KrawsKeren

Oct 14, 2017
Hi, I have problem with game. Any action need a 5-10 sec to realize (change rooms, speaking, changing channels etc.) Somebody have that problem too? Meybe you can help me to fix it. I have it since 0.12 ver

zocx

May 2, 2017
so 0.13 is still the same for max like 0.12 is just saying is 0.13 ... wtf is happening with this game or update no idea ... do max have any content on 0.13?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will pick up playing this game when DS has actually completed it, and when major updates have more than 220 renders in them lol, and when they have animation, oh and if this game becomes another BB merge I wont be playing it again.

Any chance the Dev can actually sort this bs of: Games tries to download files when opened, needs to be firewall blocked or your internet connects turned off, I ask only as that is becoming annoying BS in a few games now, sort it out at the source Dev.
You know what is funny?DMD for 5 updates done in 5 months have much more renders than Glamour for 14 updates.
so 0.13 is still the same for max like 0.12 is just saying is 0.13 ... wtf is happening with this game or update no idea ... do max have any content on 0.13?
Come after 1 more year.With the new shedule we probably will get no more than 9 updates per year,maybe even less.

Last edited:
Reactions: brittC25

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
No. All the content of v0.13, v0.14, and v0.15 is focused on Kate. If you want Max content, come back in three months at least, probably longer.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I read a few pages back that there are no animations in this game. Is that true? :p Lol, and here DS is boasting about 220 renders. Yeah at this rate at least a year before I even think about touching this game.

Reactions: brittC25

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Some biology question are wrong, well the choices are wrong. One question ask the number of heartbeat a human heart does in a year. And the 3 answers are 1 billion, 2 billions and 35 billions, then when I chose the smallest number cuz my calculation told me around 40 millions, well the answers says 35 millions. In all it's not billions but millions that we should read in the 3 choices. Just reporting a minor bug here.
yea avrage is 42million beats a year, game still not fixed it, I guess answer in the game is 35(which is 7 wrong anyway) billions?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
0.13 huh? I guess it is time to abandon this game and take another project. Could have worked on BB like the guy is working on DMD after that Patreon bullshit, but noooo, moneeeeyyyyyy...
what's wrong with having more money? more is good. no? Would you like a free $1,000?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So you like scum bags?

Max isn't related to Kate or Julia.

You only want the Big Brother side of this game. That's fine in of itself, but you're acting like it should be the sole focus of the game, and honestly, it shouldn't be. You're not getting that side of the gamefor quite some time, and as I've already said, we don't know what presence Nick will have in, if any at all, when playing as Max in the future.

If you can identify with Max, you should have no problem identifying with Eric. They're almost entirely identical characters, with only two differences - Max has the bigger penis, and Eric's not related to him or his mother and sisters.

0.14 isn't a Max update. It was more Kate, including lesbian content with Alice. You won't like it.
Your defense of Eric while hate for Max is complete and utter BS... The main difference between the two is that despite wanting to bang his family, Max actually loves them, and helps them out with money and other things.

Eric has no such likable qualities, he flat out states he seduced Ann to get at her house and whatever money he could get out of her before kicking her and her family out, leaving them on the streets. Or if he was feeling horny having them as his sex slaves.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
I don't know why are you guys are crying. 0.13 is their biggest update ever, neither Glamour nor Big Brother ever had an update this massive. Many new events, most of which have record amount of steps (some have over 50, where every step is a new image + text or a dialog). 0.13 also has over 220 new images, 200 of which are fullscreen.
0.13 is all about the villa and first sexual experience between Kate and Alice. It has both linear storyline and sandbox elements.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, that's the nicest shit ever, with a lot of playtime to even get to the end content from v.13.
No frustrating chance grind.
And the best, you have to do all these events to even progress with the story.
We are so lucky with the best Dev ever.

When was the last time I played Glamour? Was it v.10 or v.11...? :unsure:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Your defense of Eric while hate for Max is complete and utter BS
Hold your horses right fucking there. Show me exactly where I defend Eric in any capacity at all, because I fucking guarantee you that you're talking absolute bullshit right now.

While you're at it, go back and look at my previous posts in this thread where I talk about Max and Eric, then go ahead and look at my posts in the BB thread, because I really, really want you to show me as defending Eric in any way, shape or form.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hold your horses right fucking there. Show me exactly where I defend Eric in any capacity at all, because I fucking guarantee you that you're talking absolute bullshit right now.

While you're at it, go back and look at my previous posts in this thread where I talk about Max and Eric, then go ahead and look at my posts in the BB thread, because I really, really want you to show me as defending Eric in any way, shape or form.
Too much work... Just saying despite what a shitstain Max is, he is nowhere near Eric... It's like comparing a house cat to a lion in a douchebag meter.

One can easily identify with Max who just wants to bang attractive women without caring about societies taboo...identifying with Eric is harder as not everyone wants to toss attractive women away like garbage to scam them out of their houses.

Reactions: Raven Hex

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Love the game, great update. Keep up the good work Dev (y) (y):)

Did almost everything, every scene, besides Nick going in on Kate taking bath alone. Have only 2 of 14 ????
Anybody know what time it occur or day?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes