Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
still internet connection with the ??? NO FUCKING WAY how stupid you have to be something to do with and his pc open for such things? but well you have to look around and you see how the human being more and more stupid and do everything with me at least I do not see a permanent connection to such unsafe things to open

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
you don't have to download anything...just run game from documents folder (or whereever you extracted to) and the game updates during load up (if there is one)

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Nope because all save games are server side and part of the game must be downloaded every time you want to play.
My sympathies go to all the Patreon supporters he manages to gather. If the developers go belly up, you'll end up with a worthless bit of software after spending all the money supporting DS.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
DS is dead as a dev. It was fun while it lasted but it was obvious after 5 months of no content that he will go down after losing half his patreons in the process.

IN the past 5 months he pissed of nearly all his patreons. With this it seems the rest of them are leaving as well.
Non the less apart from the grind i enjoyed BB. Maybe someone else will take his place lets wait and see.

Prithvi

May 19, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I cannot get through after having talked to Julia, seems to be the same no matter how many times I played

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
is it even possible to break the dev so we can play it freely ? atm i cant seem to log as patreon :eek:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Looks like players are starting to wake up to the bullshit that DS is doing.XD
Yeah dunno what he is doing tbh. I mean this game seems alright in theory, but everything else surrounding it seems like garbage.

Reactions: groq
Apr 7, 2018
Everyone that's complaining about the low content updates or variety at the start really doesn't know how DS works. His games always start like this. Still trash tho, what an awful game concept with terrible execution. Should've just done a final chapter to BB and then did a sequel.

Reactions: Kaldapas and asasas

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Everyone that's complaining about the low content updates or variety at the start really doesn't know how DS works. His games always start like this. Still trash tho, what an awful game concept with terrible execution. Should've just done a final chapter to BB and then did a sequel.
Or just expand the already pretty content heavy original glamour in the other engine he used before.
Seems that he can't just simply finish a game and has to abandon them midway and do something else.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes