hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
This is in development for year and a half, and there is basically nothing to play. When I remember that Big Brother was the first game that i really enjoyed playing, I feel sad for Dark Silver work today. Big Brother wasn't perfect but at least was fun to play and there were steady progress and enough sexy situations and scenes.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is in development for year and a half, and there is basically nothing to play.
You're playing as Max, aren't you?

When I remember that Big Brother was the first game that i really enjoyed playing, I feel sad for Dark Silver work today. Big Brother wasn't perfect but at least was fun to play and there were steady progress and enough sexy situations and scenes.
Yeah, the BB remake only started this year, and it's had all of 2 or 3 updates devoted to it. The rest is all the intended Kate content, because this was originally a remake of Glamour from 2016... Another abandoned project by DS.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why didn't Adam go to the cafe with me? Has been rejected
Adam will always reject you. Keep playing, he'll come around eventually.
He'll actually come and talk to you, so don't try to make things happen.
Following this, he'll accept invitations to the café.
I'm running the Online 0.18 and his quest is still incomplete.
Three weeks on the go, Veronica has claimed to "have made plans" on the two days I can ask her for tutoring. I haven't been told that the current content for her has been finished.

I find it baffling that Silver STILL hasn't removed the "That's all the Alice content for 0.11" yet even though that was quite a few builds ago. I started playing this at 0.16 Offline and was confused as to which version I was playing for a little while.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Is the Cheerleading quest implemented ? I caan't take my panties off in the bathroom and i'm not getting checked either.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Fellas, I'm getting 404'd on trying to access Silver's Patreon.
Aaand it's back. Does Patreon routinely temporarily gank like this?

It wasn't a maintenance message. It was a HTTP 404.
On his Patreon there's a post that reads: "Glamour 0.18 for $5 patrons and 0.17 Offline" but you can't access that post unless you're giving him $5 in the first place.
The download links still send you to 0.18 Online. I'm not saying $5 is a bit of a stretch but it still seems a bit silly to make that post and gate a version that's a build and a half ago behind money.

I hope the 0.19 update - which is a Max update - is significant. Given what I know from reading complaints here, it's reasonable to have my doubts.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is in development for year and a half, and there is basically nothing to play. When I remember that Big Brother was the first game that i really enjoyed playing, I feel sad for Dark Silver work today. Big Brother wasn't perfect but at least was fun to play and there were steady progress and enough sexy situations and scenes.
Actualy it was in development from 2 years.We know that around BB 0.7 he have started to think about another game and he was working on Glamour,months before he abandon BB.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Can someone fix the link to the Patreon the first page? There shouldn't be a "/" at the end; it leads to a error page.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes