Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys I'm a bit new to this game. In fact I only found out about it a few days ago. So I apologize in advance for any stupid, annoying questions or remarks I may make. But sadly, yes, I am one of those BB fanboys (as you can tell by my profile picture) who are into Glamour for the chance of a BB sequel. But I just wanted to ask is the BB content exclusive to just the patrons? And for those who have played the new release how much content did 0.16 have involving the BB characters?

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys I'm a bit new to this game. In fact I only found out about it a few days ago. So I apologize in advance for any stupid, annoying questions or remarks I may make. But sadly, yes, I am one of those BB fanboys (as you can tell by my profile picture) who are into Glamour for the chance of a BB sequel. But I just wanted to ask is the BB content exclusive to just the patrons? And for those who have played the new release how much content did 0.16 have involving the BB characters?
Nope, all content is/will be free, and available to all. It just is that patrons get it faster. But since the offline version getting done every month, we are getting it fairly regularly now here.

For example, today is the day when 0.15 offline version is supposed to be released, so wait for it to download. Which in total is 1 month of delay between free for all and patrons. And all content is the same.

Reactions: Chillz

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Nope, all content is/will be free, and available to all. It just is that patrons get it faster. But since the offline version getting done every month, we are getting it fairly regularly now here.

For example, today is the day when 0.15 offline version is supposed to be released, so wait for it to download. Which in total is 1 month of delay between free for all and patrons. And all content is the same.
Cool! Thanks for the clarification, Krokodil!

Reactions: Kronordil

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't seem to trigger those scenes as well. And are in a loop now, where only the smoking scenes seem to be evolving.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Next month around this time will be the release for offline version of Glamour 0.16/or BB2 0.2 if you prefer/

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
How do you get paid for working at Alice's house? I remember her saying something about paying you at school but I haven't been able to get anything from it yet

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
i just tried playing this, holy shit a hot mess. excuse my language, how has he been making games for so long, but still have such a poorly designed interface ugh, had to quit without getting even 1 good scene, uff

Reactions: Mattu

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Guys I've been contemplating joining the $5 patreon tier to get 0.16 but I gotta ask the guys who've played 0.16, how much Kira content is there?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes