Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
i followed all the steps in the special chemistry event you mentioned but still cannot make my character take it, what did you click on to make Kate swallow that pill
My walkthrough needs some rework, because what it doesn't say is how far you need to be on the progress quest to complete the other quests. So the progress quest might be why you are stuck.

Reactions: ltjohnwayne10

methix

Aug 17, 2019
Hey guys,

I learned the issue of not being able to finish the special chemistry quest where kate takes the pill at night when sleeping.

And I learned it through staying up for 56 hours infuriated I couldn't do it, so I went and finished 100% all of the events with nick and julia in-progress quest.

So to get Julia to take the pill , u need to complete EVERY MIDNIGHT/LATE NIGHT EVENT ( IN PROGRESS QUEST WITH NICK AND JULIA), and that is when u go to sleep one of them comes and wakes u up in the night, now to complete every MIDNIGHT EVENT u may need to have a certain number of the other events with them completed like shower bathroom etc. it is a REALLY REALLY GRINDY part.

Reactions: ltjohnwayne10

methix

Aug 17, 2019
it'll be 3 more years before he finish 1 small game i reckon.
probably looking for 36 more updates (final version on build v0.50).
some developer don't know how to finish a game apparently

why do I rant? because sometime, playing a game without an ending is useless,
and wasting hours and hours on a save game that (sometimes) proves unusable in the latter meta.
and maybe sometime between those years, he decided to create another similar game because
current game is violating rules etc, etc.
that is probably why i don't want to play this game yet.
How much salt have u had recently seem`s like u might have overdosed on it.

U know devs can also loose inspiration for a game they are working on lose interest. or any number of reasons if that happens, dont let it feel like u have the right to spew salt.

In this case, patreon`s changed the rules could have been that or something else, nevertheless BB is dead, now he is making glamour so just chill.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
How much salt have u had recently seem`s like u might have overdosed on it.

U know devs can also loose inspiration for a game they are working on lose interest. or any number of reasons if that happens, dont let it feel like u have the right to spew salt.

In this case, patreon`s changed the rules could have been that or something else, nevertheless BB is dead, now he is making glamour so just chill.
Isn't he brings BB character back

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I'm playing offline version 0.16 here from F95, why doesn't the game save?
Because you're a poor administrator.
game needs to run with administrator privleges in windows...

I have the opposite problem - I'd like to delete saves

Saves are located at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves
%USERNAME% = whatever your Windows username is. I've no idea where it is on Mac/Linux.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because you're a poor administrator.
game needs to run with administrator privleges in windows...

Saves are located at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves
%USERNAME% = whatever your Windows username is. I've no idea where it is on Mac/Linux.
One reason I don't Mac. Linux is awesome fun, but you really need to know what you're doing.

Fortunately I have Win/Android systems. So thank you, worked perfectly.

can someone share offline 0.16 save?
Plus with DS updating with new interactions etc, there is a quite real chance saves won't work with the new content.

Better to start a new save like I'm about to and play from scratch. Done that about 3 - 4 times now.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
How do I take the pills in .16 offline? I've been at the bed/sofa at 23:00 at Julia's and Veronica's.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
How do I take the pills in .16 offline? I've been at the bed/sofa at 23:00 at Julia's and Veronica's.
I think you only do it a couple of times manually, then once automatically. There must be 3 more times after you get enough of the Julia/Nick scenes unlocked or something...says I'm at level 6 but I somehow haven't gotten any of the "Kates taking a shower/bath and Nick walks in" scenes. Still have 3 out of 4 pills.

Glamour just like BB...too random. People show up randomly, if it's the right time for an interaction the specific interaction/talk you get is random (if the person shows up at the wrong time, you don't get the interaction option and even if they show up at the right time it probably won't be the interaction you need).

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Ok so the new update of max is just a copy paste from BB? Reading the release notes it seems that way. So theres no reason to bother with max.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Ok so the new update of max is just a copy paste from BB? Reading the release notes it seems that way. So theres no reason to bother with max.
Max will be tutored by a teacher and join Alice's school. The story will diverge quite a lot from BB.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
any walkthrough until the v16? can someone link me the walkthrough please? Thanks
If you're talking about my walkthrough, I've started adding some stuff from 0.16, but I haven't finished. Some other parts aren't finished either. I'm playing timestamps now tho so I don't care.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Can I do anything else sexual than massage Alice's back on pool, spank Alice's ass on pool, jerk off in shower than Ann looks and jerk off with Kira on sofa?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Play the Kate route. If you're only playing for the Max route (and sex), you're better off playing BB, at least for a while. It may even take a couple of years at the rate DS is adding Max content to get to the stage BB was at.

Reactions: Hunter69
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes