Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I decided to give it another try and start the other route (before I read that it's still random and extremely grindy) and holy shit, what happened to the hair of Lisa?! I mean really :unsure: :unsure:

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Time to talk about our current progress. Sorry for not making too many posts lately, but every minute spent on one of these is a minute taken from the game development. Anyway, let's talk about what we've already done and what we're going to do before release.
First, we reworked and vastly improved NPC behavior in college. Most of it is kind of hidden in the game engine, but you'll be able to see some nice quality of life changes too. For example, now teachers come in the class couple of minutes before the lessons and stay for a bit before they leave. It should help talking to them in college, which was sometimes a problem in the past.
We also improved some event logic. In the past, certain events were planned early morning for the whole day: will someone come up to Kate to ask her for a date or homework, for example. Of course, if the player was busy for whatever reason, then NPCs had to take a hike and the events were lost. We couldn't get rid of this problem altogether, but from now on NPCs might try to talk with Kate several times if she's busy. This might also help with NPCs being a bit less predictable, especially later on when we add more random events in the future.
We had to rework how NPCs asked Kate on a date. In the past they always agreed to meet around 11:05, but the game kinda has PE and swimming lessons now, and those end around 12:20, after which students will need shower and change their clothes. On top of that, there might be a medical checkup, or someone might be punished (either Kate or her date). Because of all that, date will be pushed later in the day (around 13:00 if there's no medical checkups or punishments, around 14:00 if there's a medical checkup and after 15:00 if someone was being punished). If Kate has a date planned with someone, they will wait for Kate at the college entrance. If Kate leaves college early, the date will start automatically. Otherwise players would have to skip classes/punishments to go on dates, and we can't have that.
There are now medical checkups, in three stages. First students wear all their clothes, after the new rule students will have to be in their underwear, and lastly there's a rule so the students are naked during their medical checkups. Also, medical checkups might be separated (first girls, then guys or wise versa) or mixed (all students are in the medical office, waiting for their turn while Zoe and Kate are doing the checkup on one of the students). These events, like punishments, will be happening regardless if Kate is present. Kate can join in the middle of an event or miss it altogether. The world doesn't revolve around her anymore.
There are now swimming lessons. Well, kind of. Students don't really do anything besides waiting for the lessons to end (just like real life). Swimming images and events aren't ready yet.
We added girls' restroom and guys' locker room. For now players can't see the later, but the guys are showering, changing, and do all the other things girls do in their locker room. Girls' restroom is needed so Kate can put on and take off her panties in college, which may lead to interesting consequences during a uniform checkup. There's also a story event about it.
Kate's wardrobe UI had some changes. We removed underwear section (since we didn't need it), but added college uniform section, where you can see all college uniform: sportswear, swimsuit, cheerleading uniform, and regular uniform. The last one has an option to take off/put on panties. If Kate doesn't wear panties to college, then she won't be able to put them on later since she won't bring any.
We also reworked the NPC mapping functionality and settings. Yes, another rework. Don't worry, this one only took around one afternoon or so. We don't want to talk about it too much since right now the settings menu is the only place where you can actually see the new system, so we will tell you more about it later. Now that it's in the engine, we can start going over all the text in the game (and there is a lot) and implementing it. All this work is going to happen in parallel with adding new content to the game so don't worry, no content creating developers were harmed during this rework. It's going to take some time, but we'll definitely tell you more about it around 0.19, where you'll be able to see it in the game itself.
Originally we were planning to release the game by now, but we still have a couple of tasks ahead of us:
  • Punishments in the class in front of the students. For now it will only apply to Kate and maybe Sophie. The rules will have different clothing variations.
  • Random events related to experimental side effects.
  • The most important part — changing college rules on the college website, with them being implemented (or not) after the vote. For now you won't have to worry about most teachers, but you might have to work for Veronica's vote.

Hopefully, finishing 0.18 shouldn't take more than a couple of days, maybe a week.

xfishermanx

Sep 27, 2017
i dont know what i should in version 16 what is the new there is no quest or anything new
anyone can tell from where should i start

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
xfishermanx and Dragonate - Without knowing which route you are playing, we can only guess as to what is wrong. The male (Max), and female (Kate) routes are essentially completely different games. The Max route is woefully small in content, and may remain that way for the foreseeable future. The different routes are updated at different rates, which will change the answers you are probably looking for.

I generally recommend those playing the Max route play Big Brother instead (since that is essentially what the Max route is, but with far more content).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Did i make something wrong ? The game i download is not the same as the screenshots or walkthrough ?
Did you choose to play as Max when you ran the game? The screens are only for the Kate route.

On another note, I get the feeling Max was only added in when enough fans asked for a Male MC, judging by how thin on the ground his content is.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
School Scene
Test location for College

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Squark - Yeah, looks that way, particularly if you look into his original version of Glamour, then BB. His passion really seems to be the story of Kate.

amirmasood - No, not currently. But with the amount of grinding you need to do for plot, you should have more than enough money. You only need to spend it on a laptop and the occasional coffee date.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well the Trello has been updated, so it looks like they're almost done. Hopefully it'll drop in the next day or so.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I restarted the 0.16 and now Alice don't go sunbathing first topless and later naked.
Don't remember what I did the last time.Did I need to hit day 100 or have 500 relationship with Alice,par example?

Also,I don't remember these previews we get for 0.16 be in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention did we realy lost the option to peek at others?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

The latest update is all about college rules. Most of it is new mechanics, but there's some new content, too. We've already talked about most of the work on this update in previous posts, so parts of this post might sound familiar to you. Overall we've managed to do even more than we planned, at the cost of a slight delay and fewer posts. But just because we might be less active on Patreon or don't update our Trello page doesn't mean we're not working on the game. We hope you appreciate all the content we've put in this update.
Anyway, here's 0.18 change log:

The important part is we finally implemented tracking and changing college rules, and the related UI. Both tabs now work as intended and show all relative information. If you've completed 0.17, then the college committee quest will have a new step telling you to check out the college website. Looking into it will lead to Kate learning she doesn't have access to one particular rule set. The rest should be self explanatory. Once Nicolas grants Kate the access she wants, she'll be able to change all the rules. In the current version of the game Veronica is the only committee member whose vote you can change, so for now everyone but her will always vote yes for everything. Because of that—for now—the voting will only take three days instead of five to save some time. Kate will have to win a wish at the poker game to change Veronica's vote. In the future there will be way more options to change votes for all committee members.

Physical punishments in the principal's office. You've already seen this in 0.17 when students were wearing clothes. Now you'll be able to change the rules so students will have to be without pants/skirts, without underwear, or naked.

Punishments in class. If students are misbehaving during the lesson, then teachers can punish them right there and now. If Sophie doesn't owe a punishment for not doing her homework and she doesn't have to go to the principal's office at 14:00, she might agree to be punished in the class along with Kate. This functionality allows for other students to be punished too, but we don't have any events with them yet. This rule will have several stages too. Fully clothed, without pants/skirt, with no underwear. Future versions will have more punishments.

Medical checkups. Every Monday, after PE or swimming class, students will line up in front of a medical office and wait until Zoe calls them in. According to the college rule from 0.17, girls and guys will have separated checkups. One group will go before the other (the order changes every week). The students will be fully clothed. Kate will be able to change this rule in several steps: students wear underwear, mixed checkups (guys and girls wait together), and naked checkups.

Remember how Kate took some experimental pills for Zoe? They will finally have side effects. For now Kate will "black out" and wake up in a compromising situation. Oscar path will be centered around submission/domination, the rest of the characters will have options depending on their romantic (or not so romantic) progress with Kate. Don't worry, everything is one hundred percent consensual and Kate will be able to put the brakes before things will go too far if that's what she wants.

As we've already mentioned before, we completely reworked NPC behavior in college. You will now have much easier time catching a teacher if you want to talk to them. Students have changes in their behavior too. They can get together right before class or a uniform checkup instead of materializing out of thin air. They now actually check the schedule to see if they're supposed to go to the class, change in the locker room, go to the pool, wait for the next lesson, etc. The game now technically has swimming lessons, but for now it don't have any events so students just waste their time waiting for the class to end (just like in real life! Have I done this joke before? I feel like I've already said it last time. Oh well).

The most important part is students check the schedule before inviting Kate to the cafe. Instead of asking Kate to meet around 11:05, students now remember about PE class, check if there's a medical checkup, or if someone's getting punished later in the day. They will also wait for Kate just outside of college instead of the hall from now on, so keep it in mind.

The game got a new location - women's restroom. Kate can now put on/take off her panties in there if she has any with her. Taking off panties before the uniform checkup will eventually help Kate to get into the cheerleading squad. The game now tells if Kate is wearing panties on her profile page.

The game now has uniform checkups, once every couple of days. If Kate isn't in the main hall right before the checkup, someone will come looking for her. Kate can refuse to go to the checkup. Kate can also go see the checkup and leave, but Karen will probably notice this.

There's a slight change in the wardrobe. There's no underwear menu now, since it didn't really have a lot of options. At some point Kate will get an option to not wear panties to college. Obviously, if Kate goes commando, she won't be able to change her mind and put her panties on since she won't have any on her person. The option to stop wearing panties to college will become available after a certain progress in cheerleading quest.

We reworked the NPC Mapping menu, but in English the menu is the only thing we've changed, the text has stayed the same. Translator's note: Dark sprung this rework on me the same day he gave me new text to translate, so I didn't have time to do both. It will have to wait for the next patch. Stay tuned for more exciting news about NPC Mapping in the future!

Today is September 14th and we are releasing 0.18 for our $40 Patrons. Next week on September 21st, it will be released for our $20 Patrons. Four days later on September 25th, 0.18 will be released for our $10 Patrons. And three days after that, on September 28th, it will become available for our $5 Patrons. September 28th will also be the release day for an offline version of 0.17.
As always, your client will update to version 0.18 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
Can I do anything else sexual than massage Alice's back on pool, spank Alice's ass on pool, jerk off in shower than Ann looks and jerk off with Kira on sofa?
how do you get the kira scene?? nothing to do while watching tv.....

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
this game, although it may have a strong potential for graphics, has a few sex scenes despite the over 2 gigabytes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
this game, although it may have a strong potential for graphics, has a few sex scenes despite the over 2 gigabytes
As regards the sex scenes, it's still early days yet. Be patient.
For the HDD space requirement, it uses HQ models. And a lot of them.

Also: Sophie conent? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I like Alice, but Sophie's something else. But man... Lisa. Fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gian83
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes