Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have only played for a short time and maybe I've missed it, but I don't really like this slow dialogue thing where you ahve to either wait until everything is done or you skip right to the end and then you have to scroll back to the top. That was better in BB, you just clicked the mouse and the current dialogue was done, you didn't have to wait for anything to finish.

Reactions: Nameless Ghoul

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I have only played for a short time and maybe I've missed it, but I don't really like this slow dialogue thing where you ahve to either wait until everything is done or you skip right to the end and then you have to scroll back to the top. That was better in BB, you just clicked the mouse and the current dialogue was done, you didn't have to wait for anything to finish.
You can adjust the text speed in options o_O

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You can adjust the text speed in options o_O
Ok, that's something I guess, I just think it's more pleasant to read when you can get one side of the conversation immediately, then click let's say twice, get the other side immediately, this way I can read everything in my own speed.

Reactions: groq

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Plans for 0.19
The last two updates were focused on Kate and college, which means 0.19 will be focused on Max. Here's our current plans:

• morning yoga with Ann
  • hidden cameras around the house and the Big Brother show
  • spider events at night in Alice's room
  • punishments before breakfast and dinner
  • certain series of events with Kira and Ann
  • maybe some more stuff if we have the time

Just like last time, we're hoping 0.19 will take less than a month to make. Historically, updates usually take more than we hope, so aiming for shorter updates should balance it out and hopefully we'll be able to keep our "an update every month" pace.
We've decided to change our Trello page. From now on it's going to be the same persistent page instead creating individual pages for each version. We'll probably add more details on it as we continue working on the update, but for now it looks

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Plans for 0.19
The last two updates were focused on Kate and college, which means 0.19 will be focused on Max. Here's our current plans:

• morning yoga with Ann
  • hidden cameras around the house and the Big Brother show
  • spider events at night in Alice's room
  • punishments before breakfast and dinner
  • certain series of events with Kira and Ann
  • maybe some more stuff if we have the time

Just like last time, we're hoping 0.19 will take less than a month to make. Historically, updates usually take more than we hope, so aiming for shorter updates should balance it out and hopefully we'll be able to keep our "an update every month" pace.
We've decided to change our Trello page. From now on it's going to be the same persistent page instead creating individual pages for each version. We'll probably add more details on it as we continue working on the update, but for now it looks
So we are getting back the content from 0.12:)
Do we have an idea if they will again work only around 3 weeks on the update like the last time with 0.16?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm glad that Max is getting more content but I do have one question.
In v0.17 and 0.18, do gym and swimming classes exist for Kate? If they do, that would make working at Magnolia very precarious.

nim

May 6, 2017
Can someone answer how to access the 0.18 content? I have the $40 subscription but no new options, conversations, or content are available. No uniform inspections. No rule changes, nothing.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes