Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DS said the following:
Eric will be in the game, but originally he's going to be behind the scenes. Max will be able to talk Ann out of the relationships with Eric so you won't have to see him if you don't want to. And if someone misses him, maybe (no promises yet) Max will be able to convince Ann to start dating Eric so he'll have an active role in the game. Again, this is going to be 100% optional and voluntary.

This gives me hope that we maybe can skip Eric all together, and not have him visiting the house.

One could hope..

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I get what you're saying about how you don't like it when the MC jumps on the first dick she sees, but at the same time the game can take several hours to go through the current content now and she's still a virgin. Lisa was still a (vaginal) virgin when BB was dropped. At some point you have to admit that the developer is just stringing you along.
agree. should be faster than it is! it is adult game. just asking not to turn conservative virgin into slut in first hour of the game
alternatively DS could made different achievments needed for one step than comming 20 times in bathroom around 1am

Deluxe4arms

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% save? I had to reset my laptop because of a stupid Windows 10 problem. Or at least a 90% save

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Reality checked!
Sorry. It was this line "the game itself is extremely well scripted and relatively realistic " that cought my eyes. I diagree on that. All my critic of the game is obviolsy directed to DS himself and no one on this board tho. So no harm intended. Have a good one (y)

Reactions: leg28

zocx

May 2, 2017
Wait i don't understand anymore ... so DS wants to include new version from BB on this game? But this game MC is not a girl? how you can play Max? The BB is already included on this game or in next version?

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Wait i don't understand anymore ... so DS wants to include new version from BB on this game? But this game MC is not a girl? how you can play Max? The BB is already included on this game or in next version?
Read this

Reactions: KaiserST

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Ok, BB content moved to the Glamour. Please, can someone explain to me. How DS are going to solve all incest things? Max are going to live with Ann, Liza, Alice and Kira and they are not blood related to each other, or DS want a second ban to quit this project to, and start the third?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Ok, BB content moved to the Glamour. Please, can someone explain to me. How DS are going to solve all incest things? Max are going to live with Ann, Liza, Alice and Kira and they are not blood related to each other, or DS want a second ban to quit this project to, and start the third?
DS can easily circumvent the incest ban, erasing the only difference between BB and School, Love and Friends, writing in the storyline that Max is the son of Anna’s girlfriend. Max came to the city to Anna to go to college, he settled with her, because there was no money to rent an apartment. (Just like in the game "School, love and friends" - 100% copy)
Or he can say that Max is the adopted son!
Max will be fucking everyone around, except for his family members..
This will be as I wrote above.
He will fuck his family. Everything will be like in "BB", but either as an adopted son, or as the son of Anna's girlfriend.

Reactions: rKnight and Pharan

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Or he can say that Max is the adopted son!
Patreon stated that anything that would imply incest is not allowed, which includes step siblings, if Max, Lisa or Alice(assuming DS is planning content that would involve group sexual scenes) calls Ann "mom" then it can be considered incest even the story says they're unrelated. Imo DS should switch from patreon to other platform like subscribestar that might have no limitations on his content.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Patreon stated that anything that would imply incest is not allowed, which includes step siblings, if Max, Lisa or Alice(assuming DS is planning content that would involve group sexual scenes) calls Ann "mom" then it can be considered incest even the story says they're unrelated. Imo DS should switch from patreon to other platform like subscribestar that might have no limitations on his content.
Then DS has only one way out - to steal the idea from the game “School, love and friends” ...
Max will be the son of Anna's girlfriend. He will come to town to study in college. He will live with Anna, because there is no money to rent an apartment.
Judging by the statements of DS, the fact that he fully integrates the "BB" and the screenshots that he publishes, Max will have a harem: Anna, Lisa, Alice, Kira ...
In the morning Max will fuck with Lisa, in college Max will fuck with Alice, in the evening Max will fuck with Kira, and at night Max will fuck with Anna - this is the plot of "BB-Glamor". Interesting story? Well, without Eric with NTR, the plot of "BB-Glamor" will be just that.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What are the story differences from
If you haven't played 0.11, this is you last chance to avoid spoilers.

• We don't want to get banned, so the biggest most obvious change is no one's going to specify any kind of relations between the characters. All of it is going to be up to players' imagination, the game won't be mentioning anything out loud.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
What are the story differences from
If you haven't played 0.11, this is you last chance to avoid spoilers.
  • We don't want to get banned, so the biggest most obvious change is no one's going to specify any kind of relations between the characters. All of it is going to be up to players' imagination, the game won't be mentioning anything out loud.
Well, yes ... Well, yes ... Or so ... Someone is fucking someone. (game spoiler "BB-Glamor")

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
If Max will be adopted son or if Ann will be Max's halfmother or Alice and Lisa are Max's halfsisters, I lose all interest.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
All of you guessing on how DS will avoid incest is flawed by one single fact... You have no idea what Pateron statet as terms for DS to be allowed to stay after they forced him to close BB down. I do seem to recall no mention of the game or any characters as part of that term. So unless Patreon has a completely retarded staff this could backfire quick. I'll play the Devils Advocat and be a Patreon staff member...

" Hmmm So DS is going to add BB characters and the plot form previosly banned game. Well it's obvios that this is incest so we will let him start and kick his ass out when it goes live. Good luck finding a new home because this time your banned for good. Have fun Mr incest rule breaker "

So if your money goes to Patreon are brain dead, you may get BB 2. If they have a single braincell working DS will once again be forced to abbandon this project and another year of waisted pateron money falls down the drain. It's sad ofc, but any other way seems unlikely. He should have opted to stay on course with Glamor, or changed plattform and gone full BB remake. He is digging his own grave right now from both players and paterons view.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes