markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
what is the right time to release the spider in alice's bedroom? There is never an option to do so...or is it not available yet?

Reactions: johnson803

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I have created a guide that will help people create games just like Dark Silver. Here it is folks...

The Dark Silver Game Creation Guide:

Step 1: Use Unity, and not Renpy for your visual novel game. It doesn't matter that Renpy is better at everything than unity. Just go with unity anyways. People don't like it fuck them. If people want to port this game to renpy in an incompleted pirated form, fuck em. You can't do shit about it anyways.

Step 2: Build a game. Develop Characters, do this for a little over a year on unity. Somehow someway build a MASSIVE fan base with this game. Make it so people are making mods for your game, and fan art and it's one of the most popular games on the f95. Perhaps give a blowjob to a leprechaun or genie for a wish?

Step 3: You know that game you were working on? You know that huge fan base you had? Fuck those guys, and fuck your entire fan base! Here is what you are going to do. Take that flagship game you have created. This beautiful work of art, and just toss it in the dumpster. However, offer them a new game in the future instead. This will pretty much permanently remove about half of your huge patreon support base. Like in the graph here. That's okay, you over shot it at first too many supporters could cause confusion with how you should spend your big pile of money and you wouldn't want that.

Step 4: The new game... This time what you are going to do is make it so people MUST BE ONLINE to play. Any pirates, and fan art makers. Yeah fuck those guys. It doesn't matter they spread the popularity of your game and get you tons more supporters. You are to make this clear it's about money. You construct this paywall, and you make it right. You are to change the protagonist of the game to female from male as well. Keep it on unity too. It doesn't matter this would be a perfect time to change over to renpy. Keep it with unity. Fuck renpy too!

Step 5: You are going to notice the huge dip in supporters. What you are going to do to alleviate this release offline versions of that new game you made. However, you are to make sure that the offline version is always several months behind the online version. However, don't do this consistently or right away. Ya, release an offline version first as like a tech demo... like barely any content. Then shift it to all online for like 10 versions or so over about a year. Then one day out of the blue start letting the offlien versions come back again. It doesn't matter you will lose tons of supporters and fans.

Step 6: Okay so it's been like a while since you got bored of your old game that everyone loved. What you are going to do now is take that old game you abandoned... Now you cram it in to the new game and sorta remake it. You are gonna basically do a 2 games in 1 where 1 protagonist is female 1 is male like both games in 1... However, instead of starting off back where you were with the level of content on the game you built at first... Build it all over from scratch. Just rebuild it... I know it will take a lot longer and people loved it and would love to see a continuation of it. Nah fuck them though. Make them wait at least a couple more years to get back to where it was.
what a crazy rant! he owns all rights to the game as the creator. If you don't like, don't play it. If you do play the game, deal with it - EA

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
what a crazy rant! he owns all rights to the game as the creator. If you don't like, don't play it. If you do play the game, deal with it - EA
Hey buddy i guess the same applies to you as well...Don't Like criticism? Don't READ it. People are entitled to their opinion and the internet is a FREE SPEECH universe.. DEAL with it...

DS deserves all the praise for creating an amazing game, and all the criticism for abandoning it in the woods like a stray dog...and after the Catastrophic failure of his Glamour project, backtracking into BB, not through the client of BB that he STILL owns, but through a new shittier game that noone cares about. Why? Because that gives him the time to MILK his patreons allover again..."here you can play with Max again, but it'll take many months till we get to the point in BB where we abandoned it. And you can keep paying us in the meantime Hi Hi"

Last edited:

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Max part is corrupted. Buttons are missing. If for example in max bedroom you will click on bathroom icon you will go to bed. When someone is washing i dont have option to enter or leave, but when i was i bathroom before someone entered i see bathing person.

Controls are a mess.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I have created a guide that will help people create games just like Dark Silver. Here it is folks...

The Dark Silver Game Creation Guide:

Step 1: Use Unity, and not Renpy for your visual novel game. It doesn't matter that Renpy is better at everything than unity. Just go with unity anyways. People don't like it fuck them. If people want to port this game to renpy in an incompleted pirated form, fuck em. You can't do shit about it anyways.

Step 2: Build a game. Develop Characters, do this for a little over a year on unity. Somehow someway build a MASSIVE fan base with this game. Make it so people are making mods for your game, and fan art and it's one of the most popular games on the f95. Perhaps give a blowjob to a leprechaun or genie for a wish?

Step 3: You know that game you were working on? You know that huge fan base you had? Fuck those guys, and fuck your entire fan base! Here is what you are going to do. Take that flagship game you have created. This beautiful work of art, and just toss it in the dumpster. However, offer them a new game in the future instead. This will pretty much permanently remove about half of your huge patreon support base. Like in the graph here. That's okay, you over shot it at first too many supporters could cause confusion with how you should spend your big pile of money and you wouldn't want that.

Step 4: The new game... This time what you are going to do is make it so people MUST BE ONLINE to play. Any pirates, and fan art makers. Yeah fuck those guys. It doesn't matter they spread the popularity of your game and get you tons more supporters. You are to make this clear it's about money. You construct this paywall, and you make it right. You are to change the protagonist of the game to female from male as well. Keep it on unity too. It doesn't matter this would be a perfect time to change over to renpy. Keep it with unity. Fuck renpy too!

Step 5: You are going to notice the huge dip in supporters. What you are going to do to alleviate this release offline versions of that new game you made. However, you are to make sure that the offline version is always several months behind the online version. However, don't do this consistently or right away. Ya, release an offline version first as like a tech demo... like barely any content. Then shift it to all online for like 10 versions or so over about a year. Then one day out of the blue start letting the offlien versions come back again. It doesn't matter you will lose tons of supporters and fans.

Step 6: Okay so it's been like a while since you got bored of your old game that everyone loved. What you are going to do now is take that old game you abandoned... Now you cram it in to the new game and sorta remake it. You are gonna basically do a 2 games in 1 where 1 protagonist is female 1 is male like both games in 1... However, instead of starting off back where you were with the level of content on the game you built at first... Build it all over from scratch. Just rebuild it... I know it will take a lot longer and people loved it and would love to see a continuation of it. Nah fuck them though. Make them wait at least a couple more years to get back to where it was.
This was awesome and I love you!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Amazing the number of butt-hurt pirates whining about something they're not even supporting.

It's alright though, I created a guide for that.

Step 1.
Pirate a game. Support the dev?! Nah, fuck him.

Step 2.

Get butt-hurth the game you got for free is not up to your specific needs. All the rest that enjoy it and like it for what it is, fuck em.

Step 3.

Whine about it on a forum the dev doesn't even look at. Form a virtual torches & pitchfork mob railing against how bad the game it.

Step 4.

??

Step 5.

Profit. Fuck YEAH!

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Amazing the number of butt-hurt pirates whining about something they're not even supporting.

Step 1.

Step 2.
Get butt-hurth the game you got for free is not up to your specific needs. All the rest that enjoy it and like it for what it is, fuck em.

Step 3.
Whine about it on a forum the dev doesn't even look at. Form a virtual torches & pitchfork mob railing against how bad the game it.

Step 4.
??

Step 5.
Profit. Fuck YEAH!
now, this is what i like. I approve of this message !

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
well amazing the number of butt-hurt pirates is the sum of this forum just saying on the bright side we still play the game so the dev is not a total failure we love them that is why we will pirate their game for ever and ever
Take what you can, give nothing back
– Pirates of the Caribbean (movie)

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I know im probably not the first one that says this but i really fucking wonder how on earth could the dev of this beautiful game that is called Big Brother create this boring vanilla game?

Does anyone know whether Dark Silver is going to start BB again?
I mean his argument always was "incest" but as we all know there are lots of ways to cicumvent that by calling the actors "stepmom" and also providing the incest patch. BB might have been one of the first victims of patreons incest ban thats maybe why dark silver was scared enough to abandon it. But damn man, that game was fucking amazing and it still is.
Any chance he might go back to work on it?

Maybe some of you have more informations about it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
does anyone know how can i take this pill, try to open the iventory at midnight but nothing happens

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You take the pill on the couch when Nick is over. There will be a "Take Pill" button, sometime between 2200 and 2400. But you need to have advanced in the "Progress" quest sufficiently, so it's a bit hit or miss. People seem to have been having trouble since the pill was introduced.

Xpl0it - No, you are not the first to ask. I'm guessing a good half of this thread is people asking that question. My current theory is that Glamour was always his pet project, and BB was an experimental test he didn't expect people to enjoy so much. So when he had the skills to make the game he wanted (Glamour), he dropped BB to remake Glamour, with CG instead of photos. My understanding is that he really doesn't care about the Max route, but is pandering to all the people complaining.

Apparently the original Glamour was wracked with poor code and bugs, which may have been why he started a test project with a plot so formulaic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xpl0it

Javlon84

Sep 1, 2018
I feel it would be much more successful if they started up BB again as a seperat game. Instead of making BB all over with the same shit that everyone already played before in another game.

Reactions: Idontplay

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
Hey Gang, I know this has probably been asked a million times already but the game is refusing to load.
I have cut my internet, blocked it in firewall and McAfee, but it still just sits there trying loading.
Anyone have any further advice?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

Step 4.
??

Step 5.
Profit. Fuck YEAH!
Don't see any pirate "butthurt" over anything..all i see is people criticising the scam tactics of patreon developers, and Fanboys getting "butthurt" when said people are not swallowing those tactics as Devout-Cultists.
There's criticism, there's constructive criticism, there's ranting, and there's flaming. Different reactions from different people.
Also there's fans, there's paying customers, there's fanatic-fanboys, and there's pirates. Different scale of involment in a project.

Giving Praise to where it's owed, hardworking inspired developers who want to share their work with the world and get paid in the process, is the most logical thing, and even if their work gets pirated in the way, there's pros and cons to that as well.
They may lose some revenue, but they get free advertising, that in the long run, brings them more profit.
How do u think the majority of patreons even learned that there is an adult incest game called Big Brother? Did it get advertised in Patreon's front page? Or through a "pirate site" like F95?

On the other hand, exposing the scam tactics of lazyass "developers" who sell a couple of renders, incoherent google-translated dialogue, buggy piles of shit as "games worth paying for", and milking their paying customers for months-years before they deliver a finished product, is important too. Especially in an adult-gaming forum. People get pissed off when they're getting scammed. If they have the awareness to see they're being scammed ofcourse.

And sometimes.....sometimes, developers use this free advertising and criticism to either improve their work, or change direction in their work before it's too late and lose their fans/paying customers.

Others though, never learn...they stay to their course of failure, because they're too selfish or too stupid to convert constructive criticism into helpful advice.
Or because their fanboys praise their faliure as success, so if it ain't broken, why fix it? Right?

Last edited:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hey Gang, I know this has probably been asked a million times already but the game is refusing to load.
I have cut my internet, blocked it in firewall and McAfee, but it still just sits there trying loading.
Anyone have any further advice?
Mega & Nopy links download with no errors and extract with no errors but don't go beyond the loading screen. UploadHeaven was rather slow downloading but the file from that link actually plays. After playing around with things I believe glamor-server.exe is borked on the Mega & NoPy links which borks the game.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Not to mention he said this
My name is DarkSilver. I worked most of my life as a videogame developer. Few years ago I found a world of adult games and it changed my life. I started working on the game Big Brother last year. Now I have a team, and together we made a very popular game with a lot of high quality content. But, unfortunately, Patreon has changed their policy about games like Big Brother, so working on it on Patreon is now impossible.

So now we have to look for new opportunities. Which is why we are now working on our new project Glamour.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes