MrTomS

May 1, 2019

How do I get any progress going ? i got v.14 going but cant go on / no next step with Adam or anyting with Nick and Sister...
What am I missing ? Help / Hint would be great.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
is it possible to have the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in this update yet ? i thin i've played through everything avaliable inside and outside the villa according to the event tracker but i'm not sure. The only thing i got so far is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
For sophie, you need to talk to her and get friendly(I think). WHen she starts to sit next to you, u have to talk with her during the class then she will show u her phone with few images. Now u gotta get fines during the class and keep doing that. Then she(medical) will talk about the pill. That's the start of 'special chemistry.'
THX

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
May I aks you how you've done the pill events?? I'm stuck in the bathroom.
For pills event you need to play several weeks to get college debt like this you can work for zoe and speaking about until printer, after you get some pills.....

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I'm done with V13 just say thank you Darksilver for this upgrade, a little long to get new scene but all are nice, I hope V14 next month is on the same way! Please don't move Max in the story .....

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Does anyone know how I can get the paint?
My quest-log states that Julia ordered the paint and that I have to wait for the delivery.
The walk-through tells me to be in the house between 15:00 and 19:00.
I did that for two weeks, no paint was delivered...
What am I missing? Or is this a bug?

Eternal thanks to whoever can help me...
Anyone who can help please?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So basically this is a female protagonist only game as the developers haven't implemented any content for Max?
Was really hoping I could play as him and fuck alice, and the rest of the female cast. :(

Godsdammit.
We probably will need at least 3 updates for Max before that happen.Unless he use old renders from BB to save some time.
BTW with the new shedule-update when it's done and not each month and 2 updates for Kate/1 update for Max(just like Melody/DMD) my guess is try next year around Christmas:)

View attachment 308042

Poker UI hasn't been finalized yet, so for now here's just a picture with the characters.
The poker minigame is going to be optional and people will be able to skip it if they don't want to play it.
We are talking about poker or poker?Texas Hold'em?Gotha catch'em all:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

asdfghjqwe

May 6, 2018
So... I found every bathroom scene from Progress and I've already used the pills on the couch and took Adam's selfies. I've tried to talk with Julia in every room in the house, I talked to everyone in the school, i've done more than 15 fine debts with Zoe, unlocked the pool in Alice's home, I think I've alredy done everything that's possible in the game and I can't take the pills on the bathroom, what am I missing?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So is the Cheats tab in Options only available to patrons?
Correct.
Other than not being able to select that in the options (as a non-patron), I'm sure I remember reading that as one of the patron benefits in the FAQ on the patreon page.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know how I can get the paint?
My quest-log states that Julia ordered the paint and that I have to wait for the delivery.
The walk-through tells me to be in the house between 15:00 and 19:00.
I did that for two weeks, no paint was delivered...
What am I missing? Or is this a bug?

Eternal thanks to whoever can help me...
I don´t know exact if I sleep or only use time skip for 60 minutes and then came you hear somebody on the door.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
May I aks you how you've done the pill events?? I'm stuck in the bathroom.
First you need Midnight events 15/15 from Process event
Nick overnight then you can take near Midnight the pill when you click on the couch you have an extra button
Nick scene
Talk with Julia about it
near Midnight when Julia are only there take pill
talk with Adam
talk with Nicolas
talk with Adam
Talk with Julia
the Quest is solved

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes