JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Just in from the tabloids. ** extra extra, read all about it. DS is making a free open world sandbox game where the player can choice what they want to focus on. Then he turns a 180 and force everyone to fuck Nick. Extra extra ** :p

Reactions: groq

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Just in from the tabloids. ** extra extra, read all about it. DS is making a free open world sandbox game where the player can choice what they want to focus on. Then he turns a 180 and force everyone to fuck Nick. Extra extra ** :p
exception: nick adding bbc strapon and do dap on max!!

santaniela

Feb 20, 2019
hello, can you tell me if you can save save from v.10 offline to the latest version?
Аnd there was still a problem, downloaded the latest version, start a new game and see a black screen

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Saves from the Offline version to the Online version? No.
And for the black screen...
Hm, you can try to clear your Glamour folder in (Windows) C:\Users\your name\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour. Make a backup before so you are not losing your progress. When you have the client, it will update once more and then you can try if this works.

Reactions: santaniela

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Finished everything there is to see in-game in v0.10 Offline, save for the Nick walks in on Kate in Shower/Bath scenes.
All in all, the things that are already in the game is pretty good, though they should fix all of the grammar errors in the game, as they are literally everywhere.

The first thing they should add is a raise - or a different, better paying job altogether - for Kate's Maid job because as things stand now, getting money for things in-game is way too time-consuming.
The second thing they should fix, are the "Nick walks in on..." scenes, make them easier to get, as right now, it would take even more time to get just those 22 scenes alone, than how long you play to see everything else in the game except for those.
Or, you know, just reduce that achievement requirement from 10 to like 2. The scenes don't get any better the 5th, 8th, or 10th time.

nim

May 6, 2017
WhereTF is Alice????
WhoTF is Eric (in regards of Glamour)????
At least there is no Max (y)
Although I would prefer Alice or Sophie if Julia and Nick stay as winners it is a kind of logical development (so it would be teacher Adam too; on more kinky part, positive naughty surprise would be 3some with Fedor and Veronica)
Max and Alice were the default choices, so Max is till a possibility. This poll was to decide the other choices for Kate's "first".

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm sorry to hear this. It can also have to do something with your graphic driver but with other things also.
You can look around the internet when you look for unity black screen or unity3d black screen. Maybe there is a solution which can help you.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Max and Alice were the default choices, so Max is till a possibility. This poll was to decide the other choices for Kate's "first".
whyTF this little prick is choice anyway???
thank god to paypal... it blocked me from paying parteon adult dev when wanted to support DS.
otherwise I would send money to this a..hole DS

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I support a few devs, but never DarkSilver. I'm in this thread for the incredible amount of drama he causes every time he makes another terrible decision. There is literally no other dev on this entire forum who causes the level of drama DS does.

Lets face it. Big Brother was one of the first games where the output looked professional and it got a ton of attention, but at the end of the day it was a real grindfest and just infuriating in so many little ways. These days there are dozens of devs who have aped his formula and made comparable or even superior games. Glamour is an interesting curiosity but DS's best days are in his past. By the time he works out all of the issues and puts out a complete game there will be tons of other devs who have lapped him.

Oct 16, 2017
Or, you know, just reduce that achievement requirement from 10 to like 2. The scenes don't get any better the 5th, 8th, or 10th time.
And how do you propose to reduce the requirement from 10 to 2, if you are a perfectionist who strives to achieve all scenes available, no matter how dull or boring they may be?
If you know a way to make it easier to get the 22 scenes using Cheat Engine, or similar, please do explain, instead of writing so vaguely as you did.
Thank you :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Bugfixes and improvements

• NPCs now have dynamic behavior instead of following a schedule.
  • Fixed a serious bug when Lisa and Ann would undress completely on a second day playing as Max. Sorry, but we had to fix it.
  • Now clicking on doors will move Max around the house without having to click on buttons in the bottom right corner. Same goes to clicking on windows from the pool.
  • You can now see more from the pool. Things like whether someone's in their room or in the living room, whether anyone's watching TV, or if Kira is sleeping on the sofa. You can even see whether she's wearing panties.

All you have to do is restart your client, the game will update itself automatically.
Here's what we're going to add in the next patch:

• Spying on girls while they're changing or taking a shower.
  • Add an option to see everything that's going on around the house via Max's laptop.

We're also working on 0.13 in parallel. We'll be showing new images with Kate once we're done with 0.12.

• NPCs now have dynamic behavior instead of following a schedule.
  • Fixed a serious bug when Lisa and Ann would undress completely on a second day playing as Max. Sorry, but we had to fix it.
  • Now clicking on doors will move Max around the house without having to click on buttons in the bottom right corner. Same goes to clicking on windows from the pool.
  • You can now see more from the pool. Things like whether someone's in their room or in the living room, whether anyone's watching TV, or if Kira is sleeping on the sofa. You can even see whether she's wearing panties.

All you have to do is restart your client, the game will update itself automatically.
Here's what we're going to add in the next patch:

• Spying on girls while they're changing or taking a shower.
  • Add an option to see everything that's going on around the house via Max's laptop.

We're also working on 0.13 in parallel. We'll be showing new images with Kate once we're done with 0.12.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
And how do you propose to reduce the requirement from 10 to 2, if you are a perfectionist who strives to achieve all scenes available, no matter how dull or boring they may be?
If you know a way to make it easier to get the 22 scenes using Cheat Engine, or similar, please do explain, instead of writing so vaguely as you did.
Thank you :)
It's something DS would have to do, at least if you're playing online. Not that he is going to do it, because the dude loves pointless grind to a degree that would make even Japanese developers blush.

Reactions: balabasuu

patriot_rf2

Aug 12, 2017
I've got all random events with Kate, Julia and Nick, except for "hot shower with Kate and Julia". When Kate come into shower with Julia, option "Join" is dusabled. How can I make event host shower availiable?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I've got all random events with Kate, Julia and Nick, except for "hot shower with Kate and Julia". When Kate come into shower with Julia, option "Join" is dusabled. How can I make event host shower availiable?
The parameter "excitement" must be high.

Reactions: dublux

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
Hi, just a quick question.. Maybe someone could help me with Alice. She doesn't want to invite me in her house (v0.11). I have the quest telling me to wait for her next move, but it's just not happening for quite a few weeks (she even invited me to the coffee in the mean time). Is there something else to do in order to trigger the event ? Or is it random and I'm just unlucky, or worst, the save is corrupted and I need to start over again ?

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, just a quick question.. Maybe someone could help me with Alice. She doesn't want to invite me in her house (v0.11). I have the quest telling me to wait for her next move, but it's just not happening for quite a few weeks (she even invited me to the coffee in the mean time). Is there something else to do in order to trigger the event ? Or is it random and I'm just unlucky, or worst, the save is corrupted and I need to start over again ?
Having the same problem

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes