Hlextor

May 6, 2017
In 0.13 we plan to implement events where Kate will be able to lose her virginity (however symbolic the process might be) with Max, Alice, or keep it for someone else. Since this is an important decision, we want to hear your opinions.
One guy and one girl with the highest number of votes will win. So in the future Kate will get to choose between four characters. Two of them will be Alice and Max, the other two are up to you."
... and the winner is Max :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does this mean we are forced into losing Kate’s virginity to the winner of that poll? It sure does sound like that. I would honestly prefer BREEDING Kate with a person of my own choice..
Fixed that for you.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
@Hlextor Thanks for the info, I’m relieved we get to choose from 4 characters. That’s a lot more sensible from Dark Silver for once :)

@goobdoob I suppose you’re right. Just need Alice to grow a big magic cock now and pump Kate.

Reactions: goobdoob

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
The DS plan to vote on Kate and Max after the 0.12 version,and

As far as I know, there are many people who want that their play as Max is better than Kate except 130 fugitives .

and Many people also want a game that is a male protagonist.

So,why don't DS put Eric instead of Kate? as main character like Max.

It may seem ridiculous, but there are reasonable reasons.

1. Because it is an event in a single house, unnecessary characters can be ruled out , this can increase the scope of rendering in a Max's house.

2. It can produce a variety of conflicts between the characters.

This can make us concentrate more on the game.

3.Eric and Max are enemies, but player is the same So they can take women from each other.

Or how about this? Max5/Eric3/Kate2 .

These are my personal wishes.
What happens with Glamor looks like this:
You go to the cinema to watch the movie Avatar, because this film was shot by your favorite director James Cameron. You came, started to look. 30 minutes of the film passed, and suddenly “TERMINATOR 2” with actor Arnold Schwarzenegger appears in the movie “Avatar” ... Yes, you like “Terminator 2”, you like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but only you came to see the movie “Avatar”, but not "Terminator 2". Another 10 minutes of the film pass, and suddenly, instead of the blue hero of the film Avavatar, you see only the terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) ...
If I did not know that DS will do everything for the sake of money - increase patrons..
If I did not know that Max - is the hero of pimply schoolchildren with a dream about a harem.
I would say: “that Max’s fans, like DS, are crazy” ...

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
What happens with Glamour looks like this:
You go to the cinema to watch the movie Avatar, because this film was shot by your favorite director James Cameron. You came, started to look. 30 minutes of the film passed, and suddenly “TERMINATOR 2” with actor Arnold Schwarzenegger appears in the movie “Avatar” ... Yes, you like “Terminator 2”, you like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but only you came to see the movie “Avatar”, but not "Terminator 2". Another 10 minutes of the film pass, and suddenly, instead of the blue hero of the film Avatar, you see only the terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) ...

Made me chuckle. But strangely accurate. I will wait for at least 0.15 before I make my call about quitting, so far it is tolerable... Mostly... Or it is just nostalgia for BB... idkn

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not interested in the BB-part. Maybe I will play it when I'm really bored.
The female models in BB were really hot and likable but Max... Honestly, I never really liked him or Eric. Both are freaky creeps, bleh.

Reactions: leg28 and balabasuu

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) will run around the planet Pandora and help the local blue abrigen!
=
Max will run around the game Glamor and spend everything that moves!

How do you like this trash?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm not interested in the BB-part. Maybe I will play it when I'm really bored.
The female models in BB were really hot and likable but Max... Honestly, I never really liked him or Eric. Both are freaky creeps, bleh.
The main characters in most of these games are creepy in one way or another. Many times, it's in multiple ways. After playing other games, Max doesn't seem that bad. I'd still like to see him be better. And to see much less of his cock, unless it's halfway inside someone.

Maybe you get around that problem with games with a female protagonist, but I just can't get into those. I always imagine myself as the MC, which I can't really do with the female protagonist ones.

Oct 16, 2017
Finished everything there is to see in-game in v0.10 Offline, save for the Nick walks in on Kate in Shower/Bath scenes.
All in all, the things that are already in the game is pretty good, though they should fix all of the grammar errors in the game, as they are literally everywhere.

The first thing they should add is a raise - or a different, better paying job altogether - for Kate's Maid job because as things stand now, getting money for things in-game is way too time-consuming.
The second thing they should fix, are the "Nick walks in on..." scenes, make them easier to get, as right now, it would take even more time to get just those 22 scenes alone, than how long you play to see everything else in the game except for those.

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I tried bros

WhereTF is Alice????
WhoTF is Eric (in regards of Glamour)????
At least there is no Max (y)
Although I would prefer Alice or Sophie if Julia and Nick stay as winners it is a kind of logical development (so it would be teacher Adam too; on more kinky part, positive naughty surprise would be 3some with Fedor and Veronica)

Reactions: greenymph
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes