Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I've tried to talk with Julia in every room in the house, I talked to everyone in the school, i've done more than 15 fine debts with Zoe, unlocked the pool in Alice's home, I think I've alredy done everything that's possible in the game and I can't take the pills on the bathroom, what am I missing?
See? This is why that unintuitive quest log is unhelpful. You have to advance the Adam quest up to the point where you get his number. (Even this is annoying, as there is an enforced lull in the steps to get there, just so he can say "we haven't seen each other in a while" before giving you his number) After that, you take the pill from the couch screen and take the bathroom selfies. And you wouldn't know any of this from that awful quest log.

Reactions: istarir

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How do i buy laptop? I have more than enough money to buy any laptop i want. But didn't find any option to buy them. Nothing happen if click on the picture of the laptops. I can only talk with the salesman of the electronic shop. Please someone help me.
Click on the price.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I did clicked on the price. But nothing happened. Are there any requirement besides money that you need to meet before you can buy the laptop?
how far are you into the game
cos i think kate self say i need to buy a laptop after some events. i can't recall which ones

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm really trying to like this game but honestly the premise started interesting but has gotten really stupid. The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really wanted to like this game but if this is what passes for writing . . .

Reactions: brittC25

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
When would you think male protagonist part be implemented ?
It was already implemented earlier. Originally "Alex", and with basically nothing to do.
"Alex" was then changed to Max, and the male protagonist option is basically becoming a remake of Big Brother within Glamour, and has basically as much to do... Which is basically nothing again at this point.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
How do you get Sophie to sit next to you? Her relationship and romantic interest are maxed and I talk / flirt with her every day but nothing is triggering.

EDIT: Not sure what I did but for some reason she approached me in the hall after many days and asked to sit next to me. I wish there was some mroe obvious triggers for this stuff.

I noticed in the image rip that there were alternate bathing suits and sports wear. How do you get them? There's no option to browse in the clothing shop.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes