some time and I am content to keep supporting the game till it builds up even while I don't play it.
- I have absolutely no problem with Female Main Character. No I am not gay, I just have absolutely no problem with female characters. I don't see myself in the horrid assholes or naive idiots and these games completely luck realism anyway.

I do have a problem with DRM though and I fucking support the game. 2000 donors. He could well afford to not put in a DRM.
Agree with almost everything you said, but why support a game with online DRM? To me the whole patreon system is build on trust. But it actually goes both ways. I also support several games, but I would drop my support immediately if one of the devs decided to force me to be online. It goes against everything patreon stands for. It's bad enough that AAA developers do it, but a game that relies on monthly donations? Just no.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Agree with almost anything, but why support a game with online DRM? To me the whole patreon system is build on trust. But it actually goes both ways. I also support several games, but I would drop my support immediately if one of the devs decided to force me to be online. It goes against everything patreon stands for. It's bad enough that AAA developers do it, but a game that relies on monthly donations? Just no.
I am seriously considering cancelling my support over this. Also, most AAA developers have stopped doing it to my knowledge. Updates? Let the game offer an update thingy that I press from the game menu and I download the updates as most games in steam have.

On the other hand, it's just too early to cancel my support for this game. In my opinion it's pre-pre-Alpha. Once we get to 0.3, if he still has DRM I will drop my support.

Reactions: berny

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
In previous version of Glamour players had to move to different classrooms for different classes. This time I've decided to streamline the process and teachers will do the running.
As in... "We couldn't be bothered doing some more renders, so now the College only has one classroom...".

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
As in... "We couldn't be bothered doing some more renders, so now the College only has one classroom...".
Or.... he wants to be able to add more content in an update, so he goes for a perfectly normal solution to the problem. I don't see what's wrong with his approach.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please refrain from complaining about the "Female Protagonist" only tag or that Big Brother was abandoned, this is not the place for such a thing. If you want to express your opinion/frustration, you can do so on or where the creator can read it or make a thread for it , where you're free to discuss it with others without cluttering the main thread.

From this point on-wards any user who leaves comments regarding either of these subjects (exception depending on context of the message.) will receive a thread ban. This means you'll be banned from this thread for however long we deem necessary.

You're welcome to leave any other constructive criticism and general banter regarding the game that doesn't involve what's been talked about over and over again.

Thank you and have a good day.

@TCMS @Sam @F95 @TheImage @muttdoggy @Pepé Le Pew @Ryahn @wynin @Muff Diver @jande21 @wep @klx @Eoin @TC

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017

How are all fixes are already in the game? I don't get it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am seriously considering cancelling my support over this. Also, most AAA developers have stopped doing it to my knowledge. Updates? Let the game offer an update thingy that I press from the game menu and I download the updates as most games in steam have.

On the other hand, it's just too early to cancel my support for this game. In my opinion it's pre-pre-Alpha. Once we get to 0.3, if he still has DRM I will drop my support.
Unless he already explained well to you guys how the system will work i believe it is within your rights as one of Silver's patrons to question him about this. To offer some clarification about how the updates will work via this DRM.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As far as I remember in first version of BB you couldn't do almost anything except for moving and reading few lines in Russian. New month will show how stable his fanbase is but for now it look quite good as he's growing steadily already even without real gameplay release. Hope it will stay like that as this one looks much more appealing than what BB has became after 0.4. It's quite handy I don't have to redownload 0.2 once it's ready.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
Does anyone know how hard it will be to crack this game? Since updates for this game come automatically via always online.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes