SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Am I right in assuming that all new content worth playing is locked behind these events? I am playing on .14 and the only new content I have seen was the for the villa.

I have been literally grinding for months IG just to get nick events and have only triggered one.

edit: of course i would bitch about it on here and then suddenly i star triggering events. I have completed nicks stuff now.
See this:
So I think I might have the hang of it for getting Nick to show up. Tried a few different things but what seems to be most successful is to go to bed at exactly 23:30 (watch them in the bedroom before 23:30). Sleep for 6 hours. Go to the bathroom. Wait until exactly 5:55. Bath (I've been using the masturbate button, not sure if the other one works). Bingo he seems to show up. (oh and the weekend seems to screw it up, seems to only work on weekdays)

Reactions: dbp5ca

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Have you been caught talking in class? And did you go to the nurses office afterwards to pay off your debt?
Thanks, that was it for the medlab. After some days doing classes again and again Sophie wanted to sit next to Kate and chatting got her fined.
Still no progress at home. But maybe I have to get further with Zoe to trigger that.

DS is a pin in the ass. That grinding is so annoying, but still I want to know how the story continues.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks, that was it for the medlab. After some days doing classes again and again Sophie wanted to sit next to Kate and chatting got her fined.
Still no progress at home. But maybe I have to get further with Zoe to trigger that.

DS is a pin in the ass. That grinding is so annoying, but still I want to know how the story continues.
Did Nick bring the bsdm gear to the basement? That's usually where people get stuck on 4/6

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Did Nick bring the bsdm gear to the basement? That's usually where people get stuck on 4/6
Yes, it is there for some time now. Still stuck at 4/6 with bedroom scenes 11/17.

BTW what is this "special chemistry"? Id did all medical office events, it says "finished" we have a printer but it is for future versions.

CU
Heinz

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Yes, it is there for some time now. Still stuck at 4/6 with bedroom scenes 11/17.

BTW what is this "special chemistry"? Id did all medical office events, it says "finished" we have a printer but it is for future versions.

CU
Heinz

Then I believe you're not stuck, you just need to keep talking to Julia/peeking on Julia and nick when they're in bed/taking showers and baths.

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
This game needs a decent walkthrough!
Now I finally got 5/6 and 12/17.
And the key to it was NOT sleeping at 23:30 for 6 hours but sleep till morning.
Nick will show up several times at night and blah until Kate suggests he should try licking Julia.

Oh what a bunch of grinding.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
This game needs a decent walkthrough!
Now I finally got 5/6 and 12/17.
And the key to it was NOT sleeping at 23:30 for 6 hours but sleep till morning.
Nick will show up several times at night and blah until Kate suggests he should try licking Julia.

Oh what a bunch of grinding.
yeah night events require sleeping till morning while morning events require sleeping 6 hrs

karl12234

Sep 3, 2018
i cant go out with him any more its done the last date he told me to get a phone but it will come in the next update

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
i cant go out with him any more its done the last date he told me to get a phone but it will come in the next update
if you are playing .13 you have all the tools to finish the quest in the version. You can use the phone you get from sophia in events only.
I don't think its related but how far have you progressed the Villa quest line?
The good and bad thing about this game is several quest are tied together but its not always obvious how or why until you stumble upon them.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
here is how far i im i cant raise relationship with zoe or adam any more or i dont know how too
yeah you seem to be as far as you can on the committee line, have you talked to Julia lately maybe you are missing a dialogue to progress. The only thing else I can think of is the hot shower scenes, you have to walk in on Julia showering when you are aroused and choose the option to join her.

karl12234

Sep 3, 2018
i got one more point in midnight event i skip tv event with nick and julie go to bed at 2210 and sleep it seams its alot random i could not do it it again after 3 tryes more i just have to keep trying thx for all the help i try some more later today

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes