HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Why do people ask all the time about save files, when nearly at every page it's mentioned, that they are encrypted and that these are not working at other PC's?

CG's, look at OP, please.^^

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Can somebody explain the .14 offline changelog in the OP? So the events to be added "over the next couple of days" will not be in the .14 offline? Or is the .14 offline the end result of having all that stuff added in?

D

Deleted member 192287

Yooooo this is great!!! Where is the android verison?????

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
Why do people ask all the time about save files, when nearly at every page it's mentioned, that they are encrypted and that these are not working at other PC's?

CG's, look at OP, please.^^
In my opinion this should have just been added by the front page by now.

It's also the entire reason I'm not playing this game anymore. All my progress up till 0.11 got wiped because I couldn't use my saves after a reinstall, so I will put playing this on ice until the game is either finished, which will probably be somewhere in 2029 if ever, or the saves are unencrypted. Encrypting save games based on a computer's hardware or software setup is just unnecessary.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Can somebody explain the .14 offline changelog in the OP? So the events to be added "over the next couple of days" will not be in the .14 offline? Or is the .14 offline the end result of having all that stuff added in?
That was my fault. I posted the .14 changelog for the online version by mistake. Fixed.

Reactions: Olivia_V

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I just tested the link and it works just fine.

No walkthrough is needed for recent versions because there's a quest log that tells you what to do.
lol sorry, I have many windows open, I fucked up, my bad

edit: no, it really doesn't work for me. I get error 403. anyway, if it's not needed, then the problem doesn't exist.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
It's also the entire reason I'm not playing this game anymore[...]or the saves are unencrypted. Encrypting save games based on a computer's hardware or software setup is just unnecessary.
Dark Silver has a really bad track record with these sorts of things though. He did, after all, try pretty hard to make sure people couldn't pirate Big Brother. Not that he succeeded, and if I can interject some personal opinion here.. I am baffled that he managed to charge $40(?) an update for what was mostly a grindfest and blue balls simulator.

But, to the point, I doubt the saves will ever be unencrypted by Dark Silver.

Reactions: DJsona

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dark Silver has a really bad track record with these sorts of things though. He did, after all, try pretty hard to make sure people couldn't pirate Big Brother. Not that he succeeded, and if I can interject some personal opinion here.. I am baffled that he managed to charge $40(?) an update for what was mostly a grindfest and blue balls simulator.

But, to the point, I doubt the saves will ever be unencrypted by Dark Silver.
Plus he's bragging how big this update is yet he wont even add animation. That is literally the standard now. He can even bring Big Brother back but I dont think it will be as popular anymore.

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
I'm not an expert but my opinion is: Dark Silver spend too much time trying to avoid his games to be cracked and forget about their quality. We can see that with BB(Big Brother) and now with Glamour...

Reactions: DJsona and Pupok
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes