balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Oh God, do I crawl around the lawn again and catch spiders? Is he serious? I could not even think that he would add it here ...
Someone asked the correct question: “will he remove content related to Katya and leave a BB remake with the name Glamor?” - Yes, my friend, he will do it ...
What‘s it all about the poll?
Do not go to the fortuneteller - he will make a BB remake, even if you voted against the game for Max. He will say: “146% voted for Max”. What, you do not know how the Russians conduct polls / voting? Well, I live in the Russian Federation, believe me ...

Reactions: Hlextor

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone know where the saves are stored for this game?(thanks in advance)

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I read here several versions of what is happening with Glamor, and they made me laugh! Someone said that he was doing a BB remake to get more money, someone said that he works for EA ... Bhahaha! You are mistaken ... The reason is that DS does not have enough brains to create the game Glamor. .. Maybe you imagine a game in which you play not only as Kate, but also as secondary characters: sister Julia, Nick, teacher, classmate, colleagues, hotel guests, and all their actions are aimed at to corrupt Katya? How many such games do you know? ZERO! ... Think how much effort you need to create such a plot? Much easier to do a BB remake, where Max runs, catches a spider, cleans the pool, everyone wants to sleep with him, and he fucks everyone without a break all day ... DS wanted to make a good game, but he realized that he couldn't do it. I feel sorry for the patrons who do not understand this and are waiting for something new ...

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Yes, yes - I caught a spider, hid it in Alice's room, waited for Alice to come running in panic, killed the spider, fucked Alisa ... We played BB - we all know what to do ... Remake has only one plus - the ability to see events after reproduction of the original. At least for the next six months, we all know what will happen in Glamor ... For the next six months, Glamor patrons can forget about the game and save money by playing in the original BB.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I guess BB in Glamour will once more stand still when the whole plot and pictures are overhauled and implemented.
He does not have the brain? But he is not alone, maybe some people in his team can help out. :whistle:

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
through a floor of year to be a remake of history Eric
I'll close my eyes on the BB remake in Glamor, if ... Attention is intrigue !!!! .... If Max and Eric are hidden gays !!!! .... Yes - how do you like it, huh ?! You all did not expect this, huh ?! Just imagine that Max will marry Eric! After the wedding, they will leave Glamor forever !!!! If this happens, then I will not say a word against the BB remake! Damn, I'll put likes everywhere! I will advertise glamor for free!I will be the patron for 40 bucks !!!!
For the sake of Glamor without a remake of BB, I'm even ready to see how Eric and Max are fucking like rabbits!
I guess BB in Glamour will once more stand still when the whole plot and pictures are overhauled and implemented.
He does not have the brain? But he is not alone, maybe some people in his team can help out. :whistle:
The main thing is that the player had the opportunity to skip the BB remake game and play the new Glamor game as the modest girl Katie!
I already played enough in the BB: I fucked everyone and the game ends - the whole plot of the game ...

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Did you see what DS wrote about the BB remake called Glamor? He says that Max will have more freedom in Glamor than in BB. He is going to integrate the whole BB into Glamor.
He confirms my words that the patrons of the Glamor game may forget about this game for a while. The next six months will not be something new.
You can see this on the Patriot in ’s comments in Russian. ( )
"
Многие события ББ будут присутствовать и здесь, но с большей свободой/разнообразием."
I do not lose hope that Eric will fuck Max so much that they leave Glamor forever!
Hope dies last ...

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I have cancelled my pledge for now. I liked big brother but I didn't pledge to glamour to get a remake of the old game with no clear idea how the story arc that I'm invested in is actually going to continue.

That's the problem I have with a couple of creators, when they have several games on one patreon and work on them alternatively. Yes, great, there's two or three games you get. But only one of them is the one I'm interested in, so I pay double or triple and have to wait longer to get the content that I care about.

I might actually just pledge for the months that are relevant to me (which is annoying, since it's not that easy to do on patreon).

Clymax Extreme

Formerly 'astonerii'
Apr 21, 2018
1,853 patrons.
Awful lot of hatred in this thread. Massive amount of selfishness. Those of you who are complaining that he does not have a brain, is incapable of making a game, feel free to start your own. But just remember, the moment you do, you will now be the target of your own hate.
Also know, that you are causing other people, like me, who have contemplated making our own games to rethink our desires.
How pathetic you people are.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
1,853 patrons.
Awful lot of hatred in this thread. Massive amount of selfishness. Those of you who are complaining that he does not have a brain, is incapable of making a game, feel free to start your own. But just remember, the moment you do, you will now be the target of your own hate.
Also know, that you are causing other people, like me, who have contemplated making our own games to rethink our desires.
Not everyone learned to work as programmers ...
And those who studied and have brains do not do a remake of their unsuccessful game. They learn from their mistakes and do something new.
PS: and now 1851! What does it mean?

Reactions: Jubz

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Is the game buggy or am only i having problems with the buttons which do what they want, e.g. i cant leave the college or answer the question during lessons

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
1,853 patrons.
hatred :D yeah, as if it's the only place that has a lot of hatred.. pick a game and you'll find a ton of haters for it ;) hell, if there are haters then it means they're passionate about the game, the game is attracting attention because of it. Your argument "if you didn't make a game - shut up" is hilarious.. when eat a shitty pizza, you shouldn't complain, right? People have the right to express their opinions on the product.. that's how world works.. and if comments(don't read much of it, but I presume most of them are about Eric hate and BB being discontinued and then weirdly put back in) discourage you from making a game, then you shouldn't make a game.. People who make their games shouldn't care what people without constructive criticism say..

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I would not call it hate. I would call it, that we are really sceptical how DS is handling this.
For him, it is a clever move, because he gets more money eventually. What the Patrons or others are getting, in the end, is another story the future will show.
And I'm really sceptical because first Glamour abandoned, BB abandoned, starting new Glamour and now implementing BB in Glamour. That's way too much workload (I have mentioned this already).

I think DS will abandon this Project halfway unless he proves otherwise.

Reactions: balabasuu
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes