balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Oh no ... Do not say that Max falls into Katie's panties ...
Yes, I will send him to the army ...
Although everything will be fine!Everything will be as in the case of Oscar!
No, Max, you will not climb into Katya's panties - only through my corpse!
And most importantly - Katya is NOT a virgin ... Did you bring Katya to a medical examination, did you read the dialogues?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great news that Kate is a virgin. Terrible news that it seems she will lose it with Max. Since game is completely linear (sandbox?) she probably won't have any other options except for Max. That's a huge bummer

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Well, as expected trying to start a whole new game inside of the existing game means they spent all of their time on getting all of the grinds set up and none on making sexy content. Come back again in April if you want something interesting.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Great news that Kate is a virgin. Terrible news that it seems she will lose it with Max. Since game is completely linear (sandbox?) she probably won't have any other options except for Max. That's a huge bummer
Bhahahaha!She is not a virgin.
I think that there will be such a situation as with Oscar.Agree or refuse - the player decides.
In v.0.10, Kate is not interested in children, such as Max.She loves adult and interesting men, such as a history teacher.
(in the dialogues of the Russian version of Kati’s thought were about this)

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I think when 0.12 is ready to play. Either 0.11 isn't ready yet, so we waiting atleast two months more 0.12?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
If you are a patreon of this game, but not the 40$ tier. Will you still be able to "activate" the game before your tier release date if a 40$ tier member shared the game? I have read that you have to link the game and your Patreon account once each release.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
If you are a patreon of this game, but not the 40$ tier. Will you still be able to "activate" the game before your tier release date if a 40$ tier member shared the game? I have read that you have to link the game and your Patreon account once each release.
Shhhhhh :censored:

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Last post by DS confirms all i said in the past. He did bite off a hell lot more then he could handle. Adding a full game in 0.12 that originally took over a year. BB. If we take away the planing and story telling he still needs to do all the ground work. Rendering thousands of pictures. Getting all mechanics to work. 500 events and so on. We're looking at a good 6-8 month of work not counting problems or anything else that cold stall the project futher. Paterons are bleeding as we speak. Even the hardcore fanboys are slowly waking up. DarkSilver earned a new dev name.. Titanic II :p (The weird part is that he saw the iceberg long before hitting it) :D

Reactions: balabasuu
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes