bossman09

Feb 10, 2019
Why dont I have the option to talk to julia about nick even though my scores are high enough to get me to the next level during the progress quest?

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Does anybody else have the problem that this game is not running at all??
It looks very interesting but i cannot get it to work, first Unity or overall Game that does not run for me...

Tried blocking via Firewall / disconecting inet and V12, V13 and now V14, nothing :oops:
Screen stays white, no matter how high/low the resolution or quality is set.

First Unity / Game overall that gives me such trouble, anyboby else or any ideas on what i could do??

Playing on a notebook usually, running Win8 X64 on a 2,6 intel CPU with 8GB ram and Nvidia graphics. Every other Game so far runs fine and smooth...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Surely you mean 2022?
Will Max even be able to get handjobs from Ann before 2022? :ROFLMAO:
It realy depends how much of Max's updates will be Eric's content.Let's not forget that with new shedule we can expect no more than 3-4 update from Max each year.Even less if we count Eric.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Even less if we count Eric.
As long as he's better handled/implemented this time round, then I at least will be fine with that.
Especially because it means getting to laugh at the return of the Eric-bitching Brigade who focus on the fact that he's having sex with Ann and Max isn't! :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As long as he's better handled/implemented this time round, then I at least will be fine with that.
Especially because it means getting to laugh at the return of the Eric-bitching Brigade who focus on the fact that he's having sex with Ann and Max isn't! :ROFLMAO:
But then we are looking for 2023 for real content for Max and probably Eric.

Reactions: groq

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
It is sad that this game looks really good, but Kate's story is shit. Max's story is very good, but it is moving too slowly.
That's all a matter of opinion. Depending what the development team adds to the Kate story line, it's obvious that it will include BDSM elements. The possibility of turning Kate into a Dominatrix or into a submissive sex slave will be appealing to a lot of players (although I think most players will pick the latter option).
Now if we could just get content without the HUGE grind.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's all a matter of opinion. Depending what the development team adds to the Kate story line, it's obvious that it will include BDSM elements. The possibility of turning Kate into a Dominatrix or into a submissive sex slave will be appealing to a lot of players (although I think most players will pick the latter option).
Now if we could just get content without the HUGE grind.
You don't know what you are talking:)
DS and no grind?
Obviously this is his way to make us think that the update is long.In reality it is 15-20 minutes at best.

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
But then we are looking for 2023 for real content for Max and probably Eric.

Eric is mentioned but has no effect in the game, as it was in the original game since the majority of the community was for Eric to be removed. Where I'm very thankful for.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The grind is a misconception. There really isn't much grind.
It's not a misconception that it's a grind, or that DS loves implementing grindy mechanics as "gameplay", purely to separate his "games" from being bare-bones Visual Novels/Kinetic Novels.
Grind itself is only considered grind when it's a laborious and repetitive task that must be performed again, and again.
There is a lot of grinding, with the worst instances being the parts for the "Progress..." task. Those that rely upon Nick coming into the bathroom are the the biggest culprit in particular, due to the fact that even in the mornings (before 6am) both he and Julia have a chance to enter, and most often it's both of them together.

It's made worse by how intertwined everything is, and in a completely linear sense too. You have to do certain things (repeatedly) until a certain point, then proceed to the next set, and the next, etc etc, for very little gain at this point.

A prime example of the ratio of grind, to content, was 0.14 itself. It's over in 15 minutes if you don't start from scratch. Twenty minutes if you're slow at reading the walls of text.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
anybody who is playing the max update figure out what the two random question marks are for? I thought they might be hints or something but nothing happens when I click on them.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
There is a lot of grinding, with the worst instances being the parts for the "Progress..." task.
That's why it's a misconception. All of the story quests have very small completion tasks and are rich in well written text. There's no grind here. The only grind is the progress quest, which isn't meant to be focused on like the other quests. The grind is a misconception because people don't play the game correctly. They should complete the story quests, and the progress quest will complete itself in the meantime as Kate lives in her sister house.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
That's why it's a misconception. All of the story quests have very small completion tasks and are rich in well written text. There's no grind here. The only grind is the progress quest, which isn't meant to be focused on like the other quests. The grind is a misconception because people don't play the game correctly. They should complete the story quests, and the progress quest will complete itself in the meantime as Kate lives in her sister house.
Except you have to plan your playthrough around Progress. I completed all other quest lines before I had even unlocked 10 of the Progress events. She was doing way more perverted things in the story questlines but was still a prude in Progress. So in order to catch up I had to grind Progress. I understand its not suppose to be a grind, but that just means that DS needs to completely overhaul the triggers and how Progress is progressed through.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
"
Some players miss Lisa's old hairstyle, so today we've decided to put this decision into your hands.

We had several reasons to change it. First, Lisa looks too young with it. Just saying all characters are 18+ isn't enough, we don't want our characters to look like kids. Second, old hairstyle wasn't as good from technical perspective. Turning her head always had a chance for the thing to completely fall apart. For example, during breakfast and dinner we had to hide Lisa's hair with the thermos. It was also making things complicated when she was sleeping, showering, etc.

Still, if you want the old hairstyle back, it's possible. We'll have to redo all the images with Lisa, of course. It would take a lot of time we could've spent on new content. And working with it will be harder in the future. But if you really want us to do it, we'll do it.

" 352919
RIP

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
First, Lisa looks too young with it. Just saying all characters are 18+ isn't enough, we don't want our characters to look like kids.
What a bullshit. :rolleyes:

What is clear is that Lisa's old hair was absolutely shitty. Not many morphs and totally unrealistic.

In my game I also chose a different hair for Lisa.

But to say that the figure looks underage because of hair is bullshit.

Once again a useless poll from DS.

Reactions: d3dx666

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
"
Some players miss Lisa's old hairstyle, so today we've decided to put this decision into your hands.

We had several reasons to change it. First, Lisa looks too young with it. Just saying all characters are 18+ isn't enough, we don't want our characters to look like kids. Second, old hairstyle wasn't as good from technical perspective. Turning her head always had a chance for the thing to completely fall apart. For example, during breakfast and dinner we had to hide Lisa's hair with the thermos. It was also making things complicated when she was sleeping, showering, etc.

Still, if you want the old hairstyle back, it's possible. We'll have to redo all the images with Lisa, of course. It would take a lot of time we could've spent on new content. And working with it will be harder in the future. But if you really want us to do it, we'll do it.

" View attachment 352919
RIP
54% say that new hairstyle is better? What's wrong with people? Well, most people want more Kates's bullshit than Max's story, so should not be surprised.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes