alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
hmmm... maybe this is why Alice is so lusty at the end of BB timeline, with these "Special" punishments during school time? :tf:

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
hmmm... maybe this is why Alice is so lusty at the end of BB timeline, with these "Special" punishments during school time? :tf:
Not quite. This game takes place one year later after the events in BB. So i think Alice was so lusty just because she was craving some Max :coldsweat:
I do wonder though, if her past with her family will be brought up during the gameplay in glamour, even if just in conversations.

Reactions: KaiserST

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Not quite. This game takes place one year later after the events in BB. So i think Alice was so lusty just because she was craving some Max :coldsweat:
I do wonder though, if her past with her family will be brought up during the gameplay in glamour, even if just in conversations.
Just a lucky guess :p, since she vanished from time to time every weekdays after Eric's event. So my guess is that the class started already, and the new Kate is joining in the class mid way.

Reactions: KaiserST

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
DS said multiple times that it's like an alternative universe in which there is no incest between them so it's not very likely that she cares about Max. He might be with Olivia, Lisa with Alex, Alice with Kate and Ann with Eric. Much more reasonable in my opinion as BB makes very little sense.

Last edited:

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
DS said multiple times that it's like an alternative universe in which there is no incest between them so it's not very likely that she cares about Max. He might be with Olivia, Lisa with Alex, Alice with Kate and Ann with Eric. Much more reasonable in my opinion ass BB makes very little sense.
It's a pitty then. It would be great to find out gossips and rumours about Alice's secret with Max. Since DS likes blackmail so much, it would be a great leverage over Alice.
Oh well.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
DS said multiple times that it's like an alternative universe in which there is no incest between them so it's not very likely that she cares about Max. He might be with Olivia, Lisa with Alex, Alice with Kate and Ann with Eric. Much more reasonable in my opinion as BB makes very little sense.
The post above literally said that it's the same universe as BB. Not an alternate one. 1 year after BB 0.13.

What I want to know is have I banged Lisa yet?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The post above literally said that it's the same universe as BB. Not an alternate one. 1 year after BB 0.13.

What I want to know is have I banged Lisa yet?
Sure. Same universe but without incest. Like he said many many times already: "User - Dark Silver so, it will be not same universe? DarkSilver - well it has to be "alternative reality" because of no incest". That's just one of the many quotes from his discord but we can only see for ourselves. Time will tell

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, I'm still willing to give this a chance, but looking at the new characters, both male and female, what does DS do? Replace the head with something different, changa skin tone, voila! Totatlly different and new character! The guys look like they might have different muscle definition on the exact same frames, but the girls have the exact same breasts, pointing in the exact same direction. Seriously DS, a little creativity, please.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
haha, kyo-ani style of modeling?
Dunno why I always got this feeling, when looking at this Kate, it makes me think of BB's Kate...
The eyes maybe? And the way she smile? (different hairstyle and skin tone?)

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, I'm still willing to give this a chance, but looking at the new characters, both male and female, what does DS do? Replace the head with something different, changa skin tone, voila! Totatlly different and new character! The guys look like they might have different muscle definition on the exact same frames, but the girls have the exact same breasts, pointing in the exact same direction. Seriously DS, a little creativity, please.
I noticed this thing about the girls ' body, I don't like it at all.
Boh... I will wait for the opinions of who will try this version 2.0, I continue to be very doubtful about this project.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I noticed this thing about the girls ' body, I don't like it at all.
Boh... I will wait for the opinions of who will try this version 2.0, I continue to be very doubtful about this project.
I don't know why anyone would even think of playing this for you do not get to keep your save games they are held on DS server and not on your computer and part of the game must be downloaded every time you want to play.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I don't know why anyone would even think of playing this for you do not get to keep your save games they are held on DS server and not on your computer and part of the game must be downloaded every time you want to play.
Jesus Christ, lay it to rest will you? It's clear you don't want to play this game, so how about you just leave this thread and don't return? If the game isn't for you, don't go about complaining again and again.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I said I only care about knowing the opinion of who will play it on the server.
I do not care for now play it, since I think it will probably take months to see some sex scenes.
I want to know the opinion of those who will play it just to see if the feelings are right...

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Любая игра считается успешной если в неё играют спустя годы и это можно сделать за счет пользовательских модов. Обливион Скайрим Сталкер и другие, а в данном случае даже нельзя будет похвалиться своим прохождением.
Any game is considered successful if it is played after years and this can be done through custom mods. Oblivion Skyrim Stalker and others, and in this case, you can not even boast of their passage.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Do you think this thread was made only for clappers?
I'm going to spoiler my thoughts about this so if you're interesting in my opinion just go ahead and read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This preview is nice and all but I'm really concerned about how long it wil take for this game to actually start having content.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes