Lololofy

Jan 25, 2018
How the hell do I get Max to get out of the house?
I am freaking stuck with it.
No clue how to get him to college o_O

Oct 5, 2017
cool game i love it , but can you help me a little here .
in the quest progress i cant finish it , no matter how much i do any on them it stop counting and if i save when nick show in the house and i load the game nick go like he didnt even show up or if i save when they watch tv and load i can still watch tv with them but after that it like he wasnt there .

and alice didnt pay me anything since i start cleaning there house why is that ?

View attachment 392996
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: angel6666

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Honestly no idea. I'm just a little before that point. But it pretty much kills any hope of this game improving.
My bet is you don't have the choice of you know what screw this I'm not renting here any more.

She was supposedly fairly smart just broke her father is a prof in history. And yet she falls into every stupid little thing.
Yea you got a choice but I decide to see can I turn her into a whore lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How the hell do I get Max to get out of the house?
I am freaking stuck with it.
No clue how to get him to college o_O
There is no such thing in the game and I don't expect it anytime soon.
So far Max content is something like between BB 0.1 and BB 0.2

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Just starting to try this game playing as Kate... Can someone tell me why I can't change clothes? I select it in wardrobe, but is still the same everywhere as before, and it resets in wardrobe if i select it again also...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
witch69 - if you read the devs latest post, the wardrobe hasn't been implemented yet, but you should be able to in 0.18, which for Patrons should drop any day now.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
wait, this is becoming a bb remake or something? he doesnt have imagination or what? is the same shit as bigbrother in a lot of things but with diferent renders... lol

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
the developer said in the OP that there would be android support so why there is no port for android till now? could someone please do it? I would if i could.

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
Kate's path, Maid job, first day, $100. Cool. Second shift, nothing. One week of shifts, nothing. One month of shifts, nothing, Kate remains with her grand total of $100.

Unistalled.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Kate's path, Maid job, first day, $100. Cool. Second shift, nothing. One week of shifts, nothing. One month of shifts, nothing, Kate remains with her grand total of $100.

Unistalled.
If you are talking "Maid in the hotel" job, you collect from manager every 7+ working days of work. If less than 7 days no option to collect paycheck is available.

Aug 27, 2017
Glamour walkthrough I made. Not yet fully complete tho, but it has the pill and progress quests which people stumble upon often.

i followed all the steps in the special chemistry event you mentioned but still cannot make my character take it, what did you click on to make Kate swallow that pill

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Special Chemistry and Progress quests often require Nick to be staying over. But getting that to trigger appears to be problematic and grindy. Hopefully that will improve with the latest updates to NPC interactions

For Special Chem, a "Take Pill" button should appear at the couch after 2300. Best to wait till 2230 or so then incrementally wait 10 minutes until the button appears. But since you are waiting for Nick and Julia to finish in the bathroom, it may not trigger till after 2320.

You may also need to "Sleep Until Morning", not Sleep 3 or 6 hours.

Lucius Logan - It should autosave when you "Sleep Until Morning". Otherwise I have no idea. I have the opposite problem - I'd like to delete saves

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
The Special Chemistry and Progress quests often require Nick to be staying over. But getting that to trigger appears to be problematic and grindy. Hopefully that will improve with the latest updates to NPC interactions

For Special Chem, a "Take Pill" button should appear at the couch after 2300. Best to wait till 2230 or so then incrementally wait 10 minutes until the button appears. But since you are waiting for Nick and Julia to finish in the bathroom, it may not trigger till after 2320.

You may also need to "Sleep Until Morning", not Sleep 3 or 6 hours.

Lucius Logan - It should autosave when you "Sleep Until Morning". Otherwise I have no idea. I have the opposite problem - I'd like to delete saves
is that as the save option appears in the menu, I thought saving was free at any time of the day.

Reactions: kmahon

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah. Manual Save is what appears in the main menu, but autosaves should appear when you "Sleep Till Morning"

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes