Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi, i have some questions for you guys :

- We have the return of BB in this game, if i correctly understand ?
Yes, the main characters (without Eric so far) appear in Kate's side of Glamour, and in Max's (obviously).

- If it's the return of BB can we choose Max for male character ?
The male character was replaced with Max.

- Have we finally some story except the intro with the male character ?
Replacing him with Max has basically reset that side of the game... Not that there was much to do with him.
Currently there's almost nothing to do as Max, other than walk around the house, peek into the bathroom and this time around actually be able to look at the webcams.

Reactions: DonStark

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I don't know how you can follow this game, it es cold in sex and it's really bored, big brother was new and was a boom but now dark silver is out of order, it's only my opinion.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
clearly this is just milking cow,, he abandon BB coz he likes glamour more BUT not all fans of bb move over, so he made this move BB inside another game dafuq is that!! hes greedy he wants both fans of glamour and bb , just thinking the slow progress of his game then put another one, when will this end?... until he dies?..the one who suffers the most are the fans of both games, people paying money while waiting for their game turn BB or glamore update, think clearly is it worth it? is he just toying with us?.. are we that fool paying for the game we didnt want?.. u give money expecting update of BB then the update is glamour another pay month again wishing it will be BB next,, vise versa with glamour :mad:
" i was patreon early days of bb, same with glamour " but not anymore ,,.. just saying :rolleyes:

Reactions: groq

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Anyone know where the save folder location is located?And
Are there any mods atm for this? and is there anyway to edit the save file

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
thank you

can someone tell me what I do with the two files that I had unpacked
where do I insert them directly, thank you
Read the installation section , I wrote the instructions there.Run the setup .exe , click on browse and choose the game folder(installation folder)

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I wonder how much further along this would be if DS wasn't seemingly more concerned about DRM and continuing to try and please everyone instead of just making something good. Makes it hard to believe that he's the professional he gloated to be some time back.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I completely agree but no matter what Darksilver does......someone is gonna be unhappy. He caused this problem himself when he decided to add another MC to the game when he should have completed what he had going already before adding another MC which is now miles behind in content.
He can update Max content until its caught up content wise with kates and piss off the Kate fans when they go several months with no content, go with every other month for each MC which is the more feasible and fair option, or run stupid polls and let the players decide who gets the update.
Polls are never good for anyone (unless your desired content is among the winner)...I hate them and I'm sure I'm not alone on that thought. Another option which is not very good is equal content per update where he updates both MC paths...means less content per character if he sticks with a monthly cycle.
He should have completed the game before even mentioning putting in the male MC. Now hes left with 2 choices....piss off kate fans or piss of max fans....there is no winning here.
I think people are just voting for which MC has the content now which is Kate. People wanna see content and atm Kate has it and max doesn't. I'm a kate fan obviously but Introducing max/alex to the game was like creating 2 games at once....wrong move there.
The only option I see being fair is rotate the updates every other month between the characters and HE should decide where to start and forget about the polls which atm are pretty one sided in favor of kate. Just my thoughts on it.
But like i said.....no matter what, someone is gonna be unhappy.
Well he have promised a second MC long time ago,like 1 year ago.He just decide that Max and company will have much more fans than the male version of Kate,so he replace him with Max.
Anyway the people that are waiting Max's content to reach where it was in BB 0.13 must know that won't happen this or next year.After all we won't get only updates for Max from now.Not to mention that the updates won't be monthly anymore.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
feel like i grinded for some time now, are the sex scenes animated if there are any?
or will it just be a still image with text like the rest of the game?

Reactions: Stripes001

Andrei55555

Sep 29, 2018
Stuck in "Progress" at 4 from 6.
Open-mindedness is 501.
Have seen all events in bedroom, bathroom with Nick and Julia.
Don't know what to do next.
Any thoughts?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Yes, the main characters (without Eric so far) appear in Kate's side of Glamour, and in Max's (obviously).

The male character was replaced with Max.

Replacing him with Max has basically reset that side of the game... Not that there was much to do with him.
Currently there's almost nothing to do as Max, other than walk around the house, peek into the bathroom and this time around actually be able to look at the webcams.
thank you for your answer my friend ^^

YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
So I need to go to the bathroom to eat a pill when everybody is in asleep. But I don't get any option to eat a pill at all in any time..........NOW WHAAAT

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes