moso777

Nov 19, 2017
Hey everyone, I download v0.00 Offline and yet got couple times that some content will be available in v0.10.

I got the phone and it is deactivated. Is it supposed to be like this or something got bugged?

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Useless post .. of course every stats can be changed from cheatengine, doesnt mean hacking the game ... this is more lamer fact :)) It's not like you decrypted the sourcecode and you changed on your will . However nobody it's forcing you to do that ... it's your decision if you want to cheat or play fair .. doesnt mean the offline version come automatic with cheat system installed . This is the worst reason i heard from someone to promote something ... You can do whatever you want but doesnt mean the offline version is anyway different than online version ... In matter of fact the online version can be hacked as well if you want ... but then you required really hacking abilities and not just a tool like cheatengine to change the values ...

Reactions: JasonJemodah

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is the release shedule for the ONLINE version:

$40 Patreons get updates on the 5th of every month.
$20 Patreons get updates on the 12th of every month.
$10 Patreons get updates on the 16th of every month.
$5 Patreons get updates on the 19th of every month.

Last month the offline version wasn't released for quite awhile. Not until the 22nd or 23rd. Hopefully it doesn't take as long this time.

gnopi

Feb 25, 2018
Only in the offline version - use cheat-engine double your money and search for it (the process is glamour-server.exe not glamour.exe)
Weirdly, I was only able to find the 'glamour.exe' process (which doesn't work) while 'glamour-server.exe' doesn't seem to exist anywhere for me.
Still, thanks.

Apr 21, 2018
Weirdly, I was only able to find the 'glamour.exe' process (which doesn't work) while 'glamour-server.exe' doesn't seem to exist anywhere for me.
Still, thanks.
You need to look into the middle tab called processes, it has a much larger list of things running on your computer.

gnopi

Feb 25, 2018
Then you must be playing the online version of the game?
Ha, I considered that too, but I don't see I could manage that... downloaded all the files from F95 and ran the exe.
Guess I'll just have to grind like normal people :)

sloocky

May 19, 2017
Do you know any other games that we manage female characters like this one ? And also we can change clothes :)

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
how long does this game take to load … iv got a fast laptop and been on loading for 5 mins. still waiting for it to load, iv got v0.10 offline

gnopi

Feb 25, 2018
how long does this game take to load … iv got a fast laptop and been on loading for 5 mins. still waiting for it to load, iv got v0.10 offline
Loading for the first time? If so, that it takes very long time (took me ~2 hours). Next time will be much quicker (usually a few seconds).

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes