Frozen 92

May 4, 2017
The DS plan to vote on Kate and Max after the 0.12 version,and

As far as I know, there are many people who want that their play as Max is better than Kate except 130 fugitives .

and Many people also want a game that is a male protagonist.

So,why don't DS put Eric instead of Kate? as main character like Max.

It may seem ridiculous, but there are reasonable reasons.

1. Because it is an event in a single house, unnecessary characters can be ruled out , this can increase the scope of rendering in a Max's house.

2. It can produce a variety of conflicts between the characters.

This can make us concentrate more on the game.

3.Eric and Max are enemies, but player is the same So they can take women from each other.

Or how about this? Max5/Eric3/Kate2 .

These are my personal wishes.

Spermabear

Mar 14, 2018
@park dong min
Are you actually serious?? Removing Kate from the game when she's the original protagonist, how stupid would that be?!
Then this wouldn't even be Glamour anymore, it would just be BB remastered.
If anyone were to be removed, it should be Max.
He could easily fit as a side character, whereas the main story is centered around Kate.
I agree to 100%

Reactions: balabasuu

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
Is the offline version abandoned? Noone doesn't seem to mention anything about updates to the offline version. I might be alone but I don't like to play these kind of games online

Reactions: muschi123

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Correct me if im wrong. There is an online update for all patreons. You ll get every month a new update.
But if you re not a patreon, you can play the offline version, but get the updates 2 months later ?!

From his patreon site:
P.S.: Once you log in via Patreon, the amount of content you get will depend on whether you support us, and on your supporter tier. $40+ Patrons get new content on 5th of every month, $20+ — on 12th, $10+ — on 16th, $5+ — on 19th. Everyone else gets new content two months later.

Just finished BB and will start Glamour now :).

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
@park dong min
Are you actually serious?? Removing Kate from the game when she's the original protagonist, how stupid would that be?!
Then this wouldn't even be Glamour anymore, it would just be BB remastered.
If anyone were to be removed, it should be Max.
He could easily fit as a side character, whereas the main story is centered around Kate.
Glamour and BB should be separate games. Part of it is because I suspect that Kate and most Glamour-related stuff will take a back-seat to the Big Brother stuff. To the extent that it remains, it will end up serving as supporting characters for Max to interact with. I don't see how fan support does anything other than push DS to focus on the BB part of the game.

However, as a BB fan and someone who's never played Glamour, I'll take whatever BB content I can get. I'll give Glamour a try once the BB stuff is in there more fully, and I did start supporting DS again on Patreon. Maybe the Glamour part of it is really good, in which case it's an especially bad deal for the Glamour fans. But as I've said, I think the pressure will be out there to make BB content the focus of the game.

Oct 15, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a walkthrough for 0.10 anywhere since the one linked by OP is for 0.5 (or is 0.10 offline basically 0.5? Have just started paying attention to this game since I didn't want to play an online game). Furthermore, is there a list for all the class minigame questions? Since those questions require some actual knowledge to solve a cheatsheet would be nice instead of having to google a lot of them :D

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Does this mean we are forced into losing Kate’s virginity to the winner of that poll? It sure does sound like that. I would honestly prefer bedding Kate with a person of my own choice..

Spermabear

Mar 14, 2018
Does this mean we are forced into losing Kate’s virginity to the winner of that poll? It sure does sound like that. I would honestly prefer bedding Kate with a person of my own choice..
I think there are more, beaceuse the Question is:

Reactions: KaiserST
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes