SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
I don't know why are you guys are crying. 0.13 is their biggest update ever, neither Glamour nor Big Brother ever had an update this massive. Many new events, most of which have record amount of steps (some have over 50, where every step is a new image + text or a dialog). 0.13 also has over 220 new images, 200 of which are fullscreen.
0.13 is all about the villa and first sexual experience between Kate and Alice. It has both linear storyline and sandbox elements.
I appreciate your underline sarcasm :)

Reactions: jnada and dahaka3

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Nah, nah, nah... You made the accusation, go ahead and back it up or eat humble pie and apologise for accusing me of doing something I didn't.
Tbh dude, calling max and Eric the same is defense enough for Eric.
Though this max eric conversation is old and not productive. Unless he is in this story too. Which he isnt I hope.

Reactions: Rythan25

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Love the game, great update. Keep up the good work Dev (y) (y):)

Did almost everything, every scene, besides Nick going in on Kate taking bath alone. Have only 2 of 14 ????
Anybody know what time it occur or day?
between 05:55 and 06:00 morning

zxc_cxz

Apr 6, 2018
Does the guy play-through worth it for this update? And how much would be the content (for the guy play through)? I just noticed that the changelogs are all about the girl play through.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
where i can find v12 completed savegame my savegame accidentally got deleted due to no content in previous version and now i'm too lazy to start grinding all over again ?

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
This is probably a stupid question, but I've seen that people keep mentioning a cheat engine, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Where do I find it?

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
Is this game worth playing through again just for the 0.13 content? I formatted my pc recently, and even though I backed up the saves, it still doesn't seem to recognize them. I really don't wanna waste my time grinding through hours of repetitive events and conversations just for a sub-par update. Thanks.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Tbh dude, calling max and Eric the same is defense enough for Eric.
The same kind of character. Which, they are.

All the things Max does, is to have sex with his family.
It's the driving force behind everything he does. Not love, but lust and initial jealousy. The kinds of things he does, the deceptions, extorting sexual favours, that's Eric too.
As I already said, the only differences between Eric and Max, is their roles in both the family and story, and Max's magical dick that no woman can resist... At least in Big Brother.

When I said that everything Max does, is to have sex with his family, it really is.
Go back and play BB, and you'll see that his only care is that he, and only him, should be the one sticking a dick in the women, and he'll happily do whatever it takes to attain that goal. Just like Eric will for his goal(s).
Hell, he happily enables people to spy on them at will, and profit from it... That's definitely an Eric thing to do.

Though this max eric conversation is old and not productive. Unless he is in this story too. Which he isnt I hope.
There's been no mention of him so far, at least not in Kate's side of Glamour. However, if you've played BB, it sort of takes place after Ann had met "other Kate", who is no longer in a relationship with Alice. Alice now wants a relationship with (Glamour) Kate.
It's funny though, Max's family seems to look on him more harshly than they ever did in BB. The only real exception (sort of) is Kira, simply because there hasn't been much interaction with her beyond establishing her presence.

I'll say this much though, scenes between Kate/Julia and Nick when he's there, and now with Kate and Alice (and their sex scenes) are generally an improvement over BB.
Kate's somewhat more of a cliche character (naive "pure" girl gets "corrupted" into all sorts sexual things), but over all each of the characters come across as being a bit better written than when compared to BB, particularly their interactions with each other during events.
Maybe we'll get to have a "better Max", even though so far he's kind of worse when interacting with Kate.

where i can find v12 completed savegame my savegame accidentally got deleted due to no content in previous version and now i'm too lazy to start grinding all over again ?
Is this game worth playing through again just for the 0.13 content? I formatted my pc recently, and even though I backed up the saves, it still doesn't seem to recognize them. I really don't wanna waste my time grinding through hours of repetitive events and conversations just for a sub-par update. Thanks.
Afraid you'll have to start fresh.
Saves are encrypted for the Offline version, and the Online version has them stored on Dark Silver's server... It's another way of trying to encourage people who will wait for the Offline version, to pony up at least $5 per month as patrons instead.

sp3cial

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry to ask here but i don't see a thread for the online version. I am playing the online version of the game (free account) but i am stuck with version v0.11. Client is v0.14 but the content list says there is no more content in version v0.11 yet. Shouldn't it be in sync with the offline version so i can get access to the v0.13 content? Does anyone else have this problem?

Because of the huge amount of grinding it is not easy to switch to the offline version :(

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
I see there's an icon for a phone, I've found one in a hotel room but the game made me "Put it back". Does the MC get a phone at some point?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i have some questions for you guys :

- We have the return of BB in this game, if i correctly understand ?
- If it's the return of BB can we choose Max for male character ?
- Have we finally some story except the intro with the male character ?

Sorry if the questions have been already ask ... friendly

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes