Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017

V.13 Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate to be critical of fellow devs, and especially since unlike a lot of other people here, I don't share the same amount of vitriol for DarkSilver, but for a developer that's had as much financial success as they have, I wouldn't boast about an update that has only 220 renders, being their biggest one yet.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Plus he's bragging how big this update is yet he wont even add animation. That is literally the standard now. He can even bring Big Brother back but I dont think it will be as popular anymore.
Yeah... I kind of got the feeling that he was burnt out on BB the last few months of that game's lifespan though. May just be me though.
I'm not an expert
What are you talking about? It's the internet! Here we are all experts. IN EVERYTHING.

kurc

Jul 12, 2018
I have a problem with latest update. when I try to play I just get black screen with question marks on available options (rooms).
Does anyone have a solution?

Last edited:

nuissense

Jun 5, 2017
I can't press any button in the Main Menu. They change color while I hover over them but when I click them nothing happens.

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello you, someone has a compressed file for me to download, the original is quite large with over 1.9 gb.
thank you for your help.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I will pick up playing this game when DS has actually completed it, and when major updates have more than 220 renders in them lol, and when they have animation, oh and if this game becomes another BB merge I wont be playing it again.

Any chance the Dev can actually sort this bs of: Games tries to download files when opened, needs to be firewall blocked or your internet connects turned off, I ask only as that is becoming annoying BS in a few games now, sort it out at the source Dev.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
theres no content for max yet you can just see the characters living in the villa nothing more...im waiting for content with him as well to get in the game...

Reactions: michel.gellar7

YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
I have no idea how to maker another pill event(after with karen's boyfriend). At night, at home?? Got it but when and where and how???

Nov 1, 2018
Is there any release date for the Male Character ? [No-go for Female character for me]
Is there any Mac release plans ? [Emulation via Vine seems to not be working...]

Reactions: PurpleTyger
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes