Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I have to say again that it is very strange why DS change Big Brother's most good looking girls looks; Ann and Lisa, but less good looking girls stay same looking; Alice and Kira. If someone have to change then Alice and Kira.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Man, Ann looks young. She was young-looking before, but now she looks like early 20s.
I agree, she looks younger and skinnier. I wonder if he made her skinnier to ease his job, to be able to the use cloth assets made for other characters.

I have to say again that it is very strange why DS change Big Brother's most good looking girls looks; Ann and Lisa, but less good looking girls stay same looking; Alice and Kira. If someone have to change then Alice and Kira.
I also agree with you.

Reactions: Rythan25

Frozen 92

May 4, 2017
I think we will see Eric's active play in six months. Eric and his content will be added at the very end of the BB integration in Glamor.

DS should allow to get rid of Max, send him to the army or bring him to suicide - no matter. This will cause a lot of screams that will make advertising for DS!
"There is no bad PR." - DS knows about it and knows how to use it to increase the amount of money.
can I ask you something?.
I personally liked BB's system of influence,Because it was good for me to feel the difference in the treatment that Max received depending on the influence of Eric.
Do you think the influence system will reappear with Eric together?

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Try Sisterly Lust or Parental Love. They're VNs, but there are choices, and they matter.
Well, the first one is kind of ridiculous (so far) and the second one turned from ridiculous to gross in latest versions.

Btw Max's web-cam thing is disgusting in its own way, but luckily it is not interlinked with the story and can be totally ignored with money cheat. It least it was in original BB.

Reactions: 2fishy

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
can I ask you something?.
I personally liked BB's system of influence,Because it was good for me to feel the difference in the treatment that Max received depending on the influence of Eric.
Do you think the influence system will reappear with Eric together?
In the game "Glamor" there are two parameters: 1) the level of relationships 2) interest. They are the same as in "BB".
These options are not new to "BB" and "Glamor", they are in other old games.
With the advent of Eric, the NPC will have the same parameters, but they will be associated with Eric. For example, if the level of Alice’s attitude and interest in Eric is higher than that of Max, we’ll see how Alice expels Max from her room, and Eric fucks Alice! That would be logical. But I'm not sure that DS without a hint of it will create this behavior in the NPC. DS stupid in the field of plot and behavior of NPC.
Again, we will not see an active game of Eric in the near future.

Reactions: Frozen 92

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Well, now DS is trying to circumvent the ban on incest and pidofiliya, making Max's mother younger, and his sister Lisa older.
DS will remove the content of "hot soul"?

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
Honestly, this guy's games are the only ones that keep me playing for 4 hours straight. some people hate the grind but i really hate games that show you a sex scene after first few clicks, making us work for progress is much better.
i saw some pics in the previews on OP that i didn't see in game, do they exist or are they from a future release?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Honestly, this guy's games are the only ones that keep me playing for 4 hours straight. some people hate the grind but i really hate games that show you a sex scene after first few clicks, making us work for progress is much better.
i saw some pics in the previews on OP that i didn't see in game, do they exist or are they from a future release?

If you do not like sex during the first game week of the game, play "A Wife And Mother".
I personally have not seen sex, and the version is already 7.5 (12 days of play) ...

Reactions: EvilUser

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
@EvilUser @balabasuu played both :), i also like "the deluca family" and "long live the princess" but before i started playing glamour i was thinking about playing BB again.
i always hoped DS would pick up development on BB again, then i found out he's planning to merge it with "glamour" ... :love::love::love::love:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know if there is an offline version 0.11 anytime soon. So I downloaded the online version, updated itself and now I'm stuck at the character screen (Max is not available for non Patrons). Even when I choose Kate the Next button is grey and not white.
Does anyone know the cause of it? (Glamour folder in appdata cleared)

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes