QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Is there any money hack? None of the jobs are paying money anymore only if I find wine but that is shite money compared to what the laptop courses cost!

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
So the male protagonist side of the story is basically undeveloped? All the dev's work so far has been on the female protagonist's side?

karl12234

Sep 3, 2018
i.m stuck on Progress midnight event when kate is asleep 11/15 and kate take a hot shower with julia 0/8 i have done rest it seams i cant trigger them

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Completely stuck on level 4.
Did get home early and catched the two at the BJ again and again and again, no progress.
Joined them at TV again and again...
Watched them after TV again and again...
Entered bathroom at 5:55. Nick entered several times, now he doesn't come in anymore.
Julia does not talk to me...
Tired of grinding.
No progress in the villa either. Log says I must do all scenes in Medlab. Can not start even one of it. Must do "Pill events". How?
I completed the "investigation quest" and Nicolas told me I must support him now.

Any ideas, anyone?

CU
Heinz

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Is there any future focus on Max and the girls, or was it just a promo promoting this death shitty game?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So the male protagonist side of the story is basically undeveloped? All the dev's work so far has been on the female protagonist's side?
In all fairness, this did start as a female protagonist only game, just like the original that this is a remake of.

When it was decided to add a male protagonist, it was some nobody called Alex that looked like just being a male version of Kate.
Now, it's Max in a pseudo-remake of Big Brother... Within a remake of another earlier game.

Reactions: scarfer

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Jesus this is annoying. Nick is no longer showing up in the bathroom alone on mornings when he sleeps over. Only ever show up up with Julie. I am sleeping the 6 hrs and going to the bathroom at 5:55 but still no luck. Sleeping till morning just lands me on the livingroom scene, no Nick talk at midnight. I don't mind a bit of grind in games but this is ridiculous
View attachment 311949
I found the nick only bathroom events extremely annoying to get as well. Usually they would both show up. I think he has it restricted to a very tight time window or something so a casual player is just not going to get them without referring to the walkthrough.

Reactions: Cico8 and dbp5ca

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yes. Here is waiting and waiting and more waiting Max's storys new start.
In all fairness, this did start as a female protagonist only game, just like the original that this is a remake of.

When it was decided to add a male protagonist, it was some nobody called Alex that looked like just being a male version of Kate.
Now, it's Max in a pseudo-remake of Big Brother... Within a remake of another earlier game.
I wasn't trying to be fair or unfair, just get some confirmation that I hadn't misunderstood what I've been reading. TY both for doing so.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I found the nick only bathroom events extremely annoying to get as well. Usually they would both show up. I think he has it restricted to a very tight time window or something so a casual player is just not going to get them without referring to the walkthrough.
Am I right in assuming that all new content worth playing is locked behind these events? I am playing on .14 and the only new content I have seen was the for the villa.

I have been literally grinding for months IG just to get nick events and have only triggered one.

edit: of course i would bitch about it on here and then suddenly i star triggering events. I have completed nicks stuff now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Completely stuck on level 4.
Did get home early and catched the two at the BJ again and again and again, no progress.
Joined them at TV again and again...
Watched them after TV again and again...
Entered bathroom at 5:55. Nick entered several times, now he doesn't come in anymore.
Julia does not talk to me...
Tired of grinding.
No progress in the villa either. Log says I must do all scenes in Medlab. Can not start even one of it. Must do "Pill events". How?
I completed the "investigation quest" and Nicolas told me I must support him now.

Any ideas, anyone?

CU
Heinz
Have you been caught talking in class? And did you go to the nurses office afterwards to pay off your debt?

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Is there any money hack? None of the jobs are paying money anymore only if I find wine but that is shite money compared to what the laptop courses cost!
Go talk to the girl at the reception each week (once a week only).
She will pay you 30 dollars for each day that you cleaned.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Can any one help .. i.m stuck on Shopie quest when it said the Will show the photo and i have been wait couples of days still not triger more event , what did i miss
Don't skip class....
She will show them during class. Sit in and when the option to talk pops up, choose that.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes