Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
But, unfortunately, Patreon has changed their policy about games like Big Brother, so working on it on Patreon is now impossible.
what change? they ban users on patreon if they have incest patch on other sites?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wait, from the changelog it looks like Max is starting again from scratch with his family? Is this right or am I getting something wrong?

Reactions: MasterDk78

Rizwan

Oct 29, 2017
I got it that you created a new version 0.16 Offline about Max and his family. But what about Kate? I mean to say if you have started a game with Kate then follow her. In 0.16 version should be about Kate. I have suggestions for you if you don't know what to add about Kate in the upcoming version.

You can add following.
  1. Kate can tease max and have fun while she is in pool with Alice.
  2. Update the College Committee quest.
  3. Kate can give max blow job for turn of his camera.
  4. Max and Kate play photoshoot as before in the Big Brother version with Aunt Kira.
  5. Kate catch Max and Liza anal session at night.
  6. Kate and Julia can visit Villa.
  7. Kate and Julia can visit Fedor to give payment or some sexual benefit.
I was expecting like these of content in the new update, and you have ruin everything !

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Just downloaded and installed the 0.16 offline version. It doesn't show the saves from 0.15 version. Both are offline versions, I know where the saves are saved, files are there. Anyone knows how to fix this? TIA

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I got it that you created a new version 0.16 Offline about Max and his family. But what about Kate? I mean to say if you have started a game with Kate then follow her. In 0.16 version should be about Kate. I have suggestions for you if you don't know what to add about Kate in the upcoming version.

You can add following.
  4. Max and Kate play photoshoot as before in the Big Brother version with Aunt Kira.
I was expecting like these of content in the new update, and you have ruin everything !
You obviously don't follow the updates.We know from months that 0.16 will be for Max.The game is going this way
2 updates for Kate/1 update for Max/2 updates for Kate/1 update for Max and repeat

Reactions: Rizwan and docx

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017

You can add following.
You sound like an absolutely spoiled child. This is what participation trophies create, people.

Reactions: tarzan999

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
No, you are not the first to ask. I'm guessing a good half of this thread is people asking that question. My current theory is that Glamour was always his pet project, and BB was an experimental test he didn't expect people to enjoy so much. So when he had the skills to make the game he wanted (Glamour), he dropped BB to remake Glamour, with CG instead of photos. My understanding is that he really doesn't care about the Max route, but is pandering to all the people complaining.

Apparently the original Glamour was wracked with poor code and bugs, which may have been why he started a test project with a plot so formulaic.
Thanks for the insight. Thats very interesting because its so obvious that BB still to this day performs way better than this game ever has. Ofc as it is still in development there might still be awesome things to come but comparing the effort that went into it already and what Silver achieved in the same time with BB its just a wrong path and its missing so many of those dark and naughty elements, Incest, NTR, Anal. Do you know if those are things that he mid add to this game later on?
And is there any chance if he eventually finishes this game he will come back to BB?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for the insight. Thats very interesting because its so obvious that BB still to this day performs way better than this game ever has. Ofc as it is still in development there might still be awesome things to come but comparing the effort that went into it already and what Silver achieved in the same time with BB its just a wrong path and its missing so many of those dark and naughty elements, Incest, NTR, Anal. Do you know if those are things that he mid add to this game later on?
And is there any chance if he eventually finishes this game he will come back to BB?
BB is now in Glamour so I can say there is no way to make BB alone game again.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Am I the only who cannot save ? I'm out of save slots so i'm going for older kate saves. Usually it works fine but now the game does not save.

Reactions: madmit

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Am I the only who cannot save ? I'm out of save slots so i'm going for older kate saves. Usually it works fine but now the game does not save.
I wonder why I can't use the saves for Max?Is that a bug?The game don't let me replace an old save for Max with new one.I only can load the saves,

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
3) There is no point of grindig money. You get enough money from Diane's path events - after you are done with this quest you have enough money to don't work at all.
Who's Diane? How do I trigger Diane event?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes