HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think this is v11 Offline, it should be v11 Online and the v11 content is for Patrons only.
And Max is coming in v12.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
View attachment 249403

When I was talking about all the work involved in adding Max and his villa, I mentioned new locations and characters. To put it in perspective, we started working on BB early October 2016. Russian version of 0.1 came out December 27 2016. Translation took another month and 0.1 was released on Patreon in January 28 2017. This is colossal amount of work, adding Max's villa means adding over 300 sprites and full screen images.

We couldn't do all of it in 0.11 so players weren't able to move around the villa themselves, all events had to be scripted. But we're not making a visual novel here, so we still have a lot of work ahead of us.

Even if you don't care about Max as a protagonist, we still have to do all this work so Kate can move around the villa freely. And since we're doing all this work anyway, it makes sense to put it to good use and replace Alex with Max, since not many people seem to care about Alex all that much.

Back to original BB, it took us months to create all the locations and images when we were making 0.1. This time we have less time, higher image quality and more functionality (more angles, interaction and dynamic schedule). I'm not sure we'll be able to do all of it by 0.12, but we'll do our best.

You can see 0.12 as a foundation for future content. For example, once we return to Kate in 0.13, she'll be able to move around the villa freely instead of having scripted events.

That's great and all but after a year of development we shouldn't be working on the foundation anymore.

I however will shut up for now to appreciate that Kira render.

Best Girl who didn't get all the content she deserved in BB.
DS is the GOD OF TROLLS!!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 249403

When I was talking about all the work involved in adding Max and his villa, I mentioned new locations and characters. To put it in perspective, we started working on BB early October 2016. Russian version of 0.1 came out December 27 2016. Translation took another month and 0.1 was released on Patreon in January 28 2017. This is colossal amount of work, adding Max's villa means adding over 300 sprites and full screen images.

We couldn't do all of it in 0.11 so players weren't able to move around the villa themselves, all events had to be scripted. But we're not making a visual novel here, so we still have a lot of work ahead of us.

Even if you don't care about Max as a protagonist, we still have to do all this work so Kate can move around the villa freely. And since we're doing all this work anyway, it makes sense to put it to good use and replace Alex with Max, since not many people seem to care about Alex all that much.

Back to original BB, it took us months to create all the locations and images when we were making 0.1. This time we have less time, higher image quality and more functionality (more angles, interaction and dynamic schedule). I'm not sure we'll be able to do all of it by 0.12, but we'll do our best.

You can see 0.12 as a foundation for future content. For example, once we return to Kate in 0.13, she'll be able to move around the villa freely instead of having scripted events.

That's great and all but after a year of development we shouldn't be working on the foundation anymore.

I however will shut up for now to appreciate that Kira render.

Best Girl who didn't get all the content she deserved in BB.
A 4.5 meg png? Does he not understand anything about compression?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
For those who think that the game will be about Max, a quote from the description of the game "Glamor":
"The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences." - Something I doubt that in the game "Glamor" we will play the role of Max and fuck everything that moves. - I'm glad of it.

Reactions: rKnight
Mar 1, 2018
Sigh.... Dark Silver did it again. When you think that he can't go any lower, the man, the legend, the myth, Dark Silver himself just says: "Hold my beer", and behold, as we reach the lowest bottom of the bottoms that we didn't even think was possible to reach.
At some point we need to admire his talent to fail again, and again, and fucking again. He probably took notes from EA at how to fuck up your whole brand and name, while pissing at everything good he has done in the past.
The man had it all. He had a big name, brand (Big Brother), which made him the biggest, and arguably the best (at that time) adult game developer. So, whats the next logical step you ask? Of course, abandon your project, that had thousands of followers, and that literally made you, and your name, and replace it with some half patched, scuffed, rushed, boring game (Glamour).
But wait, what else can we do, to fuck it up even more? Of course, implement your own fucking "DRM" (online must connection) into a fucking adult game.
Shall we go further? Yeah, make it so the "server" to which you have to be connected in order to play his shitty game, crashes day 1, and "fix" it after several days have passed.
Let's go further and beyond (in this case bellow). After several months have passed, finally realize that your shitty game is nothing, that you are nothing, not even a glimpse of what you were, so what now? Yeah, try to incorporate your best game, that made you famous, into your second shitty game in order to bait your previous supporters into giving you money again. No wonder he lost around 40% of his patreons.
Other adult game developers should take notes from this man, at how NOT to run their business. At this point I think that he was employed by EA, no other explanation.
I don't know why I even bother to write a fucking novel, in this dead thread, for a dead game. Just abandon this shit already, and start a new fresh project. It's the only hope for a better days to come.
Will we see a redemption arc? Probably not, because it's Dark Silver we are talking about. Prepare, for the depths unknown captain! Full speed bellow!!

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes