Oct 5, 2017
I apologize for my stupid question, but, if your downloads go in download folder, in which folder do you UNPACK the downloaded archive?
I just extract them to the same folder so games are all in the same place. Both offline and online versions have been unpacked with 7zip.

Last edited:

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
if i have something to say about this game, not worth playing it, too much grind for no reward at all, i mean, there's no content in the game compared to others games with the same updates. and shorted time beetwen updates.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
That's not a problem and thank you
Glamour.exe launched from the directory c:\Users\"user_name"\Downloads\Glamour-0.16-offline\ (I play only offline, I don't want to know about online version :mad:) works without problems, for me. Same OS, Win7 x64. But, before testing this location, I already played the game from another drive (I keep my games on drive I). It is possible that the game used my previous settings (configuration). Sugestions: 1. move the whole directory to another drive (if you have), 2. try to run it as administrator (at least one time), 3. try to play with firewall settings (I can't suggest something more practical, because I use something less common, ESET firewall in Interactive Mode). Good luck!

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017
Glamour.exe launched from the directory c:\Users\"user_name"\Downloads\Glamour-0.16-offline\ (I play only offline, I don't want to know about online version :mad:) works without problems, for me. Same OS, Win7 x64. But, before testing this location, I already played the game from another drive (I keep my games on drive I). It is possible that the game used my previous settings (configuration). Sugestions: 1. move the whole directory to another drive (if you have), 2. try to run it as administrator (at least one time), 3. try to play with firewall settings (I can't suggest something more practical, because I use something less common, ESET firewall in Interactive Mode). Good luck!
Thanks for trying. I've tried the firewall settings allowing the game through and turning it off all together, unfortunately to no avail. The only other drive I have is drive D with if I remember right from when i re-installed windows is the recovery drive. I just tried running it as administrator but got the same result. I am started to think my computer can't play it or maybe I am missing a program. I just don't understand as other unity games, for instance, Lessons of passion games run just fine. Anyway I appreciate all your help. All the best!

Last edited:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for trying. I've tried the firewall settings allowing the game through and turning it off all together, unfortunately to no avail. The only other drive I have is drive D with if I remember right from when i re-installed windows is the recovery drive. I just tried running it as administrator but got the same result. I am started to think my computer can't play it or maybe I am missing a program. I just don't understand as other unity games, for instance, Lessons of passion games run just fine. Anyway I appreciate all your help. All the best!
Hmmm ... as I remember, Lessons of Passion games (Eleanor, Club Velvet Rose, etc) are not Unity but ShockwaveFlash. Did you play the original Big Brother?

Oct 5, 2017
Hmmm ... as I remember, Lessons of Passion games (Eleanor, Club Velvet Rose, etc) are not Unity but ShockwaveFlash. Did you play the original Big Brother?
Yes. I played that. I also played Man of the House. I actually played Eleanor 3 last night and that's definitely unity. I posted my problem loading the game on the patreon page. I got a reply from a German but his English was sketchy and I couldnt understand what he meant lol

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi,

If I red well, there is only new content for Max story in the [v0.16 offline] version?
Nothing new for Kate story?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

If I red well, there is only new content for Max story in the [v0.16 offline] version?
Nothing new for Kate story?
Well 0.16 offline is same as 0.16 online.So yes nothing for Kate,but 0.17 online and soon 0.18 online are adding the punishment system in Kate's part of the game

Jbond8

May 25, 2017
I am playing the Max route and cant seem to access the webcams? Am I missing something? I thought I read it was available as of .12 but I really don't see it all. I get a lot of suggestions to Peek? But I cant. Can someone help?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Now that Big Brother is back, we can see that this topic have more replys. We can see that which game people really like. No Glamour, it's Big Brother. Now we wait that DS abandoned Glamour and focuses on Big Brother 100%. Now when Big Brother have changes and now it is allowable in patreon, now DS have possibility stop that Glamour and make a fresh start to Big Brother and focuses only it.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
cool game i love it , but can you help me a little here .
in the quest progress i cant finish it , no matter how much i do any on them it stop counting and if i save when nick show in the house and i load the game nick go like he didnt even show up or if i save when they watch tv and load i can still watch tv with them but after that it like he wasnt there .

and alice didnt pay me anything since i start cleaning there house why is that ?

saadc.png

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
cool game i love it , but can you help me a little here .
in the quest progress i cant finish it , no matter how much i do any on them it stop counting and if i save when nick show in the house and i load the game nick go like he didnt even show up or if i save when they watch tv and load i can still watch tv with them but after that it like he wasnt there .

and alice didnt pay me anything since i start cleaning there house why is that ?
It appears nick isn't given a state that is saved it's generated each time randomly. Also I asked the same question on not getting paid. Appears he hasn't built that in yet. Yep, bad development practice to build the top layer but not complete backend first.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes