Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there any max content in 0.13 ?
In Kate's side, he's there, does some peeking/perving (as usual).

Playing as Max, not beyond going between rooms and looking at webcams. Think it'll be at least 0.17 before he gets any real additions/content to play.

DonDanDannie

Jun 6, 2019
Then use the 0.12 Offline... It's not rocket science.
There's nothing to do in it besides wasting time and peeking in the shower, and using the webcams, so it's kind of a pointless update for playing.
There's also no new content for Kate, because of the time that was devoted to 0.12, and IIRC 0.13 is a Kate update so nothing for playing as Max beyond some extremely minor additions to the daily routines of the people in the house.
Hi, I'm on v13 offline, during Special chemistry quest how does Kate take the pill at night when everyone is sleeping, I'm not getting any ways to do it from the inventory... Please, tell me If have been able to get get it done.

if you have an offline version i already shared the patch.Give it a try
Hi, I'm playing v13, this the first time me playing Glamour. I'm stuck with Special chemistry quest, how does Kate take the pill at night when everyone is sleeping, I'm not getting any button for it in the inventory, like they have for Chocolate bar or Energy drink. If could you tell me it would be helpful as no walkthrough is available. Thanks

Anyone knows how to get the phone ? Can't seem to get it for some reason.
Thx in advance.
You need to be max out relationship(invite her to Cafe order her favorite dish + pay the bill) with Sophie (blonde girl) then learn to flirt (Julia, Alice, Lein, Sophie, Lisa will teach you) and keep flirting with her. Once you get close enough she will want to sit with you during class, chat with her she'll Tell you about her modeling and photoshoots, keep talking every time till she shows you her pics on her old phone, Karen will catch you and spank you (don't worry u'll be Happy at last) next time Sophie'll show you her nude pics, then give you her old phone.

That "special chemistry" quest needs a more intuitive and detailed quest log...
Yes, Special chemistry quest should be clear on,
1. How Kate should take that pill, during night when everyone is sleeping.
2. How to give it to Julia, to initiate Julia and Rick(delivery boy) scene.
3. How to progress from there.

The college committee is a hidden requirement to advance special chemistry...the adam side quest thats starts from it is required but not listed as such.
Once you steal the documents from Nicholas laptop using flash drive (finish Candy's quest "investigation") Karen will catch you. Next time when you visit college, Nicholas will have word with you... It'll start the "Committee Member" quest. Adam, Zoe, Veronica...etc.

in v10 should be scene with julia after she takes a pill?
How does Kate take pills for Special chemistry quest at night when everyone is sleeping? I'm not getting any options for that.

0.10 has two new Storylines: tutoring with Veronica and special Chemistry (Pill). On the screenshot you can see, end 0.10. Finished all quests.
Hi, how to proceed with the "Special chemistry" quest, it says Kate should take pill at night when everyone is sleeping, however there is no option to do that in the inventory, nor does it trigger automatically..!!? Please help if you could.

Hate to be that guy, but I'm stuck on the loading screen. "Loading" Turns red, and runs indefinitely.

I've added a firewall exception, and run as administrator. Still no success. And that's with the offline version.
It loads fine on Windows 10 x64 .

Hate to be that guy, but I'm stuck on the loading screen. "Loading" Turns red, and runs indefinitely.

I've added a firewall exception, and run as administrator. Still no success. And that's with the offline version.
It runs fine with Windows 10 x64, maybe adjusting resolution and selecting window (instead of full screen) might work.

Thanks for posting the link!
Hi, could someone tell me How to proceed with the special chemistry quest? It says that Kate should take pill at night when everyone is sleeping, however no option is available in the inventory neither does it trigger automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite-Guard

Jun 13, 2018
You need to be max out relationship(invite her to Cafe order her favorite dish + pay the bill) with Sophie (blonde girl) then learn to flirt (Julia, Alice, Lein, Sophie, Lisa will teach you) and keep flirting with her. Once you get close enough she will want to sit with you during class, chat with her she'll Tell you about her modeling and photoshoots, keep talking every time till she shows you her pics on her old phone, Karen will catch you and spank you (don't worry u'll be Happy at last) next time Sophie'll show you her nude pics, then give you her old phone.
I did all that but she did not give me a phone. Thx for the answer tough.

DonDanDannie

Jun 6, 2019
how save ?
Click on that setting (mechanical gear) icon on the top besides bell icon, select "save" option, choose a slot, click save icon at the bottom right.

I did all that but she did not give me a phone. Thx for the answer tough.
Remember phone icon will still be greyed out, however it might be available in next update. Please check if relationship is maxed out (200*, 250*), once she finds you (after you've been spanked already) she'll feel sorry for you(don't lie to her), post then Karen will be receiving a good spanking. Next time you speak she'll give you her old phone + show her nudes on new phone.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
DonDanDannie You really don't need to make new replies every few minutes.

Just use the edit button on any post you make, and add more to it, because you're bloating the thread unnecessarily.
You have literally taken up almost than entire page with your posts alone.

Reactions: groq

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Wait, so is the free version of 0.14 you get from Patreon (0.13+update) just 0.11? Because I'm hearing about scenes in 0.13 I'm just not getting in 0.14.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because I'm hearing about scenes in 0.13 I'm just not getting in 0.14.
If you're not a patron, you're not playing 0.14 until when the Offline version comes out.
You can get all the content up to (and including) 0.13 now, either through normal Online with a Patreon account (no charges at all), or play the Offline version.
Saves are not cross-compatible between versions, so if you do one you should probably stick to it depending on how far you've gone.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
If you're not a patron, you're not playing 0.14 until when the Offline version comes out.
You can get all the content up to (and including) 0.13 now, either through normal Online with a Patreon account (no charges at all), or play the Offline version.
Saves are not cross-compatible between versions, so if you do one you should probably stick to it depending on how far you've gone.
See that's the thing. I do have a free Patreon account, and downloaded what I assumed was 0.13. It then updated to 0.14, but it says the Alice quests ended at 0.11 and I can't get the scene with Kate and Julia in the bedroom, even though I've given her the 3rd piece of pill and caught her enjoying herself 3 times.

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
"*Note that the android version isn't Offline only and will download over 1GB of data to update."
#????

DonDanDannie

Jun 6, 2019
--Mod Edit--

Thank you for the explanation. This was not obvious to me. You saved me from playing through v13 as a guest and wasting my time for no new content. I assumed that there would be extra content for the patreon start but usually a version update doesn't mean zero content so I would have expected some new content on the guest start as well. Oh well, guess I'll just wait.
Hi, Could you tell me how to proceed with special chemistry quest? when it says Kate needs to use pills at night when everyone is sleeping! I'm not getting any options for doing that.

how can I start event with pill?
Keep chatting with Sophie during class, teachers will Fine you, from there Zoe(Medical) will help you ..... Keep getting close to Zoe that will start the special chemistry quest for pills.

You'll swallow the second quarter when everyone sleeps during a night Nick sleeps at home. When you go to the sofa, you will have an icon offering to swallow your quarter. If it does not appear, try to advance a little time.

The third quarter will swallow later in history, in the bathroom, in the same way. Late at night when everyone is asleep, if you go to the bathroom, you'll have the option to swallow a quarter of the pill.

Finally, later, Julia will want to test the goods. Looking good, you will have the option in the discussion with Julia to give her the remaining quarter.
You are the most helpful person here.. , could you please tell me, if we do have to finish all the nick peeking at Kate taking a bath events prior to this.

ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
I'm having a problem: i don't know how to start the "special chemestry quest" and also i don't know ho to continue the storyline of the housethreesome. Anyone can help me?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 7 at 12:50pm
New bed

Jun 7 at 12:48pm

Unlocked
No comment

Jun 7 at 12:46pm

Unlocked
No comment

DonDanDannie

Jun 6, 2019
I'm having a problem: i don't know how to start the "special chemestry quest" and also i don't know ho to continue the storyline of the housethreesome. Anyone can help me?
During College Committee quest try getting close to Zoe, Special chemistry will begin once you have fine(chat with Sophie during class) and you go to Zoe (after you have discussed printer) and Zoe gives you a 1/4 of Orgasm pill, you will get hands on with Oscar (who happens to be there) you'll be aroused to invite him inside of you....(spoiler). Once you get back to your senses... Zoe would see you & help you. (Special chemistry quest begins).

Jun 7 at 12:46pm

Unlocked
No comment

Glamour v14 looks promising, still lot of grinding is expected

Reactions: ZaleTheKing
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes