YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone help me pls? How to get chemistry quest, medical event and Sophie number
For sophie, you need to talk to her and get friendly(I think). WHen she starts to sit next to you, u have to talk with her during the class then she will show u her phone with few images. Now u gotta get fines during the class and keep doing that. Then she(medical) will talk about the pill. That's the start of 'special chemistry.'

Reactions: guest987110
Oct 2, 2017
some help with special pills, the log saied to me to use special pill when all are asleep at night, but how i can use it, i tried to use them from inventory but nothing

YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
some help with special pills, the log saied to me to use special pill when all are asleep at night, but how i can use it, i tried to use them from inventory but nothing
From what I've found the first time can be used when nick and Julia is in asleep. It's possible to use it on the couch at 23:00. And then the second time will be used in a bathroom at late night again and for the last time, u have to give a pill to julia. Tell me if this works in the bathroom. I'm stuck in bathroom....

Reactions: Strangeonehere
Oct 2, 2017
From what I've found the first time can be used when nick and Julia is in asleep. It's possible to use it on the couch at 23:00. And then the second time will be used in a bathroom at late night again and for the last time, u have to give a pill to julia. Tell me if this works in the bathroom. I'm stuck in bathroom....
Thx man!
The fuck man, Julia and Nick are sleaping at 23:00 an I go to the couch and nothing, I seen the button of sleep 1 hour, sleep 3 hours and sleep until morning :/

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sorry to ask here but i don't see a thread for the online version. I am playing the online version of the game (free account) but i am stuck with version v0.11. Client is v0.14 but the content list says there is no more content in version v0.11 yet. Shouldn't it be in sync with the offline version so i can get access to the v0.13 content? Does anyone else have this problem?

Because of the huge amount of grinding it is not easy to switch to the offline version :(
There is no thread for the online version because if you're a patron of DS or even simply have a Patreon account you can download the game free from his Patreon site and when you launch it will prompt you to log in and will automatically update the content depending on your patronage level.

The offline version is one month behind the online version, but the "free" online version is at least two months behind if I recall. You might be stuck at v0.11 until the end of the month; the free v0.12 version should be available after the bottom-tier patrons get v0.14.

Reactions: sp3cial

YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
Thx man!

The fuck man, Julia and Nick are sleaping at 23:00 an I go to the couch and nothing, I seen the button of sleep 1 hour, sleep 3 hours and sleep until morning :/
Is your pill 3/4 in inventory?? If it is, it should work. Or try to change the time a bit later. For me, it worked twice without nick in the house.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2017
Is your pill 3/4 in inventory?? If it is, it should work. Or try to change the time a bit later. For me, it worked twice without nick in the house.
Yep I have 3/4 pills, but idk man, how it works to u, you got a special button to use pill on the couch or?

YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
Yep I have 3/4 pills, but idk man, how it works to u, you got a special button to use pill on the couch or?
yep. I went to the couch after 23:00, and then i got an option to eat a pill....Maybe this problem is happening to me in the bathroom part....

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I haven't played since the last update (or was it the one before?). Can I play as the female MC and avoid sex with guys? I didn't reach that part the last time although I was introduced to the sister and her bf having sex as far as I can recall.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
Stuck at 1/2 pill like the others. I can't use the second pill. Had the first event with Nick and Julia with the pill after using it before going to sleep but now I don't have the option to use the second one anywhere as far as I can tell. I would already have the phone and all the other requirements to progress

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes