JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
A lot of the BB content resolve around the movies jobs. I'd be very surprised with movies jobs were included in glamour. We'll have different content instead. Max will go to the school, and have all sorts of events with each of the teachers, and possibly some of the students. What I mean to say is that the BB content won't take very long to be integrated to glamour because only a small part of it is being transferred.
If this is what DS is planning, sounds good. Reason enough to start following the game at least. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A lot of the BB content resolve around the movies jobs. I'd be very surprised with movies jobs were included in glamour. We'll have different content instead. Max will go to the school, and have all sorts of events with each of the teachers, and possibly some of the students. What I mean to say is that the BB content won't take very long to be integrated to glamour because only a small part of it is being transferred.
Au contraire.My bet is that it will take long.After all he have said that he will make the progress with the girls aka sex,slowly than BB.Don't expect to fuck Kira so fast like in BB 0.3.BTW 0.19 is the third update for Max and we are not done even with the content from BB 0.2,let alone BB 0.3

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Saves compatible from version to version, or should I just wait until there's more content to play through?

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
I play glamour 7or 8 month ago and is it now available play with max i remember max hasn't any story ?
Im still waiting for olivia mom and clinic dr from big brother

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ofline version is free and older than online version and v 0.18 is online and isnt free
Wrongo. I downloaded 0.18 from his patreon (legally) and there's a "play as guest" option.
The only downside is, as I said, that it seems to take noticeably longer to respond to inputs than the offline version does.
I also noticed that if you were to block its internet connection, it goes into an endless loading loop.

One more thing and again it's related to the school (but not the teachers and their wild inaccuracies this time):
Kate, arousal 75+.
Sometimes she notices something about her skirt.
Your options are: Fix Skirt, Hike Up and Ignore.
None of these actually does anything. The buttons are functional but there's no renders nor any text.
It's the same with her noticing her blouse isn't fully buttoned.

Perhaps I should have posted this on his patreon instead. Maybe somebody here who's actually paying the guy can do that.

One (or three, depending on your point of view) grammatical errors.
About the how many times does the human heart beat per year question from Maya.

Although any answer involving "billions" is actually wrong, the answers on the board to pick from actually uses "Billions" as opposed to "Billion".
For example: 35 Billions. This is just wrong. Who taught this guy English?
You use "Billions" when you're not supplying a value and "Billion" when you are. Yeesh.
I like the content in this game but my eyes pick up on some very small things because I like to read.

Last edited:

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Wrongo. I downloaded 0.18 from his patreon (legally) and there's a "play as guest" option.
The only downside is, as I said, that it seems to take noticeably longer to respond to inputs than the offline version does.
I also noticed that if you were to block its internet connection, it goes into an endless loading loop.

One more thing and again it's related to the school (but not the teachers and their wild inaccuracies this time):
Kate, arousal 75+.
Sometimes she notices something about her skirt.
Your options are: Fix Skirt, Hike Up and Ignore.
None of these actually does anything. The buttons are functional but there's no renders nor any text.
It's the same with her noticing her blouse isn't fully buttoned.

Perhaps I should have posted this on his patreon instead. Maybe somebody here who's actually paying the guy can do that.

One (or three, depending on your point of view) grammatical errors.
About the how many times does the human heart beat per year question from Maya.

Although any answer involving "billions" is actually wrong, the answers on the board to pick from actually uses "Billions" as opposed to "Billion".
For example: 35 Billions. This is just wrong. Who taught this guy English?
You use "Billions" when you're not supplying a value and "Billion" when you are. Yeesh.
I like the content in this game but my eyes pick up on some very small things because I like to read.
Also as far as I know, online "guest" login is same as regular online, but does not allow saving. Basically a demo.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Also as far as I know, online "guest" login is same as regular online, but does not allow saving. Basically a demo.
Well, that's odd, because I can save using the guest account.
Tried using both Max and Kate. The Esc key functions as it should.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I guess I believe you if you tested it, I know that was the case at some point.
But if this holds water, Glamour is basically a free version at same time as paid, which is doubtful based on previous actions on developer.

Anyway I will stick with an offline version since I have no interest of game calling out.

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
Are u really sure i tested before u cant save with guest and u must pay money for to be able save game after closing all game reset

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
alexo2341

*boots game to check saves*
Yep, they're still there.

*loads a save game to make a fresh save and then check*
*saves and quits*
*reloads to check*
Yep, saving works just fine.
Out of interest, do you have it blocked through your firewall, do you? Mine isn't.

Reactions: alexo2341

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
anyone know how to make appear sound, interface, gameplay, notification and cheat become able to use now posisition disable only dialogue and npc mapping can use

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
alexo2341

*boots game to check saves*
Yep, they're still there.

*loads a save game to make a fresh save and then check*
*saves and quits*
*reloads to check*
Yep, saving works just fine.
Out of interest, do you have it blocked through your firewall, do you? Mine isn't.
Oum i must test it again i havent problem with net
Thank for information

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes