armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
hello guys, is this a BB remake ?
tnx guys
No and yes to some extent.
We have realy small part for Max in last offline update/0.16/ with barely any real content think like BB 0.1+.
This is not even BB 0.2
If you are here for the BB part of the game,give it 3 more years.We are getting 1 update for Max and 2updates for Kate.Simple math-4 updates for Max per year.And I doubt we will reach BB 0.13 even in 3 years.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
What? My last message is deleted? Why?

Can I throw spider to Alice's bed in this 0.16 update?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i click on application icon and something happened i don`t know what and i now don`t have that icon and how to star game ??

Darkin036

Dec 12, 2018
We have realy small part for Max in last offline update/0.16/ with barely any real content think like BB 0.1+.
This is not even BB 0.2
If you are here for the BB part of the game,give it 3 more years.We are getting 1 update for Max and 2updates for Kate.Simple math-4 updates for Max per year.And I doubt we will reach BB 0.13 even in 3 years.
oh so tbe true main protagonist here is the girl ?
ok tnx

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any cheats or a full save I can use?
Sort of, and nope.
Saves for the Offline version are encrypted, and the normal online-only version stores them on a server.

The only cheat that works is a money cheat using Cheat Engine, and it only works for the Offline version.
Just type in the words Cheat Engine in the search box in the top right of the window.

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
Sort of, and nope.
Saves for the Offline version are encrypted, and the normal online-only version stores them on a server.

The only cheat that works is a money cheat using Cheat Engine, and it only works for the Offline version.
Just type in the words Cheat Engine in the search box in the top right of the window.
Ok thank you, which window exactly?

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
This is not even BB 0.2
Maybe in the future, when there will be a lot of content with Kate, it will be the other way around - 2 updates for Max, 1- Kate ...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe in the future, when there will be a lot of content with Kate, it will be the other way around - 2 updates for Max, 1- Kate ...
I doubt.Kate have way more potential lovers than Max.But maybe if the Eric part need more attention,maybe then we will be getting 1 update Kate,1 update Max/Eric

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hello, I have a question? I think his has already been asking, but I can not find, play and animate or just picture? thx

thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
hey any help i am stuck on speical chemistry where i need to get close to nicholas but i cant find him

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Because you posted it in the BB thread. :LOL:
Oh, my mistake. Well, BB is the thing.

Even Max's story is same than Big Brother had before, this is different. Ann and Lisa looks different and hole game look different. It is good, because now this not just the former repetition. There isn't much excitatory storylines, but Max and Ann together in bathroom is good. Max's story win Kate's bullshit story 100-0. And Max's story have now new turn words, all isn't same than old BB.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I've tried downloading this game several times (by several I mean maybe 4) in the past. After I assume that it is done and the contents had been extracted to the desired location. I would go to open it only to find that the one certain .exe file that launches the game is nowhere to be found.
So yesterday I see that there was an update. So I thought hmm why not try again.
So I downloaded it...again. I then chose my destination folder to extract the files. I started sometime yesterday afternoon. It kept extracting overnight and when I got up today around the crack of noon the progress was maybe at 20% extracted.
And suddenly to add insult to injury it just totally closed out.
I guess I just wasn't meant to try this game.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I've tried downloading this game several times (by several I mean maybe 4) in the past. After I assume that it is done and the contents had been extracted to the desired location. I would go to open it only to find that the one certain .exe file that launches the game is nowhere to be found.
So yesterday I see that there was an update. So I thought hmm why not try again.
So I downloaded it...again. I then chose my destination folder to extract the files. I started sometime yesterday afternoon. It kept extracting overnight and when I got up today around the crack of noon the progress was maybe at 20% extracted.
And suddenly to add insult to injury it just totally closed out.
I guess I just wasn't meant to try this game.
today i click to start game exe icon vanish download again extract 90% and error then download again another link and extract 90% again now download again if this don`t work there is nothing for me play another games

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes