RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Has the game fixed the content balance between the male and female roles yet or is the female still heavily favored?

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
Please what is the adress in cheatengine ill try to put in manually.?
im having trouble finding it

doubled the value and than scanned for exact number but unable to locate the changed value

khiri

Aug 23, 2016
Please what is the adress in cheatengine ill try to put in manually.?
im having trouble finding it

doubled the value and than scanned for exact number but unable to locate the changed value
start cheat engine from the process select glamourserver.exe. Then for example if u have 100 money search like this 100*2 then buy something from the mall exit the shop. then search again.

Reactions: hyperi0n

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
My example is that I had 615$...I typed 1230 fior 1st search, only 1 address was found luckily. I then bought something and searched for 1220 as 2nd search one address found again. I changed my value to 100000 and then bought something....now have 50k$ Don't change the value to 9999 or the exe will crash.

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
the tip witht the store did it easily, before i was always using the coffee shop that didnt work at all.

thanks for this mate :

s3ven

Jan 24, 2019
Hi guys. I'm playing from the PC. First of all I noticed that you must have an always active connection to the internet to play this game. The second and ugliest thing is that the response times of the commands are very long. For example, if I click on the icon to enter the kitchen, after the click I have to wait 10-20 seconds for the game to execute my command, sometimes I need to repeat the action. Anyone else has my same problem? Thank you.

Now I installed the game on the smartphone (Android OS) is the response times of the commands are in real time, so no problem on smartphones.

Jan 1, 2018
Hi guys. I'm playing from the PC. First of all I noticed that you must have an always active connection to the internet to play this game. The second and ugliest thing is that the response times of the commands are very long. For example, if I click on the icon to enter the kitchen, after the click I have to wait 10-20 seconds for the game to execute my command, sometimes I need to repeat the action. Anyone else has my same problem? Thank you.
so play offline version

MichelleK2

Dec 15, 2017
Oscar blackmails you and you can accept or deny, then the game tells you to tell the doctor and she will take action to stop him and destroy his video. Great.
Now, out of curiosity...
Is there (or will be there) a path where you dont tell the doctor and try to deal with Oscar by yourself?
Obviously a bad idea, but those are the fun ones...

Reactions: leg28

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Still having trouble with getting cheat engine to work...managed find the address and when I change the value, it locks the game up and I can't move anywhere and the money value does not increase. It crashes the server exe which is why the game locks up.
figured it out......using 9999 as a value crashes the exe

same problen.
find exactly money x 2 in first search and use changed value with next searche
but when change the amount, game crashes with no money change !!

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
can someone pls tell me step by step how to cheat money using cheat engine version 6.7
I have no idea how I do it,any help is appreciated

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
can someone pls tell me step by step how to cheat money using cheat engine version 6.7
I have no idea how I do it,any help is appreciated
My example is that I had 615$...I typed 1230 fior 1st search, only 1 address was found luckily. I then bought something and searched for 1220 as 2nd search one address found again. I changed my value to 100000 and then bought something....now have 50k$ Don't change the value to 9999 or the exe will crash.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
So, most of the stuff on the changelog is for the patreon version, right? The offline version doesn't seem to have the phone and the other things.

dfgs

Feb 1, 2019
What did you use in fields: "Value type", "Scan Type" and others...? Because cheat engine 6.7 couldn't find second value in my case (((((

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oscar blackmails you and you can accept or deny, then the game tells you to tell the doctor and she will take action to stop him and destroy his video. Great.
Now, out of curiosity...
Is there (or will be there) a path where you dont tell the doctor and try to deal with Oscar by yourself?
Obviously a bad idea, but those are the fun ones...
If you have Kate deny Oscar, she gets a "dominant" role. If she gives Oscar what he wants in the bathroom, she gets a "submissive" role. It's the only significant branching decision so far in the entire game. I don't know if there will be option for Kate to "handle" things by herself without Zoe's help, but I would agree that would made for some fun options moving forward ;)

Reactions: leg28
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes