bblover

May 31, 2017
I don't know if its a bug but my quest named "Progress (spoiler)" wont go anywhere. The numbers are not changing even when Julia comes while Kate showering/taking bath, current level is stucked at 4 (out of 6). I cant talk Julia about Nick.
What should I do about this event?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I don't know if its a bug but my quest named "Progress (spoiler)" wont go anywhere. The numbers are not changing even when Julia comes while Kate showering/taking bath, current level is stucked at 4 (out of 6). I cant talk Julia about Nick.
What should I do about this event?
Keep grinding. It takes a stupidly large amount of grind to unlock the last couple of dialogs. IIRC they triggered for me when I talked to Julia while she's out sunbathing.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone knows if 0.12 is planned for this month? I want to pledge, but only after I see Max & company implemented. :)

bblover

May 31, 2017
Keep grinding. It takes a stupidly large amount of grind to unlock the last couple of dialogs. IIRC they triggered for me when I talked to Julia while she's out sunbathing.
thx for reply. But I did so many times same things but none of numbers have changed. Whats your latest numbers and current level for quest?

Sparkle7

Feb 5, 2019
Stuck at 'medical office' quest, came there next day after classes as Kate was told... but, where is the option to actually get her sit and write those reports on the computer...?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't checked in for a while, but kudos for the offline version... and that's it.

Now there's a useless alternative male protagonist to waste dev energy on. Then DS is going to try and reintegrate BB and all the storytelling cancer it represents?

FFS, at least I hope the MC never needs to touch that creepy slimeball Max.

Reactions: balabasuu

Sparkle7

Feb 5, 2019
Ah, I figured it out, one fine wasn't enough to progress 'medical office' quest... so I made her chat with Sophie again during lessons... eh...

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Kate is gonna do more than touch...
I agree ... Kate is not going to put up with Max next to her, shaking his hand. Yes, Max will go to the army! The dream of every pimply schoolboy goes to the army. Katya has many ways to do this. Eric with other rich clients will hold orgies. Max's family will fuck and take pictures for the camera, and Kate will be the cameraman. Kate will not forget about Max, Kate will send a video of an orgy to the army for Max! True, it is not known whether Max will have time to watch this video, given the tight training schedule!
Why people don't like BB-Glamor?
People like to play one game, not two at the same time.
Let DS do the forbidden remake of the game "BB" separately.
I am only interested in "Glamor".

Jan 1, 2018
I agree ... Kate is not going to put up with Max next to her, shaking his hand. Yes, Max will go to the army! The dream of every pimply schoolboy goes to the army. Katya has many ways to do this. Eric with other rich clients will hold orgies. Max's family will fuck and take pictures for the camera, and Kate will be the cameraman. Kate will not forget about Max, Kate will send a video of an orgy to the army for Max! True, it is not known whether Max will have time to watch this video, given the tight training schedule!

People like to play one game, not two at the same time.
Let DS do the forbidden remake of the game "BB" separately.
I am only interested in "Glamor".
I would like to see Bb but in the right proportions, eg 70 Glamour- 30 BB. If Bb will be only addition i am fine with this but i don't want have only BB remake, Glamour story is fine.

Reactions: balabasuu

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

We had gigantic plans for this month, and it looks like this time we might have gone too far in few places :) We had to do insane amount of work in order to implement all new locations and characters, which was a necessary foundation for future content and will be used by both Kate and Max. And of course we couldn't just copy old content, image quality improved too much, old images would stood out like a sore thumb. Plus, as I've already mentioned before, in most situations Glamour uses sprites and not full screen images.
Unfortunately, the amount of work needed for the villa means we couldn't lay the foundation AND add new content in one month. So we were forced to either make a version that would leave some of this work for the future versions and still would be light on content, or we could rip the proverbial band-aid and have one version with basically no events and dialogues, but it would only be oneversion.
That's what we went with. We spent the entire month on the foundation and now that it's done, we can focus on adding new content in the future.
Let's talk about what exactly we were doing this month. Now that Max is free to walk around locations, you'll be able to see all characters going around their business. The lightning will depend on the time of day, they'll be wearing different clothes, there will be close ups. In some situations we went even further and you'll be able to see some things from different angles. For example, while Alice is asleep, Max will be able to take off her her top, panties and the skirt (all of them are independent, so you can keep on one or more of them if you want) and then look at her from different angles. Same goes to Lisa (she only has two pieces of clothing, but the general idea is the same). There will be an option to look at sleeping Ann from two different angles. Same goes with Kira. Max will be able to take off her panties too.
Besides day and night, the lightning will also depend on local sources like the projector in the living room and the kitchen light.
The bathroom can be occupied by several people at the same time. For example, two people can be taking a shower, and a third person might be taking a bath. Same goes to the pool and TV. You'll be able to close up on people sunbathing and swimming in the pool. They'll have different swimsuits, too. Characters will be busy cooking, washing dishes, sitting in their phones and many other actions. Breakfasts and dinners will have some variation in the food. Someone might be late or maybe someone didn't have enough time to change before breakfast — all of this is already in the game and works as intended.
We're also working on ability to spy through the cameras installed around the house. Maybe we'll be able to implement it in the Max's laptop for 0.12.
All this work took all of our time and we didn't have enough time on new dialogs and events, but the graphics are already done. Some of the images are already implemented in the game, too, so even though we had to postpone our planned 0.12 content, proper implementation shouldn't take too long because it's already partially done.
Since 0.12 will be, em, light on new events, we've decided to let Max do things he shouldn't be able to do yet, story-wise. I'm talking about undressing different characters around the house, peeking from different angles, etc. In the future all of these will be implemented as events.
For example, Max won't be able take off Lisa's clothes in the very beginning of the game without getting slapped in the face, and Alice's reaction will be even worse. By the way, in the future there will be ways to see whether characters will allow Max to try something like this or should he back off for now. Normally, peeking through the spy cameras won't be available without buying and installing them first. In order to see Lisa in a transparent swimsuit first Max will have to buy a swimsuit, learn about the way to make it see-through, get the required item and use it on the swimsuit. But not in 0.12. In 0.12 Max will have "god mode" and will be able to do all these things right away.
We couldn't implement all these as proper events, but at least the foundation is ready and we won't have to spend our time on it in the future. And of course, bigger foundation allows us make a better game in the future.
Just like Max in 0.12, in 0.13 Kate will be able to move around the villa. Of course, we won't have to spend another month on giving her this functionality, so she'll have plenty of content in 0.13. She'll be able to interact with characters and participate in events. Kate will be able to stay overnight and she will finally be able to lose her virginity. And she wouldn't be able to do any of it without all the work we have put in 0.12. Without 0.12, Kate would still have to go through linear events, VN-style.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Damm ninja'ed by a couple seconds.
Heh, was struggling with the formatting on mobile but managed to post it anyway.

So an even smaller update, but I do appreciate the honesty and the work arounds that DS tried to used to balance things out.

Also Kate losing her virginity next update? Well I'm sure that the people who hate Max will just love that. :LOL:
It’s good that he’s honest, much better than making up excuses. But still, no info on the offline version, which sucks.

Reactions: KaiserST
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes