grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Ok, what can you do to raise lewdness & open mindedness up? Stuck at 30 nothing seems to work. open mindedness has been at 450 hasn't moved in ages. erotic massage does nothing, scenes with nick and Julia around house peeping does nothing, at the villa none of that moved it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
grtrader - this seems to be my standard answer, but I don't think they've been implemented yet. Why do you want to raise these stats?

Depending on when 0.18 drops (hopefully within a week), they might become relevant. But I know the frustration. I play the lesbian routes and "Interest in Women" is around 30, and "Interest in Men" is on the opposite end of the scale, which is the exact opposite to how I've played her.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for the response. This authors method of building an program or app is so backwards of mine.
I generally build all the tools and mechanics or backend stuff before hand. That way as I implement something it works.
It also makes trouble shooting a hell of a lot easier and means you don't forget to implement something later on.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok, what can you do to raise lewdness & open mindedness up? Stuck at 30 nothing seems to work. open mindedness has been at 450 hasn't moved in ages. erotic massage does nothing, scenes with nick and Julia around house peeping does nothing, at the villa none of that moved it.
Those stats are also somewhat random. I started several new games and each time they where different. I spent a few minutes restarting and skipping the intro to get the best stats combo I could.

The only one I saw change throughout the whole game play was open mindedness. The rest never changed no matter what i did. Even with her intrest in girls sitting at 40 and in men at 900+ had no effect on the actions with Alice or Julia

Hopefully it will be implemented properly soon.

Reactions: grtrader

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Can someone explain how they get this game to work? I tried disconnecting from the internet and blocking firewall, but that still doesn't work for me.

Please help!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Fines should be implemented in 0.16. Each one is $50, and the total can be viewed in the People tab.

You pay them off in the medical office by speaking to Zoe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: grtrader

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Does Cheat Engine work for Max's story in v .16? Either it's not working or I'm doing something wrong, didn't have any issues adding money for Kate's story. Any help would be appreciated.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Fines should be implemented in 0.16. Each one is $50, and the total can be viewed in the People tab.

You pay them off in the medical office by speaking to Zoe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting because the principle if that's what you call him said it would be available online to pay and view.
Granted I new of the nurses office from the same conversation. O'well.

Oct 5, 2017
Calling all computer geniuses. I cant get this game to work. Offline or online. It sticks on the page with the "play the game" button. I click it and it turns white and thats it. Click it again and it sends me to the patreon page. I'm running windows 7 64 bit, directx 11, the game is in drive c. I've been through this thread and nothing helps. Other unity games work but this one doesnt. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to inbox me. Thank you

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If Silver had a track record for completing games, I'd throw a few shillings at him a month for this.
If anyone can tell me, has he implemented PE and Swimming yet? I seem to remember it being "in a later update" for some time now.

leeg197736 What folder is it in? Is it on your desktop, a folder you made yourself or a system-critical folder such as C:\Windows, C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86)?
Are your graphics drivers fully up to date?

If it is in any of those System Critical folders, move it out and make a new folder for it such as C:\Games.
If you had a second hard drive, I'd suggest putting it there.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
If Silver had a track record for completing games, I'd throw a few shillings at him a month for this.
If anyone can tell me, has he implemented PE and Swimming yet? I seem to remember it being "in a later update" for some time now.

leeg197736 What folder is it in? Is it on your desktop, a folder you made yourself or a system-critical folder such as C:\Windows, C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86)?

If it is in any of those System Critical folders, move it out and make a new folder for it such as C:\Games.
If you had a second hard drive, I'd suggest putting it there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But his patron increasing so people might like the game

Oct 5, 2017

If you had a second hard drive, I'd suggest putting it there.
Hi Squark. Thanks for the reply. My graphics drivers are up to date. The game isn't in the program folders, its in the folder called downloads. All games I download automatically go in to the download folder

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Squark. Thanks for the reply. My graphics drivers are up to date. The game isn't in the program folders, its in the folder called downloads. All games I download automatically go in to the download folder
I apologize for my stupid question, but, if your downloads go in download folder, in which folder do you UNPACK the downloaded archive?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
But his patron increasing so people might like the game
True, but his track record for actually finishing what he starts doesn't seem to be that good. I love the game but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting money.

groq may have a point here. Many people fail to realise that a game needs to be uncompressed first. Just because the title screen loads doesn't mean anything will actually work.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Please help! How to load my saves from 0.15 offline in 0.16 offline? Somehow 0.16 won't show the saves from the ...\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\ dir.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: markeen

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
True, but his track record for actually finishing what he starts doesn't seem to be that good. I love the game but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting money.

groq may have a point here. Many people fail to realise that a game needs to be uncompressed first. Just because the title screen loads doesn't mean anything will actually work.
Can't argue with that. Plus we can't do anything either. I once pledge when it 0.9 I play online but the grindfest and the online is what irritated me just 2 or 3 month is enough for me to cancel the pledge. Even when there's offline version it's like playing 2 version back. For the record he abandoned 2 games already. What do you mean the game needs to uncompressed. Sorry I'm not good at this

2.60 star(s) 186 Votes