cicciput83

Jun 10, 2017
Hello guys,
I'm playing the .14 online version and I'm stuck.
I read that the key is the Adam quest but I've already sent the selfies and I don't know what I've supposed to do next.
Special Chemistry event is completed.
Thanks

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
I read that the key is the Adam quest but I've already sent the selfies
How could you do that?
The Adam quest says "finished" Kate can not take him to the cafe, she got his phone number but no option to send selfies. Kate has the pills but does not use them.
Level with Julia and Nick is 6/6 now with all events completed except Nick comes into shower (7/11) and midnight event (11/15) grinding for weeks no progress anymore.
Also hot shower with Julia is not possible (0/8) Kate always refuses to do more, aroused or not.

walkthrough....Walkthrough....WALKTHROUGH...

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hello guys,
I'm playing the .14 online version and I'm stuck.
I read that the key is the Adam quest but I've already sent the selfies and I don't know what I've supposed to do next.
Special Chemistry event is completed.
Thanks
You need to work on Alice and the villa questline until max says you cant work at the villa anymore if you were panties. Then go talk to the School nurse.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
How could you do that?
The Adam quest says "finished" Kate can not take him to the cafe, she got his phone number but no option to send selfies. Kate has the pills but does not use them.
Level with Julia and Nick is 6/6 now with all events completed except Nick comes into shower (7/11) and midnight event (11/15) grinding for weeks no progress anymore.
Also hot shower with Julia is not possible (0/8) Kate always refuses to do more, aroused or not.

walkthrough....Walkthrough....WALKTHROUGH...
Post images of your active questlines. For Nick-shower events try starting your shower at 5:55 this is your best chance apparently (even doing this I'm pretty sure I skipped through almost an entire in-game year before I got them all). Midnight events require taking a pill before bed. There will be a new Icon that shows up letting you take the pill. Something triggers this I dont remember if it is time, an event, or a conversation but a lot of progress is blocked behind it.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Post images of your active questlines. For Nick-shower events try starting your shower at 5:55 this is your best chance apparently (even doing this I'm pretty sure I skipped through almost an entire in-game year before I got them all). Midnight events require taking a pill before bed. There will be a new Icon that shows up letting you take the pill. Something triggers this I dont remember if it is time, an event, or a conversation but a lot of progress is blocked behind it.
These midnight events do not require a pill.
Just go to bed and sleep through the night.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Made a small progress in midnight events, but no luck with the pill.
Pictures of unfinished quests:
View attachment 315815 View attachment 315816 View attachment 315817 View attachment 315818
All others - including the Adam quest - say "finished".

Glamour is my favourite for the "Grinding Award 2019"

CU
Heinz
you are stuck the same way karl is. I can't remember how I advanced the quest exactly I just remember being frustrated and I tried talking to everyone and alternating sleeping for 6 hrs and sleeping until morning until I was given the option to take a pill before sleeping. Keep trying to talk to Julia and Zoe

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Keep trying to talk to Julia and Zoe
Ok, will do.
Last thing Julia told me she is interested in BDSM but does not know how she wants to try it.
Zoe does not talk to me at all. I can work for my fines (if getting one, it is almost impossible now), but no other topics to talk about.

Keeping on grinding,
Heinz

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Jun 3 at 6:25am
Progress report

Despite not having any news for a while, we're still actively working on 0.15 and the release date is right around the corner. So today we want to talk about what we're doing and our plans for 0.15.
This is the first time we're working without a strict schedule, but we're still as busy as ever, with the nice bonus of not having to worry about missing the deadline. The update should be mostly done by the June 5th, but we want to make sure everything works properly, so we'll spend an extra time on bugfixing. We don't want to give you an unfinished version only to keep working on it after the release day.
Now, about the poker minigame. Again, it won't be mandatory and you'll be able to skip it if you don't know the rules, don't want to bother, or simply don't like poker. If you are looking forward to it, then we have good news for you: We've decided to do it properly and the game should have a decent AI. There will be some tricks, for example AI will have a limit on how much the AI can bet, while the players won't have this limitation. The players will be able to win more easily if they have a good hand, and they won't lose too much if they don't. We'll collect the statistics on how many players will actually play the minigame to see if we should wonk on minigames in the future.
Oh, and another thing. You might want to lose the poker games occasionally. We try to give players options to opt out of the content they don't like. Kate doesn't have to go to the restroom with Oscar, she can avoid having sex with Alice, or Nick. Same goes to Fedor. Kate will always be able to pay off her debt with money, if that's what you want. And if you do want to see, em, alternative rent content, the opportunities are here. Kate could lose the card game, or she could just straight up tell Fedor she doesn't have the money to pay the rent. Regardless of how much money she actually has. There will be several ways to pay off the rent debt, too. We want to give the players different options, the choice is yours.
And lastly, the release dates between different Patron tiers. Everything works as before. First there's a release for $40 Patrons, $20 Patrons get access to the game seven days later. $10 Patrons get the game after another four days, and $5 Patrons get the game two weeks after $40 Patrons. 0.14 offline version becomes available the same day.
Despite not having any news for a while, we're still actively working on 0.15 and the release date is right around the corner. So today we want to talk about what we're doing and our plans for 0.15.
This is the first time we're working without a strict schedule, but we're still as busy as ever, with the nice bonus of not having to worry about missing the deadline. The update should be mostly done by the June 5th, but we want to make sure everything works properly, so we'll spend an extra time on bugfixing. We don't want to give you an unfinished version only to keep working on it after the release day.
Now, about the poker minigame. Again, it won't be mandatory and you'll be able to skip it if you don't know the rules, don't want to bother, or simply don't like poker. If you are looking forward to it, then we have good news for you: We've decided to do it properly and the game should have a decent AI. There will be some tricks, for example AI will have a limit on how much the AI can bet, while the players won't have this limitation. The players will be able to win more easily if they have a good hand, and they won't lose too much if they don't. We'll collect the statistics on how many players will actually play the minigame to see if we should wonk on minigames in the future.
Oh, and another thing. You might want to lose the poker games occasionally. We try to give players options to opt out of the content they don't like. Kate doesn't have to go to the restroom with Oscar, she can avoid having sex with Alice, or Nick. Same goes to Fedor. Kate will always be able to pay off her debt with money, if that's what you want. And if you do want to see, em, alternative rent content, the opportunities are here. Kate could lose the card game, or she could just straight up tell Fedor she doesn't have the money to pay the rent. Regardless of how much money she actually has. There will be several ways to pay off the rent debt, too. We want to give the players different options, the choice is yours.
And lastly, the release dates between different Patron tiers. Everything works as before. First there's a release for $40 Patrons, $20 Patrons get access to the game seven days later. $10 Patrons get the game after another four days, and $5 Patrons get the game two weeks after $40 Patrons. 0.14 offline version becomes available the same day.

Thejimlahey

Mar 21, 2018
Hey guys I need help trying to start this game. I don't know if I missed something obvious but i'm stuck on the loading screen and I need help tryna find the issue. I've searched for a good while but I can't seem to find a way to fix it. I'm using the offline version.

Thejimlahey

Mar 21, 2018
Hey guys I need help trying to start this game. I don't know if I missed something obvious but i'm stuck on the loading screen and I need help tryna find the issue. I've searched for a good while but I can't seem to find a way to fix it. I'm using the offline version.
I've turned my wifi off on my laptop and tried downloading the files. Never played a game like this and i'm confused af.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes