JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Some people keep asking us "What's the point of supporting Glamour if it's not mandatory?" Short answer is, you don't have to, but it helps. A lot. Here's the long version:

We are building a big, complicated and ambitious project. No one can build one of those in a day. A project like Glamour requires a proper foundation (engine, game mechanics, interface, etc). Originally we weren't going to show the game this early in the development, but Patreon kinda forced our hand here. We understand no one wants to play a tech demo and everyone would prefer to play a full game instead. Unfortunately, we can't just wish a complete game by clicking our heels three times, we have to actually do it the hard way and make one. And back-end part of making a game isn't very glamorous, not many people would care about us showing our code or something like "sprites of laptops in desks in the classroom". Once we lay down some basic foundation we can start working on adding more content to the game which will help with more interesting posts and updates.

Without your support, we'll never be able to realize our version of the game, we are making it for you. Of course we're not going to forget you. We remember your support, we moved on to online model so out patrons will get proper rewards: achievements, special rewards, most of content and more will be supporters-exclusive content.

By the way, we have a new member on our team. We now have a writer, who will work on the game's lore, consistency, world description, events and dialogs. This obviously means more text content, and since I don't have to do it anymore, I'll have more free time for 3D graphics. So, more text and more graphics content in the game.

People keep asking us why Glamour doesn't have any patreon-exclusive content in the game. Well, that's cause we don't have any yet. Once we're done with the minimum basics, we'll start working on content in parallel with game mechanics and you'll get your rewards, don't worry. Once we start adding content and you'll have an actual progress worth saving, we'll add an option to log in as a patron.

Since the game is still very early in the development, the game doesn't really have any playable content yet. And there's nothing we can do about it but to work as fast as we can on laying down the foundation so we can start working on adding content to the game. We're certain we can make a great game, but it's going to make some time.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Again and again... "we are making the best game ever and we don't need your money, but please buy our 14 days early access just for 40$"

And... what?
That's not how it's going to be with Glamour. I wrote the story several years ago and spent a long time thinking about little details. I also have many storylines for secondary characters. This means the game is going to have a plethora of content!
By the way, we have a new member on our team. We now have a writer, who will work on the game's lore, consistency, world description, events and dialogs. This obviously means more text content, and since I don't have to do it anymore, I'll have more free time for 3D graphics. So, more text and more graphics content in the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm going to spoiler my thoughts about this so if you're interesting in my opinion just go ahead and read it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This preview is nice and all but I'm really concerned about how long it wil take for this game to actually start having content.
Give him 6 months at least.2 already gone.But I still believe A Wife and Mother will be faster than Glamour for the sexy stuff.The biggest problem with female MC is that you can't just put sex for MC with secondary character in update 2 or 3 like you can do with male MC.Because you know we start with pure and innocent girl that we should corrupt.Only choice the dev have is husband/boyfriend but there is almost no interest in that.This is not Milfy City so we shouldn't expect something big to happen before 0.6

cypr

May 2, 2017
I totally agree with the comments saying that this game has no chick diversity. Yeah, there will be lots of chicks in the game as we can see in the shower photo, but again as stated before by others every girls' body are lookalikes.

Also I don't know why but none of the characters are sultry, ofcourse they are pretty, but all look calculated/formulated and robotic to me, can't name the exact issue or put my finger on it unfortunately.

Yes, his renders are in amazing quality, lighting, environment looks absolutely fantastic, but something is really weird about this game IMO.
yeah i have to agree, looks like the same model with different color and head - needs more variety in breast and ass size at least

Reactions: bacchusplateau

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can i play offline? Coz in op said need Internet Connection to dev server
Nope because all save games are server side and part of the game must be downloaded every time you want to play.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Also I don't know why but none of the characters are sultry, ofcourse they are pretty, but all look calculated/formulated and robotic to me, can't name the exact issue or put my finger on it unfortunately.
It's definitely the skin shading and the perpetual blank look on their faces that gives them that uncanny valley look, coupled with zero amounts of sex appeal.

Phenixe

Jan 19, 2018
I cant understand why you stopped a real good game with real pics to start this 3DCG bullsh*t... This game is just ugly. I liked the first version.
What a disappointment -.-

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Checked that and it's growing decently. I'm also kinda annoyed by the similiar bodies as it kinda breaks my immersion. Not even 1 fatso or ugly girl makes it troublesome for me. But except for that things are looking fine. UI looks great, issues with skipping text have been fixed in a cool way, we can click on objects to interact. Good things. I'm really glad they hired a writer and I hope he'll go back and improve whole text (there isn't much of it at this point). MC character should be introduced in a clear way so we can feel her innocence and motivations and those silly masturbation scenes in bathroom should be rewritten as 1 sentence is just hilarious. I also hope for day-night background changes but they will come for sure. I'm really curious about 0.3.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
It's definitely the skin shading and the perpetual blank look on their faces that gives them that uncanny valley look, coupled with zero amounts of sex appeal.
Yeah, I guess, sounds logical.

Here's a comparision from two different developers, one of them has a so called team and is a very big patreon earner with very powerful hardware (no animations), the other one is just a one guy army with a crappy hardware and has 1/5 amount of patrons (his game is fully animated):

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016

(...)
(...)
Seems to me things are going better. He has finally give in and hired a writer, and hopefully he'll spend more time on the renders and fix the copy/past body types.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

tirintaz

Aug 12, 2017
Links are not updated. Downloadable version is currently 1.0.
File name is again Glamour-01.zip and file size is 149 Mb.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes