ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
During College Committee quest try getting close to Zoe, Special chemistry will begin once you have fine(chat with Sophie during class) and you go to Zoe (after you have discussed printer) and Zoe gives you a 1/4 of Orgasm pill, you will get hands on with Oscar (who happens to be there) you'll be aroused to invite him inside of you....(spoiler). Once you get back to your senses... Zoe would see you & help you. (Special chemistry quest begins).
Thank you, now i've give the last part of the pill at Julia and complete all the points and the phases of his quest, can i do more?

DonDanDannie

Jun 6, 2019
Thank you, now i've give the last part of the pill at Julia and complete all the points and the phases of his quest, can i do more?
Did you complete the special chemistry quest, that was fast, had Kate taken the pill at night?

How do i finish the sister quest? Also, is there any quick way to earn money in this game?
Sister quest??? If you are talking about the quest named progress... Last two of it will begin only after special chemistry quest is done. For money keep working at the hotel and steal time to time.

Reactions: ZaleTheKing

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
DonDanDannie So first off, 17 post count down to 5. That was called spamming. We have a multi-quote system for a reason, lets use it next time.

Snugglepuff Don't be a user mod nor engage in pointless arguing. Report the post.

So lets be nice. I don't want to come back in here.

ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
Did you complete the special chemistry quest, that was fast, had Kate taken the pill at night?

Sister quest??? If you are talking about the quest named progress... Last two of it will begin only after special chemistry quest is done. For money keep working at the hotel and steal time to time.
Yes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now i don't know if i can continue the 3some quest at home, and i'm sure that i complete at the 100% his quest log. But Kate is still dressed when Kate make cum his BF during tv event. Any tips?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
And I did have to come back in here.....

Reactions: groq

DonDanDannie

Jun 6, 2019
Yes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now i don't know if i can continue the 3some quest at home, and i'm sure that i complete at the 100% his quest log. But Kate is still dressed when Kate make cum his BF during tv event. Any tips?
Hi, what triggered the Kate taking pill at night..? I'm still not getting any options when Julia and Nick go to bed.

u take the pill when you have done almost all (midnight events when kate is asleep)
and actually almost all the progress (spoilers) events
Hi, I'm not getting any option for kate to take the pill,
Does it happen just when Julia and Nick go to bed and I go to couch? (in progress quest I cannot proceed any further, have completed shower+ bath event with single and both, bed event is 11/17, midnight event(not sure what) is 0/5 ) and can take shower whenever I want with Julia. How to trigger the pill event

After the other Julia and Nick events, when Julia and Nick have gone to bed, 23:00-ish, the option will appear among the couch choices.
Getting No options yet for Kate to take pills, what exactly is the necessary criteria. How to start the midnight event? Also Julia and Kate mostly take showers together, still Kate and Julia hot shower is 0/7

You need to wait after 23.00 o later and click on the couch. You will have the pill option plus the normal sleep option. Make sure the quest tracker tell you Kate wants to try again
How to take 3/4 pill?? In the special chemistry quest it says Kate take the pill at night when everyone is sleeping, in progress quest I've completed (Shower + bath with Nick, Julia and both, bed event is 11/17, midnight event is 0/5, kate + Julia take hot shower is 0/7) can't proceed any further. What next.

How could you do that?
The Adam quest says "finished" Kate can not take him to the cafe, she got his phone number but no option to send selfies. Kate has the pills but does not use them.
Level with Julia and Nick is 6/6 now with all events completed except Nick comes into shower (7/11) and midnight event (11/15) grinding for weeks no progress anymore.
Also hot shower with Julia is not possible (0/8) Kate always refuses to do more, aroused or not.

walkthrough....Walkthrough....WALKTHROUGH...
Hi, how did you trigger Midnight event, I'm still not getting any. I've finished the shower and bath event, only hot Shower with Julia and midnight event is pending.

you need to progress the midnight events with nick
also don't forget to talk with julia

and don't forget to spy on nick in bath ot them both nick are in the morning after 06:00
both are in the evening after 21:00

around 12 or 13 of 15 in midnight events kate get events where she can take pill
midnight events only happen when kate sleep till morning

not sure about your standstill with the pill event do you have the pill ??
How to start the midnight event??

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, what triggered the Kate taking pill at night..? I'm still not getting any options when Julia and Nick go to bed.
I´m stuck in exactly the same point.

Progress it´s at level 6.
There are any specific request in the particular scenes of this quest to unblock the F*****g pill button?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017

There are any specific request in the particular scenes of this quest to unblock the F*****g pill button?
You need full progression with the teacher guy.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018

You need full progression with the teacher guy.
Adams? Quest finished. I have his phone and can not go further at this version

DonDanDannie

Jun 6, 2019
Did Nick bring the bsdm gear in the basement?
How to catch Julia masturbating, at what time (any specific criteria)? I've completed
all Villa, Progress quest and special chemistry quest, Julia has taken the last quarter and discussed BDSM, plus they keep doing in kitchen, or Julia masturbating Kate in shower is always etc.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes