krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
Do you really need to firewall the exe file? If so, what's the easiest way to block a single file without messing with this cursed base windows firewall?

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
Is the Cheat Engine working in 0.13 offline version?
I read I need to download it, but from where?
Thanks for your help

Last edited:

istarir

Sep 13, 2017
See? This is why that unintuitive quest log is unhelpful. You have to advance the Adam quest up to the point where you get his number. (Even this is annoying, as there is an enforced lull in the steps to get there, just so he can say "we haven't seen each other in a while" before giving you his number) After that, you take the pill from the couch screen and take the bathroom selfies. And you wouldn't know any of this from that awful quest log.
Special login for that. Thank for this answer, most helphul in the thread, ~5 hours of suffering behind now because of you.

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
Special login for that. Thank for this answer, most helphul in the thread, ~5 hours of suffering behind now because of you.
What to pass to have the pill in the couch screen? About the quest Special Chemistry is arleady telling me to get pills in the night..

istarir

Sep 13, 2017
What to pass to have the pill in the couch screen? About the quest Special Chemistry is arleady telling me to get pills in the night..
Simply doing quests with Adam until they finished, and than icon of pills will active on the couch screen after 23 00

Reactions: Aiken1

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Can any one help .. i.m stuck on Shopie quest when it said the Will show the photo and i have been wait couples of days still not triger more event , what did i miss

Deluxe4arms

Jul 30, 2017
I figured out how to do the first pill from the special chemistry thing. Now I am unsure what to do next? I have 1/2 pills used. Do I wait for the boyfriend or what?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
How i supposed get special chemistry quest , if there is a bug the boyfriend ia keep missing every time it load

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
After seeing that photo of Kate and Fedor, we know who's gonna take her anal virginity. Unless you get the option to not do anything with Fedor, like with Nick.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes