VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Don't know, I think this update will be a very funny! It is a pity that the updates are on the same branch. :(

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I was playing 0.10 offline, came close to end.... and all my saves disappeared!
any help or advice is welcome

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
So are we just playing Big Brother now? Is the MC going to just spy on the BB family? Maybe she watches the camera show that the MC of that game set up?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I'm personally not very interested in Max, I play this game for the girls.

Others might want to see Max fuck Kate though, idk.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Still having trouble with getting cheat engine to work...managed find the address and when I change the value, it locks the game up and I can't move anywhere and the money value does not increase. It crashes the server exe which is why the game locks up.
figured it out......using 9999 as a value crashes the exe

dfgs

Feb 1, 2019
It works - you have to double your money (if you have 100 money you have to search for 200 money) and use the glamour-server.exe process
As I understand, I have to use double value of my money. Make first search, than spend little bit of money and then have to make next search, to find changed value. Am I doing right?

The problem, that I have tried many option, made double money, but cheat engine didn't find exact value during second search. It find nothing

Reactions: Aishansey

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
How do I progress with Nick entering the bathroom? Every time when he comes to the bathroom is with Julia, I've tried to be in the shower several different times from 5 am until next morning but he never shows up alone.

Also how do I progress the hot shower with Julia?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Nick walking in on you has a fairly low random chance to fire, so it can take months of in-game time to grind that one up, especially since there's only a random chance that he will even be in the house.

People get hung up on this because they do what seems like the right thing (be in the bathroom at 6AM in the morning) for a bunch of times and don't get the event so they think they're doing something wrong but it's just because the random check is set low so you have to try over and over until it triggers. It's basically a repeat of the "get blackmail photos" quest from Big Brother, except that time you only needed to be successful once.

Reactions: Smurfen

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
Nick walking in on you has a fairly low random chance to fire, so it can take months of in-game time to grind that one up, especially since there's only a random chance that he will even be in the house.
Thanks, but is there anytime that is the most common time when he shows up alone in the shower?

Dec 29, 2018
[andriod user]

I don't want to say I'm stuck... but I've been doing the same thing non stop for a few weeks, in game time. and I've only seen them in the shower (bathing nothing more), missionary and head. Kate herself has had no intercourse. and I just keep catching Julia going down on him. they set up the basement with stuff.. but besides my housemate...nothing changes.
When will everything at school be unlocked and the cell phone. I'm trying to get further than I am. and I don't seem to be doing it

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes