leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Glamour is bullshit, but maybe Glamour's Kate is good character in BB.
Bullshit to you... many will disagree
Glamour has soooo many flaws but game itself is extremely well scripted and relatively realistic. However, you guys got frustrated if main character doesn't get laid by dozens already in 0.01 demo.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Glamour is bullshit, but maybe Glamour's Kate is good character in BB.
You are a conservative, you are afraid of something new.
Here is the text from the Patreon page:

About our new game

• It's going to be a sandbox RPG with a lot more freedom than Big Brother.
  • Many different NPCs, who are going to live their own lives. Main character is just a part of the world, not the center of it.
  • Every NPC, while having some random characteristics here and there, is going to have a lot of care and development put into them. They will have their own stories and secrets.
  • Many NPC-related storylines, which will tell you more about them and will elevate your relationships to a new level.
  • The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences.
  • Dates (and more) with NPCs, both men and women.
  • Many different fetishes. Everyone will find something that gets their engine going.
  • The main character and NPCs have a lot of different skills and parameters.
  • Lots of ways to earn money. From completely legal to…
  • Mini-games. From lock-picking to gambling like poker.
  • Crafting and selling new items.
  • Experimental college with unique rules, which will lead to all kinds of spicy situations. The main character will be able to manipulate the rules to achieve her goals.
  • The game is going to be set in the same place and time as Big Brother. The main character will be able to meet a lot of familiar characters and more. Oh, and spiders. There will be spiders.
  • Windows, OSX and Android support.
  • And, as always, great graphics. As good as last versions of Big Brother and better!

do not remember such games as it is written about "Glamour", but I know a huge number of such games as "BB" - you start the game, fuck, fuck, and then you finish the game ...

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Not. Resuscitation "BB" is not due to the loss of money, but because of the desire to increase their number.
Of course it's to increase the number of Patrons. More Patrons means more money. You can see that he took a big hit when he dropped BB. It's true that he recovered somewhat, but it doesn't even compare with the number of Patrons he had or the money he was making.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Of course it's to increase the number of Patrons. More Patrons means more money. You can see that he took a big hit when he dropped BB. It's true that he recovered somewhat, but it doesn't even compare with the number of Patrons he had or the money he was making.
Of course, he got hit on January 28, 2018! The patrons left, because “BB” is banned!
Glamour appeared, and he stopped losing his patrons, stability appeared.
Well, yes, one hundred patrons (Max fans) came to him with the advent of the idea to reanimate "BB". But DS will not get the number of patrons, which was at the peak of the popularity of "BB".
And in general, the main idea of "BB" is incest. Without incest, it's a remake of another game, and I'm already tired of writing what it's called.
And, by the way, the schedule does not show how many patrons are for one or another pledge. It is very important. Without this data, there is nothing to say, except for the total number of patrons.
Perhaps now the pledge is $ 40 more than the "BB", and less than it was before the "Glamour" with Max ...

Reactions: rKnight

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Write to DS and find out, when you will know, tell us too because we dont know either. Version 0.11 was supposed to be 3 days ago...
He was asked many times about it. He is silent. He responds to other comments, but this question is silent as a partisan!

Lorzingaroo

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to get this working on Mac, when I pay in window mode it loads, I select new game then pick Kate but then when I click next nothing happens.... HELP PLEASE!!

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It's french
maybe it is, but that not means it isn't English aswell
correction; it is Scottish and old norwegian
French word is charme

It turns out that the US has its own English!
actually I'm not sure we can call that another lsnguage. americans simplified spelling of few words, same way we can say that we have Australian English and many others. even another "English English" or slang English

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Because 0.11 isn't ready yet, maybe DS make Max in 0.11, so we can play Max character already 0.11, so we don't have to wait 0.12. Hope so, but I doupt. Waiting, waiting..

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
This image is good, but i am sad, because Ann's and Lisa's hairs are different. I dont like new hairs.

When 1.1 is ready to play? Is this image in 1.1 or 1.2?
And I would like Liza to go to school with “new” hair (do her hair), and at home be with “old” hair (no her hair).

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Glamour has soooo many flaws but game itself is extremely well scripted and relatively realistic
Boy some people need a reallity check. It's aweful. The time is a complete mess and never works propperly. The RNG factor is ludicriss. The hunger state is pointless because you can work or whatever with zero food in your system. Flaws goes on and on.. But realistic :unsure::unsure::unsure: A school where they spank grown ups in the headmasters office and use pills to increase intelligense?? hahah Sorry i gotta roll on my floor a bit and laugh :p Totally reminded me of my old school o_O:censored:

Reactions: DJsona and Corambis

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Boy some people need a reallity check. It's aweful. The time is a complete mess and never works propperly. The RNG factor is ludicriss. The hunger state is pointless because you can work or whatever with zero food in your system. Flaws goes on and on.. But realistic :unsure::unsure::unsure: A school where they spank grown ups in the headmasters office and use pills to increase intelligense?? hahah Sorry i gotta roll on my floor a bit and laugh :p Totally reminded me of my old school o_O:censored:
At least ten times more realistic and interesting "BB"!

SadisticLiquid

Sep 15, 2017
i subscribed just to see BB go forward and i like the kate content too but mainly subbed cos of the BB content that comes next
hoping for an incest patch though :p

Reactions: Corambis

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Reality checked!

Some people need to read carefully and understand text. Realistic was simply referring on her sexual liberation, main component of Kate's story. Rest of my post (which you didn't quote) clearly said:
"However, you guys got frustrated if main character doesn't get laid by dozens already in 0.01 demo."
But it is my fault - Maybe if I used emoticons instead of words you would understand what I wrote.

Flaws: I said soooo many flaws. But now Max and BB are using same platform so they'll have same flaws

Reactions: JohnPonn

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
As I've said, I do feel bad for the Glamour fans, although I suspect most of his patrons are at least as happy if not more so to see BB make a return. My guess is that most of his current patrons are people that followed him starting with BB and kept following just because they like his style in general or, like a lot of patrons, they are just to lazy to cancel their pledge. I'm guilty of this. I pledge to some people that haven't created content in... well, a long time.

In order for BB to even agree to put bringing BB back to a vote, they have to have to pretty big incentive to. As people have mentioned, it's almost certainly financial. It will bring back patrons, at least in the short term. I just re-upped, and I know others have as well. We'll have to see how long these patrons stay or what the overall trend is. To a large extent, that's up to BB.

NTR is always going to be a niche fetish, but a smaller niche than incest. Incest had been growing more mainstream, but since a lot of people equate it with abuse or rape, Patreon and others have come down against it. But it's also something that's fairly easy to patch into a game (or to patch out, however you want to look at it). NTR isn't really the same. It required different renders or much more creative programming to add or remove it from a game.

And as people pointed out, NTR was implemented horribly into BB. It was unavoidable. You had the choice of going with it, or going to military school and ending the game. Every choice you made in the game that should have counted as fighting against Eric just made things worse, or turned your family against you more.

I saw someone talking about wanting to see Max suffer. The thing is, Max is a stand-in for the player for a lot of people. I don't get enjoyment from watching an image of a guy and girl having sex. What turns me on is pretending I'm the guy having sex with that girl. Max is frustrating in that he's such an idiot that it's hard to identify with him, but I don't want to see him suffer. As other people have pointed out, a game where you played as Eric might actually be fun, but in that case I'd be identifying with Eric, and completely enjoying Max's reaction. I'd be missing out on the incest factor though. A game where Eric was the actual father would actually be awesome, as you try to keep your son Max away from your wife Anne, and try to get to your daughters Lisa and Alice before he can. Hell, I'd enjoy sending Max away to the military then, leaving me with Kira, Anne, and our two daughters. But that's not how BB was written, nor how I expect Glamour to be either. It will probably be more ham-handed interference by Eric with the women turning against you just because Eric says, and despite concrete proof that he's even worse than Max.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Reality checked!

Some people need to read carefully and understand text. Realistic was simply referring on her sexual liberation, main component of Kate's story. Rest of my post (which you didn't quote) clearly said:
"However, you guys got frustrated if main character doesn't get laid by dozens already in 0.01 demo."
But it is my fault - Maybe if I used emoticons instead of words you would understand what I wrote.

Flaws: I said soooo many flaws. But now Max and BB are using same platform so they'll have same flaws
I get what you're saying about how you don't like it when the MC jumps on the first dick she sees, but at the same time the game can take several hours to go through the current content now and she's still a virgin. Lisa was still a (vaginal) virgin when BB was dropped. At some point you have to admit that the developer is just stringing you along.

Reactions: leg28 and Corambis
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes