miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Gave it a try but the whole premise of the game is a turn off.
No issues with female protagonist but clearly the college rules is setting up for blackmail and stuff, and that's a big turnoff (for me).
And the fact you don't have any choice in the matter.

Good luck with it

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
a lot of angry ppl here, i don't recall seeing a 0.1 version wwith enough content to satisfy anyone. Be patient.
I respectfully disagree. You need to check out the 0.1's from Daniel K and Mr. Dots new games. Then you'd understand why people are pissed off.

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
Maybe I am idiot, maybe not, I can go only in rooms in house (no gym, colleege etc), No days, no save/load etc I will wait for update...

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
3.24 Change log

Another portion of bug fixes and updates:

Fixed a critical bug when the game was trying to load missing sprites.

The game shouldn't crash if you quickly click next many times.

Fixed many problems with layers like missing items, double chairs, etc.

Food is now correctly displayed at breakfast.

You can now talk to Julia at breakfast. There's a clothing bug, we'll fix it soon.

Fixed a bug with the same message being displayed twice if you press space bar.

A lot of minor fixes.

Reactions: Krull and KaiserST

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Hopefully this one won't be as grindy as BB. Everything else about the game was great.
Indeed. I legit can't play that game without the infinite money + max stats mod, it is WAAAAY too grindy.
Hell, even with that mod the game is slow as fuck.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
03.24 Change log
Mar 24 at 8:34am
Another portion of bug fixes and updates:
Fixed a critical bug when the game was trying to load missing sprites.

The game shouldn't crash if you quickly click next many times.

Fixed many problems with layers like missing items, double chairs, etc.

Food is now correctly displayed at breakfast.

You can now talk to Julia at breakfast. There's a clothing bug, we'll fix it soon.

Fixed a bug with the same message being displayed twice if you press space bar.

A lot of minor fixes.

Reactions: Krull

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I don't quite understand... Are rooms a fetish now? Maybe some people like to fap to empty rooms now. Otherwise, I don't see the point of these previews.
I'm merely posting what DS is posting on Patreon. He wants to show what content is being added in the next update, and that includes new settings.

Reactions: Krull
Aug 9, 2017
Guys, It's 0.1. What are you all expecting? Pro Tip: always wait for 0.3+ then make your decisions. Making your decision on 0.1 is bizarre. As no game has "Alot" of content. Probably between 15-30mins.
Just be patient and wait it out for a few months, I'm sure it will be worth it.

Quality > Quantity, Imo.
I'm going to disagree that no game has ''alot'' of content at 0.1 release for example, ICSTOR with Millfy City which is an amazing game with a lot of content at 0.1. My favorite game to ever play has been BB loved it from the first update but what I don't understand with DS is that he never made a real push to get his website up and running after the review, using ICS as an example again DS has 900 patreons more than him but yet ICS has a website that has all his games on it to download and gives updates through patreon yet DS has none of that.

Reactions: xdhtr

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm going to disagree that no game has ''alot'' of content at 0.1 release for example, ICSTOR with Millfy City which is an amazing game with a lot of content at 0.1. My favorite game to ever play has been BB loved it from the first update but what I don't understand with DS is that he never made a real push to get his website up and running after the review, using ICS as an example again DS has 900 patreons more than him but yet ICS has a website that has all his games on it to download and gives updates through patreon yet DS has none of that.
is there incest content in all games on ICSTOR?

Reactions: repuindy

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I don't understand the ill will against this developer. I believe the success of BB inspired quite a few creators to bring their ideas forward while raising the quality bar (and grind!) for everyone to enjoy.

The current financing model for adult games is broken. Just take a look at the graveyard of great concepts abandoned on this forum. With Patreon's censorship and the abysmal ratio of paying vs pirating, something HAS to change.

While DRM may not be the answer, it will be an interesting experiment to watch how an experienced developer handles this.

As for me, I'll be waiting for an offline version before I can decide to financially back it.

-Thora-

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wait, when you say main character is a part of the main world not a center of it, does it mean we can play as other characters (preferably a male) also from time to time?
No, it means other people have their own lives and you aren't the most important person.

MC remains the same girl.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes