balabasuu

May 17, 2017
All of you guessing on how DS will avoid incest is flawed by one single fact... You have no idea what Pateron statet as terms for DS to be allowed to stay after they forced him to close BB down. I do seem to recall no mention of the game or any characters as part of that term. So unless Patern has a completely retarded staff this could backfire quick. I'll play the Devils Advocat and be a Patreon staff member...

" Hmmm So DS is going to add BB characters and the plot form previosly banned game. Well it's obvios that this is incest so we will let him start and kick his ass out when it goes live. Good luck finding a new home because this time your banned for good. Have fun Mr incest rule breaker "

So if your money goes to Patreon are brain dead, you may get BB 2. If they have a single braincell working DS will once again be forced to abbandon this project and another year of waisted pateron money falls down the drain. It's sad ofc, but any other way seems unlikely. He should have opted to stay on course with Glamor, or changed plattform and gone full BB remake. He is digging his own grave right now from both players and paterons view.
I did not understand the meaning of the words "devils advocate".
Are you a defense or prosecution?
I have a few questions:
1) Children of spouses were born, but children do not call themselves “brother” and “sister,” children do not call mother “mother” - are they family or not?
2) What actions are incest? Follow the relatives in the shower? Watch for relatives during sex?

At the moment in “BB-Glamor” there is a Max family, which is not called a family, but everyone knows that they are a family. Max constantly spies on people who are not called family, but everyone knows that they are family.
Is this a violation of the rules of Patreon?
I do not think that morons work in Patreona. Perhaps Patreon employees know what is happening in BB-Glamor, but what are they waiting for? Waiting for the moment when Max fucks everyone? How was it with “BB”?
Is it possible that incest lovers work in Patreon, and they just want to watch incest, and after they see it, they will ban BB-Glamor?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I did not understand the meaning of the words "devils advocate".
Are you a defense or prosecution?
I have a few questions:
1) Children of spouses were born, but children do not call themselves “brother” and “sister,” children do not call mother “mother” - are they family or not?
2) What actions are incest? Follow the relatives in the shower? Watch for relatives during sex?

At the moment in “BB-Glamor” there is a Max family, which is not called a family, but everyone knows that they are a family. Max constantly spies on people who are not called family, but everyone knows that they are family.
Is this a violation of the rules of Patreon?
I do not think that morons work in Patreona. Perhaps Patreon employees know what is happening in BB-Glamor, but what are they waiting for? Waiting for the moment when Max fucks everyone? How was it with “BB”?
Is it possible that incest lovers work in Patreon, and they just want to watch incest, and after they see it, they will ban BB-Glamor?
It seems to be a complaint based system. Once they get reports of "inappropriate content" and the reports make it through the inbox at Patreon, then they might have an admin investigate.

Will Glamour get flagged? Who knows. Maybe they can ride the letter of the law enough to avoid the ban. There have been a whole lot of creative solutions to this problem across the adult game community. A lot of games make you name the relationships up front (so "Friend" instead of "Sister") so any rule breaking is theoretically on the part of the player. I dunno if this is actually effective or if it simply hasn't been challenged yet. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I suspect Patreon won't do more than token enforcement of the rule lest they threaten a fairly sizeable chunk of their income. I also think Patreon was scapegoated in the BB shutdown. DarkSilver was sick and tired of BB and wanted to do Glamour instead, but couldn't figure out a way to dump BB without losing all of his patrons, so latched on to the Patreon change as just the excuse he needed to switch development.

Reactions: leg28 and balabasuu

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
It seems to be a complaint based system. Once they get reports of "inappropriate content" and the reports make it through the inbox at Patreon, then they might have an admin investigate.

Will Glamour get flagged? Who knows. Maybe they can ride the letter of the law enough to avoid the ban. There have been a whole lot of creative solutions to this problem across the adult game community. A lot of games make you name the relationships up front (so "Friend" instead of "Sister") so any rule breaking is theoretically on the part of the player. I dunno if this is actually effective or if it simply hasn't been challenged yet. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I suspect Patreon won't do more than token enforcement of the rule lest they threaten a fairly sizeable chunk of their income. I also think Patreon was scapegoated in the BB shutdown. DarkSilver was sick and tired of BB and wanted to do Glamour instead, but couldn't figure out a way to dump BB without losing all of his patrons, so latched on to the Patreon change as just the excuse he needed to switch development.
There are games in which a player plays a guy who lives with a girl older than herself and a woman (with her sister and mother). In such games, we can say that they are not relatives.
Another thing is when you do a remake of the game with incest and simply do not call the family of the main character “the family of the main character”.
I will not write a complaint about "BB-Glamor", but there are those who can write this, and something tells me that "BB-Glamor" will be banned very quickly.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Your absolutely right. But keep in mind DS was already banned once. They will have a much much closer look at his account then others. Same for all previosly banned Developers.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
its me or ann seem skinnier compare to ann from BB?
If anything she looks bigger, but it's hard to tell from just a few pics. Lisa is the one who seemed slimmer. Not that she was at all fat before. It was just her build. And again, it's hard to tell from just a few pics. Ann I can at least recognize easily. Lisa I wasn't sure on at first, and had to rely on contextual clues to confirm who she was.

Reactions: balabasuu

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
If anything she looks bigger, but it's hard to tell from just a few pics. Lisa is the one who seemed slimmer. Not that she was at all fat before. It was just her build. And again, it's hard to tell from just a few pics. Ann I can at least recognize easily. Lisa I wasn't sure on at first, and had to rely on contextual clues to confirm who she was.
Lisa became slimmer, because she became an adult.
Apparently, the minor Liza was one of the reasons for the prohibition of "BB".
How can i find a job? I am on sixth day and still have no money
Talk about working with your sister and classmates.
You get a job. I got a job on the third day of the game.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Lisa became slimmer, because she became an adult.
Apparently, the minor Liza was one of the reasons for the prohibition of "BB".
Lisa to me was believable as an eighteen year old, or at least wasn't definitively underage. There are plenty of games still active with characters that looked far younger. It was Olivia to me that looked underage, and precisely because of her very modest build. I know other games that definitely were called-out by Patreon for characters that looked underage and had to change them. But even after the change they still looked younger than Lisa did in BB. But Patreon also seemed horribly inconsistent in how they enforced their policies, and in a lot of cases we were hearing things second-hand through the developers.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Lisa to me was believable as an eighteen year old, or at least wasn't definitively underage. There are plenty of games still active with characters that looked far younger. It was Olivia to me that looked underage, and precisely because of her very modest build. I know other games that definitely were called-out by Patreon for characters that looked underage and had to change them. But even after the change they still looked younger than Lisa did in BB. But Patreon also seemed horribly inconsistent in how they enforced their policies, and in a lot of cases we were hearing things second-hand through the developers.
In "BB" events occur in the United States.In the United States, the age of majority is 18-21 years.High school graduate in 18 years.Lisa did not finish high school.
So she was not 18 years old.
It is not yet known in which state of the United States was the plot of the game "BB". Maybe in New York State, where the age of majority is reached at the age of 21!
Lisa in BB-Glamor went to high school in September. - She is definitely not 18 years old.
If Liza in BB-Glamor gets fucked, then BB-Glamor is banned.
DS did not come up with a plot for BB-Glamor. He thought that he would not call Max’s family “Max’s family” and everything would be fine ... He’s a loser in terms of the plot of BB-Glamour. He just updated the pictures.
When creating games, DS thinks with the help of a wallet, not a head.
I would make Max the boyfriend of Lisa who lives with Lisa. Lisa will go to college with Max. Alice is also in college, but she has been studying for the last year.
It took me 20 seconds to come up with this. DS probably did not think for a second.And because of this, BB-Glamor will be banned.
I will not write DS all of the above. I hope that Patreon will write a DC warning, and DS will simply remove the BB content from the Glamor game.(crappy content in terms of plot)

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
The only character I wanted to change, Alice stay same. I dont like originally Alice's skin. She have too brown skin. Original Ann and Lisa was perfect, but now they don't are.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
The only character I wanted to change, Alice stay same. I dont like originally Alice's skin. She have too brown skin. Original Ann and Lisa was perfect, but now they don't are.
In "BB" talked about this topic. We discussed why:
Anna is an ordinary white woman.
Alice is a mulatto.
Lisa is Asian.
Max is an ordinary white guy.
I did not see how it all ended, but I think that Anna has children from three different men ...
Otherwise, this bullshit is not explained.
In fact, DS did not care what 3D models he used as characters in the game ...

Reactions: rKnight and leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I will not write a complaint about "BB-Glamor", but there are those who can write this, and something tells me that "BB-Glamor" will be banned very quickly.
If you remember old Glamour, there were already hints of incest while Kate was talking with Lisa about Lisa's familly. Also last Kate's shower adventures with sister could be also dramatized by puritans as incest.
However as you said Glamour friendly people shouldn't attack BB. I believe both sides have problem with DS - he cheated both sides - not between each other.

BTW BB-Glamour is better than Glamor since author is using Glamour, it is standard English and -our version is mostly used in USA - E.G. imdb does not have single title under Glamor (though, as I said color, glamor... are US spelling). Interesting, unlike word glamor, color instead of colour is pretty much used in USA (movies The Color Purple, Colors, Color of Night...)

Reactions: balabasuu

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
You are still playing Glamor 0.11 not BB so chew it as it is!

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
If you remember old Glamour, there were already hints of incest while Kate was talking with Lisa about Lisa's familly. Also last Kate's shower adventures with sister could be also dramatized by puritans as incest.
However as you said Glamour friendly people shouldn't attack BB. I believe both sides have problem with DS - he cheated both sides - not between each other.

BTW BB-Glamour is better than Glamor since author is using Glamour, it is standard English and -our version is mostly used in USA - E.G. imdb does not have single title under Glamor (though, as I said color, glamor... are US spelling). Interesting, unlike word glamor, color instead of colour is pretty much used in USA (movies The Color Purple, Colors, Color of Night...)
I think Kati's “hot shower” with Julia was incest.
Julia masturbated Kate, Kate got an orgasm - it was the sexual act of two sisters.
Someone believes that sex without a member is not?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Is it true that Patreon does not support none of incestgame? I think that other incestgames are in Patreon. Maybe i am wrong.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Is it true that Patreon does not support none of incestgame? I think that other incestgames are in Patreon. Maybe i am wrong.
Patreon doesn't care what the developers do on his site.
Patreon invented the rules of incest, necrophilia, rape, pidofiliya to disavow his responsibility. Proof of this is the fact that Patreon does not follow the content of the games.
On a simple example: I have a rule in my house - do not shit on the floor! I make sure no one breaks this rule.
Patreon does not verify compliance with its rules. He responds only if someone writes complaints about something. Patreon is only interested in interest from profits, and he does not care about anything else.
If the developer creates a game in which the father rapes his minor daughter, kills and fucks her dead body. Patreon will not do anything if no one complains about this game.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Patreon doesn't care what the developers do on his site.
Patreon invented the rules of incest, necrophilia, rape, pidofiliya to disavow his responsibility. Proof of this is the fact that Patreon does not follow the content of the games.
On a simple example: I have a rule in my house - do not shit on the floor! I make sure no one breaks this rule.
Patreon does not verify compliance with its rules. He responds only if someone writes complaints about something. Patreon is only interested in interest from profits, and he does not care about anything else.
If the developer creates a game in which the father rapes his daughter, kills and fucks her dead body. Patreon will not do anything if no one complains about this game.
Ok, so who the fuck complain Big Brother?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
In "BB" events occur in the United States.In the United States, the age of majority is 18-21 years.High school graduate in 18 years.Lisa did not finish high school.
So she was not 18 years old.
It is not yet known in which state of the United States was the plot of the game "BB". Maybe in New York State, where the age of majority is reached at the age of 21!
Lisa in BB-Glamor went to high school in September. - She is definitely not 18 years old.
If Liza in BB-Glamor gets fucked, then BB-Glamor is banned.
I was eighteen years old pretty much my entire senior year in high school. My birthday is in September, but after the school year starts. So I was 17 when it started, but quickly turned 18. I did end up being one of the oldest kids in my class because of it. If my parents had wanted, they could have pushed and had me start a year early, but they didn't. So being eighteen years old definitely doesn't mean you can't be in high school.

In "BB" talked about this topic. We discussed why:
Anna is an ordinary white woman.
Alice is a mulatto.
Lisa is Asian.
Max is an ordinary white guy.
I did not see how it all ended, but I think that Anna has children from three different men ...
Otherwise, this bullshit is not explained.
In fact, DS did not care what 3D models he used as characters in the game ...
Anne looked slightly Asian to me. Alice and Max looked kind of hispanic-ish. Lisa looked much more Asian to me than her mother. In my head, I kind of resolved this as Anne being Eurasian, and Max's father being Hispanic. Max and Alice took after their father heavily, while Lisa hit the recessive Asian gene motherload. I don't know if that's likely from a genetic standpoint, but that's how I reconciled it.

Reactions: KaiserST
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes