balabasuu

May 17, 2017
so, we can see eric again?. some people may leave DS but some will replace them lol.
Of course, with the advent of Eric it will be more interesting to play, and also Anna, Lisa, Lisa and Alice will get long-awaited sex, because the players have no hope for Max because of the rules of Patreon!
I'll put Lisa, Alice, Anna, Kira in bed with Eric!
I'll make Max take a look at the orgy!
I and DS will make Max's life fun! ...
In the end, Max will go to the army, thanks to the help of Katie!
I like this “BB-Glamor”!
I can imagine: Twilight, Max's house, many female moans, the cries of unknown men, the debate about who will be next to fuck, Max stands by the pool, holds a big stone, the rope is tied to his neck and stone Max throws a stone into the pool! - Is not that great?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Of course, with the advent of Eric it will be more interesting to play, and also Anna, Lisa, Lisa and Alice will get long-awaited sex, because the players have no hope for Max because of the rules of Patreon!
I like this “BB-Glamor”!
I hate BB-Glamour if this happen. Eric sucks.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Enough ... DS doesn't care about your or my opinion. A variety of gameplay and the possibility of NTR, will add new patrons and their money - only this interests DS, which means that sooner or later, everything that I described will be in the game!
If Patreon allows DS to rape minors, kill them and have sex with their corpses, and if such direction becomes popular, then DS will quickly add such content to BB-Glamor! Do not have time to say: "I am against" how DS will add such content to the game! All for the money.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Enough ... DS doesn't care about your or my opinion. A variety of gameplay and the possibility of NTR, will add new patrons and their money - only this interests DS, which means that sooner or later, everything that I described will be in the game!
If Patreon allows DS to rape minors, kill them and have sex with their corpses, and if such direction becomes popular, then DS will quickly add such content to BB-Glamor! Do not have time to say: "I am against" how DS will add such content to the game! All for the money.
Yyy.... If I remember correctly, DS said that, you will get options to choose whether you want Erick to appear in the game or not.

Frozen 92

May 4, 2017
I like this “BB-Glamor”!
I can imagine: Twilight, Max's house, many female moans, the cries of unknown men, the debate about who will be next to fuck, Max stands by the pool, holds a big stone, the rope is tied to his neck and stone Max throws a stone into the pool! - Is not that great?
You're wrong, Max shouldn't be dead. Because he always has to jerk off behind Eric's back with his eyes peeping.

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I wonder when I can play "BB - Glamour" with Eric included.
I think we will see Eric's active play in six months. Eric and his content will be added at the very end of the BB integration in Glamor.
You're wrong, Max shouldn't be dead. Because he always has to jerk off behind Eric's back with his eyes peeping.
DS should allow to get rid of Max, send him to the army or bring him to suicide - no matter. This will cause a lot of screams that will make advertising for DS!
"There is no bad PR." - DS knows about it and knows how to use it to increase the amount of money.

Reactions: Frozen 92

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

February is finally over and let me tell you, it was one of the most stressful months yet. If we knew how much work we'd have to put in beforehand, we'd probably space it out through several months. By the point we realized how much time it would take, a good portion of the month has already gone and we decided to double down to finish everything up as quickly as possible so we can put it behind us. 0.12 is 100% mechanics. New locations, characters in them, moving around, sometimes interacting with each other.
Some of you might be asking: if 0.12 doesn't have any events or dialogs, what were you doing all this month? Well, let me tell you...

Let's start with some statistics: 0.12 has over 560 new images. Some of them are sprites, others fullscreen. The number will probably go up in the next couple of days because we want to add some new and almost done actions and new angles.

The game shows different time of day. Characters wear different clothes. They go about doing their business. Sometimes you can see them from different angles and sometimes there are additional actions.

The game now has dialog settings. You can change dialog speed, font size, and "I'm here to play, not to read" people got an option to automatically skip and go straight to the bottom of all dialogs. By the way, we just found a bug with this option, the fix should be up tomorrow.

NPC mapping. There's now another sub menu in the setting, NPC mapping. You'll see it in use once we have new dialogs and events for Max.

Navigation. If you played BB, you probably remember your ability to move around the entire house from any other location. It's not always possible because some hubs (like college) have way too many locations, but overall it's pretty useful and we'll try to use it whenever we can. So from now on, Kate's house has it too. You can also see all characters' icons in locations. For now it only works in Kate's house and Max's villa, but next version will have it everywhere for everyone, including places like college.

We still have some things to do before we move on to 0.13, so there will be small updates in the next couple of days:
  • An option to spy on almost every room in the villa from Max's laptop.
  • Another angle to peek on people taking a shower.
  • Some new actions for Max like swimming in the pool. He may also show his arousal in some situations.
  • Max will be able to see whether characters are sleeping judging by the lights in their rooms when he's in the pool location.
  • Ability to peek on changing Lisa, Alice and Ann.
  • Max will get to sleep and rest.
  • Maybe more. We already have the graphics ready, so it shouldn't take too much time. Hopefully.
We also have some bugs to fix:
  • Quest log doesn't show correctly.
  • Characters turn invisible when they're changing. They are present in the room, but there are no images yet.
  • Overall characters' behavior is a bit erratic. We're gonna fix that.

Once that's all that done (ideally in the next couple of days, give or take), we'll immediately start working on 0.13. This one's going to be 100% content, all for Kate and we have big plans for her!

As always, your client will update to version 0.12 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client,
0.12 is available on 5th for $40 Patrons, on 12th for $20 Patrons, on 16th for $10 Patrons, on 19th for $5 Patrons and two months from now for everyone else.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

February is finally over and let me tell you, it was one of the most stressful months yet. If we knew how much work we'd have to put in beforehand, we'd probably space it out through several months. By the point we realized how much time it would take, a good portion of the month has already gone and we decided to double down to finish everything up as quickly as possible so we can put it behind us. 0.12 is 100% mechanics. New locations, characters in them, moving around, sometimes interacting with each other.
Some of you might be asking: if 0.12 doesn't have any events or dialogs, what were you doing all this month? Well, let me tell you...

Let's start with some statistics: 0.12 has over 560 new images. Some of them are sprites, others fullscreen. The number will probably go up in the next couple of days because we want to add some new and almost done actions and new angles.

The game shows different time of day. Characters wear different clothes. They go about doing their business. Sometimes you can see them from different angles and sometimes there are additional actions.

The game now has dialog settings. You can change dialog speed, font size, and "I'm here to play, not to read" people got an option to automatically skip and go straight to the bottom of all dialogs. By the way, we just found a bug with this option, the fix should be up tomorrow.

NPC mapping. There's now another sub menu in the setting, NPC mapping. You'll see it in use once we have new dialogs and events for Max.

Navigation. If you played BB, you probably remember your ability to move around the entire house from any other location. It's not always possible because some hubs (like college) have way too many locations, but overall it's pretty useful and we'll try to use it whenever we can. So from now on, Kate's house has it too. You can also see all characters' icons in locations. For now it only works in Kate's house and Max's villa, but next version will have it everywhere for everyone, including places like college.

We still have some things to do before we move on to 0.13, so there will be small updates in the next couple of days:
  • An option to spy on almost every room in the villa from Max's laptop.
  • Another angle to peek on people taking a shower.
  • Some new actions for Max like swimming in the pool. He may also show his arousal in some situations.
  • Max will be able to see whether characters are sleeping judging by the lights in their rooms when he's in the pool location.
  • Ability to peek on changing Lisa, Alice and Ann.
  • Max will get to sleep and rest.
  • Maybe more. We already have the graphics ready, so it shouldn't take too much time. Hopefully.
We also have some bugs to fix:
  • Quest log doesn't show correctly.
  • Characters turn invisible when they're changing. They are present in the room, but there are no images yet.
  • Overall characters' behavior is a bit erratic. We're gonna fix that.

Once that's all that done (ideally in the next couple of days, give or take), we'll immediately start working on 0.13. This one's going to be 100% content, all for Kate and we have big plans for her!

As always, your client will update to version 0.12 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client,
0.12 is available on 5th for $40 Patrons, on 12th for $20 Patrons, on 16th for $10 Patrons, on 19th for $5 Patrons and two months from now for everyone else.
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from
Man, Ann looks young. She was young-looking before, but now she looks like early 20s.

Reactions: balabasuu

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
"Holes" :D this really made me laugh out loud.. Those pictures are censored for patreon, uncensored stuff can be shown only to his patrons, public announcements have to be censored
And they who wanna play this game free after two months see too boobs and holes without censored?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes