Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
All hints are same no progress I'm totaly bluring to go forward! For me it's the same V15 Bored same ....the last game from the DEV !

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
0.16 is the first Max update. Start a new game as Max.
Really? I haven't played the Max route in a while, particularly since it still appears to be catching up to BB0.13.

And I prefer the Kate route anyway. For which 0.16 seems to be the College Committee quest, with Adam and Veronica content

Reactions: deluges

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
names, quests, actions...all sound like they remade big brother even without trying to change names and tasks at all.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have created a guide that will help people create games just like Dark Silver. Here it is folks...

The Dark Silver Game Creation Guide:

Step 1: Use Unity, and not Renpy for your visual novel game. It doesn't matter that Renpy is better at everything than unity. Just go with unity anyways. People don't like it fuck them. If people want to port this game to renpy in an incompleted pirated form, fuck em. You can't do shit about it anyways.

Step 2: Build a game. Develop Characters, do this for a little over a year on unity. Somehow someway build a MASSIVE fan base with this game. Make it so people are making mods for your game, and fan art and it's one of the most popular games on the f95. Perhaps give a blowjob to a leprechaun or genie for a wish?

Step 3: You know that game you were working on? You know that huge fan base you had? Fuck those guys, and fuck your entire fan base! Here is what you are going to do. Take that flagship game you have created. This beautiful work of art, and just toss it in the dumpster. However, offer them a new game in the future instead. This will pretty much permanently remove about half of your huge patreon support base. Like in the graph here. That's okay, you over shot it at first too many supporters could cause confusion with how you should spend your big pile of money and you wouldn't want that.

Step 4: The new game... This time what you are going to do is make it so people MUST BE ONLINE to play. Any pirates, and fan art makers. Yeah fuck those guys. It doesn't matter they spread the popularity of your game and get you tons more supporters. You are to make this clear it's about money. You construct this paywall, and you make it right. You are to change the protagonist of the game to female from male as well. Keep it on unity too. It doesn't matter this would be a perfect time to change over to renpy. Keep it with unity. Fuck renpy too!

Step 5: You are going to notice the huge dip in supporters. What you are going to do to alleviate this release offline versions of that new game you made. However, you are to make sure that the offline version is always several months behind the online version. However, don't do this consistently or right away. Ya, release an offline version first as like a tech demo... like barely any content. Then shift it to all online for like 10 versions or so over about a year. Then one day out of the blue start letting the offlien versions come back again. It doesn't matter you will lose tons of supporters and fans.

Step 6: Okay so it's been like a while since you got bored of your old game that everyone loved. What you are going to do now is take that old game you abandoned... Now you cram it in to the new game and sorta remake it. You are gonna basically do a 2 games in 1 where 1 protagonist is female 1 is male like both games in 1... However, instead of starting off back where you were with the level of content on the game you built at first... Build it all over from scratch. Just rebuild it... I know it will take a lot longer and people loved it and would love to see a continuation of it. Nah fuck them though. Make them wait at least a couple more years to get back to where it was.

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
Has anyone encountered an issue where Nick simply stops showing up in game? I got to 11/15 night events which I guess also pushed me from level 4 to 5. Now, it's been over a week in-game and Nick is simply absent entirely. I can sometimes catch him with Julia if I come home from school right away, but other than that he is never there so I can't progress any farther.
How did you play kate shower??? I hard play.....

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Ok, this might be a stupid question.
What is Glamour using this for?
Seems to run just fine telling it, NO.
Always makes me weary of developers who try and pull data like this.
GlamorNodeJS.png

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Question for those who have played, I've never played this but The renders look great and I find there isn't many female protag games where you can focus on girl/girl. In the change log it mentions trying to make it so people can do the scenes they want and skip what they don't. So my question is if I play as the female, can I have her be a pure Lesbian character and only hook up with other girls, or am I forced to bang dudes too?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Step 6: Okay so it's been like a while since you got bored of your old game that everyone loved. What you are going to do now is take that old game you abandoned... Now you cram it in to the new game and sorta remake it. You are gonna basically do a 2 games in 1 where 1 protagonist is female 1 is male like both games in 1... However, instead of starting off back where you were with the level of content on the game you built at first... Build it all over from scratch. Just rebuild it... I know it will take a lot longer and people loved it and would love to see a continuation of it. Nah fuck them though. Make them wait at least a couple more years to get back to where it was.
This step is the absolute key step in the entire process. It is an absolute imperative that you do NOT simply continue your abandoned 1st game where you left it off as it's own independent game. Do NOT do that. Nor are you to remake it over from the start on its own either. That would make far too much sense to do! You want to throw the people a curveball. You are to make sure that it is packaged together in the same game as your other game. Make them download both if they only want the one fuck em.

Reactions: Kaiadas

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
slimlayzie - good question. There is barely any sexual content in the game at the moment, so it is hard to say. And what there is requires a fair amount of grinding to achieve (the "Progress" quest is probably the best example).

My saves at the moment are girl/girl, and I'm looking forward to the continuation of the Sophie quest.

Apparently 0.18 will be a dump of new content, and is due to come out early/mid Sept.

--
When people talk about DS' first game, are we talking about BB or the photo version of Glamour (in Russian)?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Ok, this might be a stupid question.
What is Glamour using this for?
Seems to run just fine telling it, NO.
Always makes me weary of developers who try and pull data like this.
View attachment 388342
Glamour offline starts a seperate process which fakes online server for saving and such. This online server triggers this, don't know why if you say it does not need it. Again with poor or lazy programming I think.

Reactions: grtrader
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes