Dec 13, 2018
Ok, someone helped me get past lvl 4. So I finished got to lvl 6 and completed shower, bath, night and sex scenes. Quest is still there but I also thought you could have sex with nick or have a three some, I already gave Julia the pill. But nothing happens after that. Did I forget something or can you tell me how to get these scenes...

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Jesus this is annoying. Nick is no longer showing up in the bathroom alone on mornings when he sleeps over. Only ever show up up with Julie. I am sleeping the 6 hrs and going to the bathroom at 5:55 but still no luck. Sleeping till morning just lands me on the livingroom scene, no Nick talk at midnight. I don't mind a bit of grind in games but this is ridiculous

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Jesus this is annoying. Nick is no longer showing up in the bathroom alone on mornings when he sleeps over. Only ever show up up with Julie. I am sleeping the 6 hrs and going to the bathroom at 5:55 but still no luck. Sleeping till morning just lands me on the livingroom scene, no Nick talk at midnight. I don't mind a bit of grind in games but this is ridiculous
View attachment 311949
So I think I might have the hang of it for getting Nick to show up. Tried a few different things but what seems to be most successful is to go to bed at exactly 23:30 (watch them in the bedroom before 23:30). Sleep for 6 hours. Go to the bathroom. Wait until exactly 5:55. Bath (I've been using the masturbate button, not sure if the other one works). Bingo he seems to show up. (oh and the weekend seems to screw it up, seems to only work on weekdays)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK so we already have more updates for Glamour than BB but we still have way less renders than BB.Not to mention big part of them/realy big part,maybe even 40-50%/ is the same render with different character or outfit.
And the part that we do the same thing just to get 1 render,do same thing next day or the other day,again for another is surely no better than the grind in BB.
I guess I should probably wait 1 more year:)

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
How/why this "game" has currently +2100 paid supporters is beyond me.
Very good communication, regular updates, good renders and the big brother past hardcore fans ...

Plus, this game is pretty decent. It can get on your nerve because way too grindy and it's sometimes makes no sense. But it's a good game overall.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes