Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
How do i buy laptop? I have more than enough money to buy any laptop i want. But didn't find any option to buy them. Nothing happen if click on the picture of the laptops. I can only talk with the salesman of the electronic shop. Please someone help me.

GDT_G23

Oct 30, 2018

How i can push forward this quest? Alice eat Kate pussy in pool, i have Ann visit, little brother peek from balcony with diffrent dialogues, we swim with him and now doesnt happen anything new... Same dialogues over and over...

Thanks for help,and sorry for my english

Alucardx99

Jun 27, 2018
I have a problem: The buttons at the bottom to change location are not "solid" ... my clicks go right through them and i will trigger the action behind the buttons. what to do?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018

How i can push forward this quest? Alice eat Kate pussy in pool, i have Ann visit, little brother peek from balcony with diffrent dialogues, we swim with him and now doesnt happen anything new... Same dialogues over and over...

Thanks for help,and sorry for my english
More will comme with next version, this is for now. I think that v13 was not big upd.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How do i buy laptop? I have more than enough money to buy any laptop i want. But didn't find any option to buy them. Nothing happen if click on the picture of the laptops. I can only talk with the salesman of the electronic shop. Please someone help me.
click on the red buttons where the prizes are

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I don´t know exact if I sleep or only use time skip for 60 minutes and then came you hear somebody on the door.
Thanks for your answer.
I have tried all kind of things. I think it's a bug.
I'll start a new game and see if I can get it to work now...

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes